Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) (4418 Views)

Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again / Young Secondary School Girls Storm Social Media To Show Off Expensive Iphones / Fear No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by Iamdbull: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
As you all know, my profile as a prominent musician and a celebrity has been rising alot recently thanks to the beautiful music have been churning out.

Now this rising profile needs to be accompanied with strong social media presence and you know when talking about celebrity profile on Instagram one needs very sharp pictures and images.

Due to this fact have been seriously thinking of buying a latest iphone with very befitting camera for a fast rising musical sensation, which is one of the reasons I decided to leave my expensive lekki abode.

Now the issue is as an ijebu boy even though am not stingy( you all can tell from my numerous giveaways here on Nairaland) and also someone that went through serious poverty, to carry 500k buy phone, (not that am being negative) come lost the phone? Chaii I fit craze!!!

That's why am wondering, people using this phone una no dey fear?

Me I go rather use the money to promote myself then find one babe with good iphone to date so that she go dey snap me although all these girls no Sabi snap person like that Abi make I kukuma continue to dey use my tecno wey I don buy since them sign wizkid then

Below is a picture I took with the old tecno camon 15.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by NeroGaming: 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Do giveaway
Re: People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by tnerro1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
No be Vicky dey ur back so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by nickyj19: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
abeg who get 15 years 2go account for sell
DM me
Re: People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by Uzomacharles: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
See HOE dey look you...

E be like she THINK say you don cashout grin grin grin

Do the needful joor..

Tell her say you get video wey you wan do and you go wan make she show for the video...
If she gree then tell her to meet you for hotel...

If you need tutor then DM Me

1 Like

Re: People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by Iamdbull: 5:25am On Jul 14, 2022
tnerro1:
Who is Vicky?
Re: People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by Iamdbull: 5:26am On Jul 14, 2022
Uzomacharles:
See HOE dey look you...

E be like she THINK say you don cashout grin grin grin

Do the needful joor..

Tell her say you get video wey you wan do and you go wan make she show for the video...
If she gree then tell her to meet you for hotel...

If you need tutor then DM Me
Lol funny enough it's her bf that is Infront of her there and the guy fresh die with one mad Lexus.

1 Like

Re: People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by Tokskob2008: 6:39am On Jul 14, 2022
nickyj19:
DM me
I get.
Re: People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by nickyj19: 7:30am On Jul 14, 2022
Tokskob2008:
I get.
for sale ??
Re: People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by Tokskob2008: 7:56am On Jul 14, 2022
nickyj19:
for sale ??
Yeah... How much are you offering?
Re: People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by Verifiedtrader(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2022
Iamdbull:
As you all know, my profile as a prominent musician and a celebrity has been rising alot recently thanks to the beautiful music have been churning out.

Now this rising profile needs to be accompanied with strong social media presence and you know when talking about celebrity profile on Instagram one needs very sharp pictures and images.

Due to this fact have been seriously thinking of buying a latest iphone with very befitting camera for a fast rising musical sensation, which is one of the reasons I decided to leave my expensive lekki abode.

Now the issue is as an ijebu boy even though am not stingy( you all can tell from my numerous giveaways here on Nairaland) and also someone that went through serious poverty, to carry 500k buy phone, (not that am being negative) come lost the phone? Chaii I fit craze!!!

Me I go rather use the money to promote myself then find one babe with good iphone to date so that she go dey snap me although all these girls no Sabi snap person like that Abi make I kukuma continue to dey use my tecno wey I don buy since them sign wizkid then

Your songs are not that bad. . But there’s room for improvement.

1 Like

Re: People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by yomi531(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2022
nickyj19:
DM me
My own is about 9 years oo. 2013. How much u go pay? I need light bar abeg
Re: People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by EmzyT: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2022
Iamdbull:

Now the issue is as an ijebu boy even though am not stingy ( you all can tell from my numerous giveaways here on Nairaland)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by Dmacqh(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2022
Hey boss, you weren’t selected for BB9ja? Do give away reach my side today please .
Re: People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2022
The way this girls dey hol am dey press am for street mad gan.. even ontop bike gan...
Re: People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by KingLarry04: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2022
Abeg do small thing boss make I see food chop this morning, if na #500 sef, I go happy
2035868183 Kuda bank
Re: People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by Natbrowny: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2022
tnerro1:

Yeah but trust me. Op doesnt knw her as vicky. She don change name.

U knw how they roll. But that is vicky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2022
Natbrowny:

Yeah but trust me. Op doesnt knw her as vicky. She don change name.

U knw how they roll. But that is vicky
Who is she na ? Na nairalander?
Re: People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by AdaUc2(f): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2022
nickyj19:
DM me
Mine is 10yrs
Re: People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by brodalikeme(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
Iamdbull:

iPhone maintenance money no near the maintenance money of girl wey get big eyephone Ooo!
You been dey make sense until you come bring that babe matter enter this talk. If na dey plug be that biko just go buy the phone and save yourself trouble.
Re: People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) by FatherBona: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
nickyj19:
DM me
I think I have

(1) (Reply)

Women Have Lost It, Pantless Lady Dancing Goes Viral(pics) / She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone / Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.