Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him (40403 Views)

Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them / Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu / El-Rufai Did Not Insult Tinubu - Kaduna APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Joe4real1988(m): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2022
alizma:

Don't let hatred hurt you this much. If you think he just added that part, you should have as well believe that the whole story is a make up. He was not forced to say any of those words, besides if you know how to analyze statement very well, you would have noticed that the part of him being paid to insult Tinubu didn't appear in the last part therefore it can't possibly be a statement to balance up what he said earlier.
Bro i don't give a fuc:k about what Portables says(including the two claim) coz he is inconsequential to me. He is a celebrity who can say anything or do anything for fame and his pocket, reason i don't take any celebrity seriously. Considering how u reacted to his claim(the latter), my only concern is u guys, the supposed youths that ought be wiser and smarter than these old men but u guys become so dull and easily played by these old men due to tribe and religion. U guys are really a disgrace to youthfulness. Due to your below par way of thinking, u believe anyone that's against Tinubu aspiration hates him, we don't hate him as a person, we only hate his selfishness, self-centeredness and his crook nature. Tinubu knew from onset that Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria due to his track record but Tinubu didn't care, but assisted in foisting him on Nigerians all because of his selfish ambition which is manifesting today and u guys call him a master strategist coz u are so blinded by tribe and religion and can't reason deep. He still went ahead to run a Muslem-Muslem ticket coz he doesn't care about the consequences/effect, all he cares about is his selfish ambition to be Nigerian president. Tinubu doesn't care about Nigeria(our suffering), he only cares about his selfish ambition and such a person is not fit to be our president. If it's Osibanjo, Amechi and Obi that are in the race, then we can reason politically. Since u are supporting this old man that has outsmarted u, i tell u again, u are a disgrace to youthfulness. Just see what tribe and religion have done to u youths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by DeleTaller: 10:05am On Jul 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
For the person saying he was paid to insult tinubu during the protest it's a lie

During Endsars this guy didn't exist, he was a random tout where real youths with class where championing endsars

Definitely you didn't go to the protest... Portable was there live and direct. He was there abusing Sanwo Olu, Buhari and Tinubu infront of the Mobile police.. the video is on the Internet... At that time Portable was actually a popular artist in the making.....but he was already known majorly in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Rebirth212: 10:07am On Jul 14, 2022
Dis guy is losing fame dez days ......

He is jxt tryna stay relevant

N*qqa f*ck off man
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by EmmyNorse(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2022
correct guy, na the money we want. Then
moment them pay you well, just your thing.[center][/center]
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Lightorder: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2022
Bugie16:
You can only use stupid people as Tinubu urchins,not mad people like portable.
the guy no get secret! The bean is spilt
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Lightorder: 10:27am On Jul 14, 2022
Bravetunde:
If you are collecting money from Tinubu, remember is a Muslim Muslim ticket with links suspect to be working for Boko haram
Is that money more important than your throat, Because Boko boys no get joy and won't ask if you are supporting or supported the cocaine dealer before killing it's victim.
If money can buy life than vote for theivenubu.
Is not even about corruptionn but our lives.
Once Boko Haram ever enter ask rock,I don jappa.
do they even see TINUBU as a moslem?
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Lightorder: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha....This guy is so down-to-earth grin He reminded them that they are the ones who once paid him to insult Asiwaju Tinubu.
This election will be a landslide for Asiwaju Tinubu. PDP is in comatose while other parties are mushroom parties.
Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
and you did not read where they said that they have paid also to praise Tinubu.

Oga , na sense una no get abi na stupidity, wey be say you are hell bent to see that your born and unborn children inherit suffering ?
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by dododawa1: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2022
Sooner than later,he will know Har far with all this nonsense,he talking.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by dododawa1: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2022
Sooner than later,he will know Har far with all this nonsense,he talking.[b][/b]
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Bugie16: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2022
Lightorder:
the guy no get secret! The bean is spilt
Don't mind Tinubu campaign managers, they are desperate. They know Tinubu will lose the election from the look of things.

1 Like

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Kagd10: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2022
Now we know. Peter Obi's miscreants were paid to insult Tinubu.

No wonder they go mute whenever you ask them to list Peter Obi's achievement. They can only Wail and insult. Bunch of miscreants.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by alizma: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Bro i don't give a fuc:k about what Portables says(including the two claim) coz he is inconsequential to me. He is a celebrity who can say anything or do anything for fame and his pocket, reason i don't take any celebrity seriously. Considering how u reacted to his claim(the latter), my only concern is u guys, the supposed youths that ought be wiser and smarter than these old men but u guys become so dull and easily played by these old men due to tribe and religion. U guys are really a disgrace to youthfulness. Due to your below par way of thinking, u believe anyone that's against Tinubu aspiration hates him, we don't hate him as a person, we only hate his selfishness, self-centeredness and his crook nature. Tinubu knew from onset that Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria due to his track record but Tinubu didn't care, but assisted in foisting him on Nigerians all because of his selfish ambition which is manifesting today and u guys call him a master strategist coz u are so blinded by tribe and religion and can't reason deep. He still went ahead to run a Muslem-Muslem ticket coz he doesn't care about the consequences/effect, all he cares about is his selfish ambition to be Nigerian president. Tinubu doesn't care about Nigeria(our suffering), he only cares about his selfish ambition and such a person is not fit to be our president. If it's Osibanjo, Amechi and Obi that are in the race, then we can reason politically. Since u are supporting this old man that has outsmarted u, i tell u again, u are a disgrace to youthfulness. Just see what tribe and religion have done to u youths.
Mr smart, do you have your PVC? If yes, vote for your candidate when the time comes, live your life and let others live. Like I said earlier, you are responding with hatred for a particular person in mind because there is nothing I said in my post that shows I am in support of any candidate, I only respond to what portable said and the guy made everyone except people like you to understand that he is in to cash out as a business man irrespective of who paid him.
His position is a reflection of what the likes of davido, tiwa savage, wizkid etc are doing in term of advertisment. They don't use most of the product they advertise, they only work for their money and leave you to make your choice

1 Like

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2022
TotoGame:
I know most of these celebrities that endorsed Tinubu were paid cus no normal human can surport that shrinked ex-convict

Only adnormal pple celebrate tilinbu

1 Like

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Joe4real1988(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2022
alizma:

Mr smart, do you have your PVC? If yes, vote for your candidate when the time comes, live your life and let others live. Like I said earlier, you are responding with hatred for a particular person in mind because there is nothing I said in my post that shows I am in support of any candidate, I only respond to what portable said and the guy made everyone except people like you to understand that he is in to cash out as a business man irrespective of who paid him.
His position is a reflection of what the likes of davido, tiwa savage, wizkid etc are doing in term of advertisment. They don't use most of the product they advertise, they only work for their money and leave you to make your choice
Like i said, i don't give a fuc:k about any celebrity coz they can't influence me as old as i am. Bro if we continue minding our biz and letting others be without telling them what they ought to know, Nigeria as a country will continue going to the dogs. It's high time we told ourselves the truth, put religion and tribe aside, reason deep and kick these old men(that see presidency as a retirement plan) to rest once and for all for our own good. We have been playing tribal and religion card all these years, and let me ask u, where has it gotten us to? If we allow these old men that are done living their life to continue determining our fate, then we are doomed for real.

1 Like

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by perez100: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2022
Tinubu is paying people money to get their support. The same way he told APC Governors to hide Covid-19 palliatives hoping to use the palliatives during election campaign. The sad part of it is that many Nigerians cannot reason that if these bad leaders cannot give them common food donated by some individuals and corporate organisations - what then will they promise to give you that will make you to vote for these demonic APC contestants?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Rashidiamoda: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
See falling of hand
Tinubu don suffer grin
lolz..no be small tinz..This is what we call,breeze blow,fowl yash open..
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by 2tpick: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2022
emperor863:

I'm surprised you do not know. Most of the participants of the endsars protests were paid and motivated to sustain the protests even when government had acceded to all their demands.

The people who paid them were politicians.

Yeah just as the same people are paying ASUU to remain on strike
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Rashidiamoda: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha....This guy is so down-to-earth grin He reminded them that they are the ones who once paid him to insult Asiwaju Tinubu.
This election will be a landslide for Asiwaju Tinubu. PDP is in comatose while other parties are mushroom parties.
Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
U and portable are the same,the different is that both of u are paid for same job,but he came out to say he was paid,why u hidden in a keyboard like a snake..u are more dangerous than him..just like portable,breeze go blow,ur yash go open..it just a matter of time...
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Frank488: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Pls return the money. Don't sell ur future.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by 2tpick: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Baba your passionate submission was quite apt. Nigeria na just cruise.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by eburuu: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
smile11s:
Lol

Vawulence every where. Even yeyebrities are getting paid.

Naija people shine your eyes and take back what belongs to you.

akoyi tinibu
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Iamw0nderful: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

Tribal bigot, the obituary you declared with your own mouth will happen to you.
So shall it be to you and your family according to your declaration unless GOD is death, you will get what you ask for

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by bitbillionaire: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
grin grin grin Portable Portable.

It's now clear that APC doesn't have sense. How can they pay a guy who doesn't know how to keep secret to do some dirty job that require strict secrecy?

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by 27Pushing30: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Bro i don't give a fuc:k about what Portables says(including the two claim) coz he is inconsequential to me. He is a celebrity who can say anything or do anything for fame and his pocket, reason i don't take any celebrity seriously. Considering how u reacted to his claim(the latter), my only concern is u guys, the supposed youths that ought be wiser and smarter than these old men but u guys become so dull and easily played by these old men due to tribe and religion. U guys are really a disgrace to youthfulness. Due to your below par way of thinking, u believe anyone that's against Tinubu aspiration hates him, we don't hate him as a person, we only hate his selfishness, self-centeredness and his crook nature. Tinubu knew from onset that Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria due to his track record but Tinubu didn't care, but assisted in foisting him on Nigerians all because of his selfish ambition which is manifesting today and u guys call him a master strategist coz u are so blinded by tribe and religion and can't reason deep. He still went ahead to run a Muslem-Muslem ticket coz he doesn't care about the consequences/effect, all he cares about is his selfish ambition to be Nigerian president. Tinubu doesn't care about Nigeria(our suffering), he only cares about his selfish ambition and such a person is not fit to be our president. [b]If it's Osibanjo, Amechi [/b]and Obi that are in the race, then we can reason politically. Since u are supporting this old man that has outsmarted u, i tell u again, u are a disgrace to youthfulness. Just see what tribe and religion have done to u youths.

All your claim of not hating Tinubu has been rubbished by you using the bolded.

Was Amaechi not part of Buhari's emergence as candidate from the start? the very start in 2013?? and winning the general?

Was Osibanjo not a part of the Government from the very start?? served two terms?

Dude you're just deceiving yourself... you hate Tinubu and that's not even a bad thing. you have a right to hate him for his political sagacity but las las you go dey alright.

what is embarrassing is you failing to embrace the truth about your own emotional state regarding Tinubu.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by ejimatic: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by 5thcolm(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Bro... topic hidden
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by walefresh3(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
TotoGame:
I know most of these celebrities that endorsed Tinubu were paid cus no normal human can surport that shrinked ex-convict

Most of the idotics and toxicology miscreants abusing great Tinubu are paid by the labour party and pdp..

Obidient are lunatcs and a bigoted fanatics like thier idolize obituary failure...

I can never vote or being brainwash by a pathological liar ... Who failed to developed small anambra...

Alots of anambranians are suffering running down to Lagos to stay.... Even p-sqaure are not left out...

P-sqaure wey use thier mama do ritual for �...shio...

He no go better for any moderator that ban me...
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by shegz24(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
istina:
Only mad men would pay mad man to endorse mad man
It's a family affair

Why are you not talking about those that once paid him to insult Tinubu?
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by shegz24(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
In the end, people hear/see what they want.

Look at how many of them are conveniently ignoring the part that some set paid Portable to be against Tinubu; they only focus on the part where he said he was later paid to support Tinubu.

Finally, Una go still learn that no politician be freedom fighter.

Be it Obi,Atiku,Kwankwaso,Tinubu ... they are desperate and in it for themselves.
Dem no send una papa
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by hyride: 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Book a ride today on Hyride app right from the comfort of your home.
Download and Install on Google Play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ezeeRider.rider.elite

With Hyride, you
- Eliminate fraudulent ride
- Connect 24/7
- Online Chat
- Real-Time Tracking
- Extra Income
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by chrisbizplanner: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
[i][[s]quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=114710260]Hahaha....This guy is so down-to-earth grin He reminded them that they are the ones who once paid him to insult Asiwaju Tinubu.
Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.[/quote][/s]
[/i]

You're being paid to do this job!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Police Bans Protests, Gatherings & Processions In Lagos State / I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.