Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,077 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children (39317 Views)

Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) / Ayade, Matawalle And Lawmakers Who May Lose Their Seats Over Defection / Bello Matawalle And Abdulaziz Yari Clash Over Attacks In Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by adecz: 5:36am On Jul 14, 2022
This should be illegal❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by airminem(f): 5:37am On Jul 14, 2022
incandescentena:
And no single one of the children is in the Army, Navy, Airforce or Police to be patriotic enough to defend and protect her country lipsrsealed

No patriotism indeed

They can only pick up arms to defend their gold fields or cattles

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by everythinggirly(f): 5:37am On Jul 14, 2022
Father of all nation, I greet you sir. Some of these so called governor's are not worth it. Beautiful family anyway.
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Yankee101: 5:42am On Jul 14, 2022
Why won’t they steal us blind?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by muhakeem(m): 5:52am On Jul 14, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
These are the unnecessary population graduates from Southern Nigeria compete Federal jobs with.
Northerners just give birth like animals and expect the government to provide jobs for them.
Nigeria needs a President that will take birth control seriously else Northern Nigeria will become a serious thorn in the flesh to Southerners in Nigeria.
how are they unnecessary, when ur scripture said you should go into the world and multiply, you thought it was a joke abi, dey there

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by princewarri1985: 5:53am On Jul 14, 2022
KINGBEN1:
Photos Of Gov Matawalle With 'Children' Trend

Photos said to be that of Zamfara State governor, Bello Matawalle, and his children, have surfaced on social media and are trending.

In the photos, Governor Matawalle is seen with 16 males and 14 females, all dressed in white outfits.

Meanwhile, Matawalle is married to four women.

Source:The punch newspapers
should i be the one to go tell that idiot to run DNA TEST on all his kids?? because some of those kids does not belong to him!
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by muhakeem(m): 5:53am On Jul 14, 2022
RobsonsTARz:
Just like beer, does the north and their religion have issues with condoms and child planning?
giving birth has never been a crime compared to a drunkard

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by muhakeem(m): 5:54am On Jul 14, 2022
princeade86:
and country is moving forward abi?
na childbirth dey move country backward abi, make una sef go born plenty wey go vote una

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:58am On Jul 14, 2022
Bravetunde:

Igbo ladies and ss girls are the most sought after girls in Nigeria.
I have seen even Yoruba ruinx girls liar that they are igbos so men can carry them for a night.anybody who is into night kick know these.
Finally remember nairalanders as you are voting or campaigning for the wanted cocaine drug dealer and the most corruptt politician on Earth that they are strongly suspected to have links with Boko Haram.
Boko Haram will not ask you if you supported the drug lord before slicing throat or killing it's victim.
If you love your throat, security,jobs, bussiness opportunity you better vote for the best presidential candidate ever in Nigeria,Peter obi go and verify or pity for yourself and the rest nigerians and atleast vote atiku.
Once Boko Haram wins I don jappa.i don't want someone to kidnap me while the government laughs their ass off.
Guy is like we have the same ideology I also will try to abscond if by mistake IPOB terrorist leader in person of Obituary win president.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Newton2024: 5:58am On Jul 14, 2022
incandescentena:
And no single one of the children is in the Army, Navy, Airforce or Police to be patriotic enough to defend and protect her country lipsrsealed

Even if they are in the military, they will just be there earning money for doing nothing. What is Obasanjo's son contribution to the military. All fingers are not equal everywhere in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by chiedozie198100: 6:00am On Jul 14, 2022
No tell me why he won't embezzle public funds to raise 30 children?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Samfloxin(m): 6:03am On Jul 14, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
These are the unnecessary population graduates from Southern Nigeria compete Federal jobs with.
Northerners just give birth like animals and expect the government to provide jobs for them.
Nigeria needs a President that will take birth control seriously else Northern Nigeria will become a serious thorn in the flesh to Southerners in Nigeria.
The best thing is to dump them in a different country and let them kill themselves with children. They will continue to hide under the guise of Islam and give birth like pigs

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Bridget95(f): 6:04am On Jul 14, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Northerns are a heavy thorn on the flesh of Southerns. They rob us of everything in the south with their unproductive heavy population. They take up all the jobs from top to bottom regardless of their qualification.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Bravetunde: 6:05am On Jul 14, 2022
Abdulmumin412:

Guy is like we have the same ideology I also will try to abscond if by mistake IPOB terrorist leader in person of Obituary win president.
You resumed your bmc job too early today.
I hope they serve you breakfast of agbado,cassava an egg,,beans and corn.
Is not easy to work for a wanted theiff and kokaine drugg Baron plus Boko sponsor.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Bridget95(f): 6:06am On Jul 14, 2022
Abdulmumin412:

stop thinking with your ars

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Gkay1(m): 6:14am On Jul 14, 2022
Dis man nor get sense jor,

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by MMWandali: 6:14am On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Princeton92(m): 6:15am On Jul 14, 2022
RobsonsTARz:
Just like beer, does the north and their religion have issues with condoms and child planning?

I think this is true
Lol
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by SU50: 6:22am On Jul 14, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
These are the unnecessary population that well qualified graduates from Southern Nigeria compete Federal jobs with.
Northerners just give birth like animals and expect the Federal Government to provide jobs for them using monies generated from the South.
Nigeria needs a President that will take birth control seriously or else Northern Nigeria most especially the Hausa/Fulani will become a serious thorn in the flesh to all Southerners in Nigeria.

You mean you need a president that will stop northerners from giving birth because you feel threatened?

Well qualified southern youths? Tell me, not the ones on twitter and nairaland showing everyday that they know not difference between east and west.

If a person does not know the 'well qualified' southern youths you are referring to, he may fall for that cheap gimmick but thanks to NYSC. Been to places, met people, seen things.

Stop this tale of falsehood.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by SU50: 6:25am On Jul 14, 2022
princewarri1985:
should i be the one to go tell that idiot to run DNA TEST on all his kids?? because some of those kids does not belong to him!

Lol, that's a joke taken too far.

This is not that part of the country where things are done as if in a brothel. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by SU50: 6:25am On Jul 14, 2022
adecz:

This should be illegal❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️☹️

Reason?
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Slydan204: 6:25am On Jul 14, 2022
30 nd counting
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by mechanics(m): 6:26am On Jul 14, 2022
Fidelix200:
No wonder his name is Mattawalle..

Jeez
hahhaha.
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by SU50: 6:29am On Jul 14, 2022
Bravetunde:

1. Igbo ladies and ss girls are the most sought after girls in Nigeria.
I have seen even Yoruba ruinx girls liar that they are igbos so men can carry them for a night.anybody who is into night kick know these.
Finally remember nairalanders as you are voting or campaigning for the wanted cocaine drug dealer and the most corruptt politician on Earth that they are strongly suspected to have links with Boko Haram.
2. Boko Haram will not ask you if you supported the drug lord before slicing throat or killing it's victim.
3. If you love your throat, security,jobs, bussiness opportunity you better vote for the best presidential candidate ever in Nigeria,Peter obi go and verify or pity for yourself and the rest nigerians and atleast vote atiku.
Once Boko Haram wins I don jappa.i don't want someone to kidnap me while the government laughs their ass off.

1. In Alaigbo you mean? Defn. not I see me from.

2. Shows you are not current, know nothing about the country.

3. Oh, I should have checked this first thing before replying.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by donbrowser(m): 6:33am On Jul 14, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
These are the unnecessary population that well qualified graduates from Southern Nigeria compete Federal jobs with.
Northerners just give birth like animals and expect the Federal Government to provide jobs for them using monies generated from the South.
Nigeria needs a President that will take birth control seriously or else Northern Nigeria most especially the Hausa/Fulani will become a serious thorn in the flesh to all Southerners in Nigeria.

Do you know the present effort of the FG on birth control? Many of you just come online to disgrace yourself. Do you know the efforts of Sanusi Lamido on birth control?
Do you know the ideology of the Hausa people on birth control?
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by NYSCPLUG01(m): 6:33am On Jul 14, 2022
Àt least, he hás money.
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 14, 2022
Esama:
30 children did he tell you he has stop giving birth.

Later we will say they are counting cows during census
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by frog12: 6:48am On Jul 14, 2022
hahaha
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Ameduedwin: 6:52am On Jul 14, 2022
The tailor that shew the cloth don hammer, is just like you win a company contract.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by brain54(m): 6:53am On Jul 14, 2022
Why different shots between boys and the girls..
I hope nothing to do with sharia
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Idaytesj29(m): 6:56am On Jul 14, 2022
KINGBEN1:
Photos Of Gov Matawalle With 'Children' Trend

Photos said to be that of Zamfara State governor, Bello Matawalle, and his children, have surfaced on social media and are trending.

In the photos, Governor Matawalle is seen with 16 males and 14 females, all dressed in white outfits.

Meanwhile, Matawalle is married to four women.

Source:The punch newspapers

Family tailors don hammer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial / Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.