Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him (40392 Views)

Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them / Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu / El-Rufai Did Not Insult Tinubu - Kaduna APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Joe4real1988(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
27Pushing30:

All your claim of not hating Tinubu has been rubbished by you using the bolded.

Was Amaechi not part of Buhari's emergence as candidate from the start? the very start in 2013?? and winning the general?

Was Osibanjo not a part of the Government from the very start?? served two terms?

Dude you're just deceiving yourself... you hate Tinubu and that's not even a bad thing. you have a right to hate him for his political sagacity but las las you go dey alright.

what is embarrassing is you failing to embrace the truth about your own emotional state regarding Tinubu.
It's so unfortunate u don't know the difference between Subject and Subordinate as regards to Osibanjo and Amechi being under Buhari. It's clear u can't see beyond tribe and religion and probably the handout u are getting or hoping to get. I'm ashamed of u that an old man outsmarted u. Continue building your hope on these selfish, self-centered old men that will not move the country forward. U are really a disgrace to youthfulness.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by wasuka14(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://punchng.com/apc-paid-me-to-endorse-tinubu-singer-portable/

Only disOBIdients miscreants will believe this. Who will pay drug addict and heavy smoker like portable to for ASIWAJU of all people endorsement?. lolz
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by 27Pushing30: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
Joe4real1988:
It's so unfortunate u don't know the difference between Subject and Subordinate as regards to Osibanjo and Amechi being under Buhari. It's clear u can't see beyond tribe and religion and probably the handout u are getting or hoping to get. I'm ashamed of u that an old man outsmarted u. Continue building your hope on these selfish, self-centered old men that will not move the country forward. U are really a disgrace to youthfulness.

Amaechi a surbourdinate you're really a political amateur.. Amaechi that heavily financed Buhari's campaign Oga hate too dey your body jare shame on you.

Osinbajo that saw Buhari was clueless nko? why did he follow him for 2nd term explain that one?

You are a real disgrace and that you don't know proves you are ignorant.... very ignorant
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Joe4real1988(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
27Pushing30:

Amaechi a surbourdinate you're really a political amateur.. Amaechi that heavily financed Buhari's campaign Oga hate too dey your body jare shame on you.

Osinbajo that saw Buhari was clueless nko? why did he follow him for 2nd term explain that one?

You are a real disgrace and that you don't know proves you are ignorant.... very ignorant
U really don't understand anything from beginning. We are talking of persons(from APC) that ought to have been in this presidential race(flag bearer) instead this old selfish man that don't care about Nigeria but only his selfish interest/ambition. Can Osibanjo or Amechi make any presidential decision and implement it being that they are under Buhari? That makes them a subordinate with limited/no power. I know u might still not get it coz u have lost your sense of rationality due to tribe and religion. We are talking of presidency here, not vice president or ministerial position. For opting for an old man that don't care if the country will burn or not as long as he acheives his selfish ambition, u are really a disgrace to youthfulness.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Wwwq: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
grin
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by GloriousGbola: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
You have a Davido, we have a Portable

End of story
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by 27Pushing30: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Joe4real1988:
U really don't understand anything from beginning. We are talking of persons(from APC) that ought to have been in this presidential race(flag bearer) instead this old selfish man that don't care about Nigeria but only his selfish interest/ambition. Can Osibanjo or Amechi make any presidential decision and implement it being that they are under Buhari? That makes them a subordinate with limited/no power. I know u might still not get it coz u have lost your sense of rationality due to tribe and religion. We are talking of presidency here, not vice president or ministerial position. For opting for an old man that don't care if the country will burn or not as long as he acheives his selfish ambition, u are really a disgrace to youthfulness.

Oga go and read what you wrote... so its means besides being ignorant , you are also not literate. wow
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Joe4real1988(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
27Pushing30:

Oga go and read what you wrote... so its means besides being ignorant , you are also not literate. wow
Sorry for dragging u bro, it's clear u lack sense of reasoning, the reason an old greedy/selfish man outsmarted u. Continue supporting Tinubu(backwardness) ok. As i said before, u are really a disgrace to youthfulness.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by kabillionaire(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
You're on point

Built2last:
This reveals the hatred for peter Obi.

The live for Obi is organic.

99% of people that do things for APC are wooed with money.

But take note

A President aspirant can still get 22m Votes without winning in the North West this happened in 2011" ~ Fastweet

So, Look at the map below, and check out those states coloured green, those were the states won by Goodluck in 2011, he didn't win in those strong northern states course blue, yet he won the election and still got 22 million votes, losing woefully in States like Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger, Sokoto, Yobe, Zamfara

I am revealing this secret so we can all understand that no region has any monopoly on votes...A surprise might just happen in 2023. Maybe this is the statistics Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed are looking at

Don't allow anyone fool you 2023 election is very much open.

4 factors have further opened the race.

1. The new electoral act makes it more difficult to rig the election.

2. INEC now has over 100 million registered voters. Nigeria since 1999 has never recorded 50 million people come out to vote in any election.

Meaning there are over 50million voters who have either been averse or cared less. Today, hunger and poverty is resetting brains. Those people might choose to vote now.

3. Voter awareness and campaign for PVC collection is at all time high.

4. The Northern voter is left with 4 choices. Vote Tinubu For APC, Vote Atiku for PDP, vote
Kwankwaso for NNPP or vote Yusuf Datti Ahmed. The Northern vote is clearly split.

Let's analyse objectively.

What do you think?
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by BluntCrazeMan: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- / Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts / Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.