Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

How To Face A Lion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Face A Lion (392 Views)

Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Face A Lion by kenzysmith: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
Safely tips grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Face A Lion by Cypress042: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
How true is this op Don't lead people to their early grave cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Face A Lion by squash47(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
Which lion go give u space to Target his left leg ? U be Samson ?
Re: How To Face A Lion by kenzysmith: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Cypress042:
How true is this op Don't lead people to their early grave cheesy
u run he catch u grin u no run he still catch u grin
Re: How To Face A Lion by H0didon(m): 2:17am On Jul 14, 2022
Well, its better to die bold facing the lion than to die like a woman who would run and only end up being caught and eaten grin. At least there's a medium chance of survival, plus its good to die with honour.... But if na woman now ehh, they will first bring out their phone and do live cam, they'll video both the lion,the bush and themselves also making sure that their ASSet shows in the video before thinking of how to run, because i know women love attention and most especially them dey fear too much cool.

As our Ancestors would say "After money, the Medicine to a woman's odd behaviour and attitude is ATTENTION".

(1) (Reply)

I Think Am Right On This One / California To Ban Sale Of Gas Powered Cars By 2035 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.