Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal (40056 Views)

Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida / Kano New Emirates Have Come To Stay, Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso / Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso: I Was Not Imposed But Won Kano Election By Landslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
.........while there is no compulsion in religion,

Ordinarily, the above would have made sense if we abide by it and there's really no difference in it interpretation and application in all the geo-political zone in a secular society such as Nigeria but then we know it's a blatant lie and there's nothing you can tell me that will make me think otherwise.

And hey, both religions are guilty (one seems to carry their own behind the scene, far from the prying eyes) but then one seems to maintain a frightening level of monopoly when it comes to this compulsion of a thing, many have been beheaded, maimed, a whole family wiped out and other unimaginable act carried out due to that single act.

1 Like

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by IamPatriotic(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Have you ever seen my body killed for using bible to wrap akara? Abi Muslim's no dey fear bible.
You are not a christian

I'm a Christian, born into Anglican home,
attended both RCCG and Living Faith, at some point, now a member of Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries. However, fortunately for me and very unfortunate for you, I'm not your hate-fill type of Christian
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Temi2468: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Only Yoruba Muslims would vote for baba chicago

It will amaze you that there are Yoruba Christians and even other Christian youths all over Nigeria who are rooting for this old man who don't care about Muslim-Muslim ticket. For me, it's a slap on our faces as Christians. Though not as if I will ever consider him let alone voting for him even if he picked a Christian as Vice.
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Navalsadiq(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obi should be given a chance
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by budaatum: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
dazzlingd:
Ok.

To be fair, I think Nigeria deserves an igbo leader or better said, igbos deserve a presidential seat.
If we say one Nigeria, then if it would be anybody's turn, it would be fair enough to let an igbo man rule the country at least for once...

Unfortunately, this is politics and only the best player wins...and apc and pdp are currently better players than LP

Nigeria does not deserve an Igbo leader! In fact
Nigeria deserves nothing!

What we Nigerians need is a competent inspiring individual who would raise us Nigerians above tribe and religion etc and make us desire to labour Obidiently because we now realise that it is for own own good that we labour and only we can emancipate ourselves from tribal and religious tyranny.

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by ATLIEN2027: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lighthammer:
oponu

Your father.
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by akanbiaa(m): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ebubu3:
Governor Ganduje’s Kano where people are lynched and killed for stepping on Quran
Why would any sane peace loving person step on any holy book reverred by other religion ?
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Lighthammer(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Your father.
estupido hijo de puta
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by SunMusk(m): 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
If it is yoruba Muslim we have in Nigeria there will be no problem at all. I have been to the North and see how the Muslims there behave no differences from boko Haram. Tinubu is not considered a Muslim in the North. But weyin concern me Obi we go
BigVawulence:
Sincerely speaking, picking Muslim as Tinubu’s running mate means that Mr. Agbado and cassava has no regards for a Christians.

No be only Muslim dey this country nah.

Tinubu has failed woefully.

I won't stop standing on his weak balls

Big vawulence on the beat....
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by shinealight(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
BigVawulence:
Sincerely speaking, picking Muslim as Tinubu’s running mate means that Mr. Agbado and cassava has no regards for a Christians.

Okay, what about Idol worshippers and Atheists….are they not human beings and Nigerians too?
One of them can equally be chosen as VP. Talk of Justice and Equity!
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by starz100: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

I'm a Yoruba Christian and I am voting BAT; Yoruba first before religions.

Since you put your religion second, by the time they islamize you, you shall loose Yoruba identity
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by ATLIEN2027: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lighthammer:
estupido hijo de puta

Omo ale ni baba n la baba e. Lagos lagoon lo ma kusi.
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Molutex(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Africana1123:
Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu
Incoming president of federal republic of nigeria
Emiliokan of nigeria 1
incoming president of bourdilon
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Ibcrown(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
BigVawulence:

what about the traditionalist, don’t they have rights too?? Una go just dey use religion to manipulate people
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by farouk2much(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Gandollar

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ebubu3:
Governor Ganduje’s Kano where people are lynched and killed for stepping on Quran
Why must you stepped on the Quran? Is there any Joy by doing so?
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kollins11:
Every sane Nigerian Christian should reject the disaster Muslim-Muslim ticket APC is trying do... Because no Sane Muslims would accept a Christian-Christian ticket.
You're very weak to do so(Christian-christian) that's why you always cry.
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Ebubu3: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

Why must you stepped on the Quran? Is there any Joy by doing so?
why would you kill for stepping on it by mistake?
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by PHIPEX(m): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Believe Ganduje and Tinubu at your own peril. They denied Muslim-muslim ticket during their primaries

1 Like

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Those that are shouting muslim-muslim ticket are just noise makers especially these Igbo labourers on social media.
If Pope is a northerner and Tinubu picks him as running mate, they will still castigate him.

The drum of war you are beating in the name of political comments will surely haunt you when the time comes
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Franking: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Just do the right. Let everyone be represented. Enough of the arrogance.
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Sunnyja: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Teenaira: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kollins11:
Every sane Nigerian Christian should reject the disaster Muslim-Muslim ticket APC is trying do... Because no Sane Muslims would accept a Christian-Christian ticket.

If I may ask, what is the benefit of Christian-Christian, Christian-moslem, Moslem-Moslem ticket to Christians or moslems and even to Nigerians, if not just being a tool explored to deceive Nigerians by politicians and people bent on destroying the country. All the various religion grouping in government have over the years being stealing Nigeria dry. These people are not in anyway better than an average robber except that they are privileged.
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Olamicwoto: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
Baba gandollar don enter one chance
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ebubu3:
why would you kill for stepping on it by mistake?
if it's mistake, it would be known if it's not the offender will proud.
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by TruthinAction: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
The truth is that a Christian president will never sponsor terrorism. So it's safer even for the Yoruba Muslims to have a Christian president.

Another fact is that the Muslims from the south will not be spared if a full jihad is launched. They are not regarded as true Muslims by those from the north. This is why they do not trust Tinubu to represent their interest.
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by AnanseK(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ebubu3:

A shameless lie.
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by femicyrus(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kollins11:
Can you show me a state in the south east and south south without a Christian-christain ticket?
Sane Muslims in those region accepted it but no sane Christian can accept Muslim-muslim ticket because of your obi presidency?
You can't force obi down the throat of non ipob members in Nigeria
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Awoleesu(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
WibusJaga:

Now, this is seriously ridiculous. cheesy

I tell you...

Sounds like a devil delivering one from another devil!

One APC member talking of another APC member to deliver Nigeria from an incumbent APC government!

1 Like

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by BadEnglish(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Any matter concerning Tinubu Buhari and any APC miscreant now, na to dey curse them remain

This is my sallah resolution
Thunda fayah Gandolla and Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 / Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade / Fayose Embraces Ooni Ogunwusi As Both Leaders Meet In Ado-ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.