Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

H∅rny Lovers Spotted K!ssing On Okada As They Make Their Way Home To Chop Themse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / H∅rny Lovers Spotted K!ssing On Okada As They Make Their Way Home To Chop Themse (877 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

H∅rny Lovers Spotted K!ssing On Okada As They Make Their Way Home To Chop Themse by FrankAnsah: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Two lovers were caught on camera making love on a moving motorcycle while ignoring other road users to do their own thing.

In this viral video, the lady sitting in front of the gentleman turned back to kiss and smooch her body on her partner, who was clearly loving the whole thing.

Social media users have slammed the lovers, who are thought to be newly engaged, for committing such a heinous crime in front of the public.

They should have waited till they got home to do whatever they wanted, but becoming intimate in public is a big NO-NO!

https://www.allgistroom.com/h%e2%88%85rny-lovers-spotted-kssing-on-okada-as-they-make-their-way-home-to-chop-themselves/

(1) (Reply)

How do I Curb High Libido / Celebrating My Birthday Without Money / "Just Be Yourself" Is Bad Advice And Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.