Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him (40398 Views)

Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them / Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu / El-Rufai Did Not Insult Tinubu - Kaduna APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by frankson1(m): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2022
Slurity:
You did not see the paying him to cause war in Nigeria by insulting Tinubu during ENDSARS? YOU DON'T APPEAR SMART EITHER

They saw but can't comment on it because it suits their agenda.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by omenka(m): 8:02am On Jul 14, 2022
Nothing irks me more than seeing these IPOB bastards suddenly screaming Obi Al over the place.

May the good Lord punish them down to their hundredth generation if the go back to screaming Biafra or death, killing innocent people, slicing their genitals, severing their heads from their shoulders and eventually eating their corpse after their failure is confirmed in 2023.

Very shameless cvnts.

1 Like

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by georgeakins: 8:05am On Jul 14, 2022
XerXers:
That's why they envy Peter Obi. He gets genuine support without financial inducements

Your eyes will be clear next year.
Only Ibos can vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Preciousgift90: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2022
See this idiot, I don't blame you but Obi Cubanna for wasting that endorsement on you abandoning other reasonable artists in town for you, now you get mouth Ode!
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Gangster1ms: 8:11am On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
Igbos are here already doing their job
Seun i wonder why this guy hasn't been banned.. All his comments in politics are uselessly tribalistic.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Temptee101(m): 8:18am On Jul 14, 2022
The drug lord has always bought his way in everything

He will be disgraced this time around
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by kwasoly(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://punchng.com/apc-paid-me-to-endorse-tinubu-singer-portable/

Useless talk from person papa, shame shame shame shameeeeee!!!!
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by donjazet(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:

Surely you know you are fighting a losing battle.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Nsonaso(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2022
TotoGame:
I know most of these celebrities that endorsed Tinubu were paid cus no normal human can surport that shrinked ex-convict
Not most all celebrity endorsing him are paid.

Do you think the celebrities are stupid like the masses? No celebrity will know that you paid some 25,000 USD and support you for free.

Only the stupid masses can do that.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Sunnyski: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2022
Right now I am speechless, I will be back to comment.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by chatinent: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2022
Who the hell was he in 2020 to even be called to be paid?

He was just like dust then!

The real focus is that Tinubu paid him now! The old story is a coverup.

Funnily enough, he only has a vote! As well as other celebrities who were bribed.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Bollinga: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Its called politics!

Its valid!

Valid to only selfish non patriotic citizen who doesn't care if the country is sinking as long as they are paid a token to support the continuation of failed governance
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Bishop95(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2022
[quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=114710801]So people were paid to insult Tinubu during endsars grin grin

The truth is coming out[/quote

During end sars, who know portable? Moreover after the killing in lekki toll gate you want make Dem dey praise tinubu. you are insane
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Topmaike007(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2022
RevolverOcelot:
Portable na ashawo. That's how they will pay him to sleep with dog and he will say "they paid me, so im doing my job". Werey and stupid urchin
if them give you 1mil as you dey like this you no go sing there praise

1 Like

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by 27Pushing30: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2022
Viscuz:
That’s what they do next 4 years they move to the next musician.

Nigeria na club . No one is talking about productivity

The Peter Obi isn't he all talk?

UP TILL TODAY ALL THE MAN TALKS ABOUT IS CHINA, MOROCCOO BLAH BLAH BLAH

Oga how you wan take achieve your electoral promises? him no know.

He has no plan, same way Buhari had no plan just promise promise naim dem be
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by vhykeeytor(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://punchng.com/apc-paid-me-to-endorse-tinubu-singer-portable/

Someone that APC has happened to negatively. His throwback picture says it all.

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by lamalang(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2022
Stomach infrastructure, the guy will do anything for money. This one calling himself Satan, are you alright?
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by emperor863(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
So people were paid to insult Tinubu during endsars grin grin

The truth is coming out

I'm surprised you do not know. Most of the participants of the endsars protests were paid and motivated to sustain the protests even when government had acceded to all their demands.

The people who paid them were politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by sukar886: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2022
grin grin ;Dportable no get secret, APC is buying everything , even political parties now, the just bought NNPP n kwankwaso .... Collect there money and vote for labour party, they don't have anything to offer, all this money they are spending they will get it back when the win election ... Everyone have to becareful, all that glitter is not God ... Beware of the evil party ... APC, forget tribalism n vote for labour party for a better Nigeria... One love
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by educarimo: 8:55am On Jul 14, 2022
Think9ja:
This guy na mumu walai.

Even if you were paid, must you say it?

I blame the foolish party agent that choosed this guy to do APC's bidding
what is bad about what this guy has done?
be a man.
open the secrete of evil men.
it is evil to impose abnormal personal to the helms of affair with money.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Allisgud: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2022
While obi supporters are showing love out of love for him,I mean it comes naturally
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Its called politics!

Its valid!

U jumped the part where he was paid to insult Tinubu? PDP obviously hires many people to destroy their main opponent. Its not a new thing to pay artistes to endorse a candidate but paying them to insult?
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Godwin25king: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2022
Portable no get secret
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2022
emperor863:

I'm surprised you do not know. Most of the participants of the endsars protests were paid and motivated to sustain the protests even when government had acceded to all their demands.

The people who paid them were politicians.

Obviously PDP. See those Obillikiwhhiskies ignoring the part where he mentioned been paid to insult Tinubu. Its obvious that the whole Endsars was funded by the opposition. That is what we should face. There is no party who does not pay people. One old man was caught counting his mobilization money for attending Labour Party's rally so it is normal.

Btw, Portable was high as usual when he revealed that. People say the truth when high.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by gentlegenius(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
He is paid to criticize someone and also paid to defend same person.

Talking of lack of proper home training.
Meaning... they can pay him to shit on the floor, and still pay him to eat that shit back into his belly.
Disgusting fools parading themselves as celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Viscuz: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2022
27Pushing30:

The Peter Obi isn't he all talk?

UP TILL TODAY ALL THE MAN TALKS ABOUT IS CHINA, MOROCCOO BLAH BLAH BLAH

Oga how you wan take achieve your electoral promises? him no know.

He has no plan, same way Buhari had no plan just promise promise naim dem be

What are the plans of Atiku and Tinubu ?
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by toplinetrtrend: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:

Tribal bigot, the obituary you declared with your own mouth will happen to you.

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by toplinetrtrend: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
So people were paid to insult Tinubu during endsars grin grin

The truth is coming out

The same way the truth is coming out that people are paid to praise Tinubu
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by EndRape2(f): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2022
Illetracy is a disease, this boy no get sense.

Until they water his life.

quote author=SATANICALLY666 post=114709488]

https://punchng.com/apc-paid-me-to-endorse-tinubu-singer-portable/[/quote]
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Dagenius53: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2022
For the first time this one will say something sensible.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by maimonides: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2022
Built2last:
This reveals the hatred for peter Obi.

The live for Obi is organic.

99% of people that do things for APC are wooed with money.

But take note

A President aspirant can still get 22m Votes without winning in the North West this happened in 2011" ~ Fastweet

So, Look at the map below, and check out those states coloured green, those were the states won by Goodluck in 2011, he didn't win in those strong northern states course blue, yet he won the election and still got 22 million votes, losing woefully in States like Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger, Sokoto, Yobe, Zamfara

I am revealing this secret so we can all understand that no region has any monopoly on votes...A surprise might just happen in 2023. Maybe this is the statistics Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed are looking at

Don't allow anyone fool you 2023 election is very much open.

4 factors have further opened the race.

1. The new electoral act makes it more difficult to rig the election.

2. INEC now has over 100 million registered voters. Nigeria since 1999 has never recorded 50 million people come out to vote in any election.

Meaning there are over 50million voters who have either been averse or cared less. Today, hunger and poverty is resetting brains. Those people might choose to vote now.

3. Voter awareness and campaign for PVC collection is at all time high.

4. The Northern voter is left with 4 choices. Vote Tinubu For APC, Vote Atiku for PDP, vote
Kwankwaso for NNPP or vote Yusuf Datti Ahmed. The Northern vote is clearly split.

Let's analyse objectively.

What do you think?

GBAMSOLUTELY....

The Northern voting strength is overrated.
The intriguing thing is that nobody is guaranteed a block vote in the North.
The disenchanted youths, the Middle belt, the larger proportion of Christians and Southerners as well as everyone else in between (that are sick and tired of the way things are presently) are the ones that are really going to make the difference.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by GustoAfrica: 9:45am On Jul 14, 2022
Pay us to do our Job too @ a discounted price
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeLmaRjoxzU/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi / Wale Edun Gets World Bank Appointment / Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.