Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo (14834 Views)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / 2023: Christians Will Not Vote For Parties With Same Faith - CAN / Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Ojuntana: 6:17am On Jul 14, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu wife and his children are Christian.
Is shettima coming to be VP of his family
Brother family affairs expert

1 Like

Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Fatheroflove(m): 6:18am On Jul 14, 2022
Slave
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by MOTOPARK: 6:18am On Jul 14, 2022
Racoon:
2023: Christians have nothing to fear about APC Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket — Keyamo

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/542508-2023-christians-have-nothing-to-fear-about-apc-muslim-muslim-presidential-ticket-keyamo.html
it’s a known fact that keyamo is after the crumbs from political tables.thereby,talking from both side of the mouths…in a multi-religious society like Nigeria and owing to that fact on ground from Buhari led APC government of Muslim fanatics, trying so hard to capture territories of other regions through different means.yet Christian shouldn’t be afraid!!My sympathy are with the northern Christians that get the first hit of violence.
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Godstiger(m): 6:19am On Jul 14, 2022
apc should be the ones worrying,for their defeat would have no end unless inec decided to applied their magic act.
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Crvrider: 6:20am On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:
Those christians ranting are purely jokers

In both SE and SS no single Muslim Governor or Deputy Governor.. Have the Nigeria Christians said peem about that?

Stop being a clown. Is Owo in an eastern state?
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 14, 2022
The good old propaganda....

Look, I am not voting for APC. But if your reasoning for not voting for APC is Muslim-Muslim ticket...then you are as bigoted as the Muslims who oppose Chirsitian-christian or even christian-muslim ticket.

There, I have said it.

The sad thing is that it is christians that go on and on about equity and judging people by character. Then when it is election time, out comes the bigotry.

Look, even if TInubu and Shettima win, they cannot Islamize Nigeria. Sudan tried to Islamize the South. And as a result, they lost 75% of their oil wells and the entire Christian and pagan population of the South , and now they are struggling to survive.[size=14pt]Ya think that Muslim elites who have investments in the South are going to risk losing them because 'we got to dip the Quran in the atlantic?[/size].'

At the end, nothing will happen. Buhari said that he would pass Sharia across the country...and what happened...NOTHING. Unless you want to tell me that you live under sharia law, in places like the SE, and SW, and even taraba, and plateau, and benue....lol. If Buhari could not pass Sharia law, despite him specifically saying so (and the Chief Judge he appointed was a dissapointment), is it Tinubu....that did not pass Sharia in Lagos in eight years that would do it?

I advise anyone who reads this to at the end of the day not vote for APC because 1) they have failed economic wise 2) Tinubu and Shettima were not that spectacular as governors, and Shettima dropped the ball on the Chibok issue(or his education commissioner did). But if you keep bringing in religion...remember that Obi also needs Muslim votes to win. And the more ye keep on abusing Muslims , the more you drive them into the hands of yer opponents, and it could come back to hurt you badly. So be pragmantic and drop the bigotry. Buhari was wise enough in 2014 to drop his Sharia commentary and get on with the programme..and thus got enough christian votes to win. Twice. If he had chanted in 2014 that he was going to spread Sharia...then maybe he won't have been running this country...better for all of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Ojuntana: 6:20am On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
Talk to igbos, they are the one afraid, they are going around lamenting as if they want to vote for APC, but even if APC present Jesus Christ and Pope as presidential candidate they will still claim they are incompetent or embezzled money in heaven to finance their campaign
That's true.
Even if Muhammad is a Yoruba man, northern Muslims will still say he's Arne and not good enough.
See the fault is not with Igbo. It's with those who see yoruba Muslims as too inferior to represent Islam nationally.
It surprises me that it is you who was slapped that is defending those who slapped you
I don't want to agree Yoruba Muslims have slavish mentality to the North
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by ezekins: 6:20am On Jul 14, 2022
I reject Muslim Muslim ticket. No amount of brain wash should change the mind of us who mean well for nigeria. Secularity of the nigeria state must be upheld. It amounts to emotional assault on all Christians in nigeria for apc being the ruling party to embark this. This is without mincing words, a selfish attempt by the apc to Islamise Nigeria. This attempt is highly questionable.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by helinues: 6:21am On Jul 14, 2022
Crvrider:

Stop being a clown. Is Owo in an eastern state?

And the correlation of Owo with my comments?

undecided
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Ojuntana: 6:23am On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

In both SE and SS no single Muslim Governor or Deputy Governor.. Have the Nigeria Christians said peem about that?

In 12 northern states that have Sharia. That's one-third of the country. Have Nigerian Muslims said peem about that?
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Oshodipikin: 6:24am On Jul 14, 2022
Keyamo, I oshodipikin said you are daft and stupid.

For food only kind of a charge and bail lawyer.
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Amumaigwe: 6:27am On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

They don't have Muslims. Do you want them to import terror into their region?
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by seunayantokun(m): 6:28am On Jul 14, 2022
Heartless and selfish soul. What he is eating now is all he knows. If you or your wife or children have been killed in church, you wouldn't open your mouth to spit rubbish. Omo Èṣù.
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Crvrider: 6:34am On Jul 14, 2022
kenzysmith:
you are a church goer never a Christian

Sometimes it is best to ignore certain person's on this forum so as to maintain your sanity.

IPOB, Igboho... have you ever heard of the north agitating, ever?

So people should wake up and smell the coffee.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Epicji: 6:35am On Jul 14, 2022
Keyamo has never contested for any elective position in his life before. Only awaiting ministerial position
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Honjoshy4u: 6:35am On Jul 14, 2022
Since the emergence of this failed government,. Keyamo has lost his senses.
Just talking to impress only fools.

Say NO to a devilish muslim-muslim ticket
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by brainhgeek(m): 6:41am On Jul 14, 2022
[quote author=Racoon post=114710825][/quote]
Good line if thought but I beg to differ on the division part.
If this country divides today, the persecution of northern Christians will be validated by the laws of the new northern country. Those guys will be killed openly in the broad day light and their government will support it. The only voice still speaking for northern Christians is the one coming from the south and the west, by virtue of our unity.
To avoid sending missionaries to the north, we shouldn't pray the nation divides....maybe not yet. We are not religiously positioned to take that yet
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Honjoshy4u: 6:42am On Jul 14, 2022
The sycophancy of Keyamo is so irritating. If it was Atiku that presented a muslim-muslim ticket, this same stupid SAN would have shouted equity and justice.

Wicked muslim-muslim ticket is A NO NO for sane Nigerians.
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Okobola146: 6:47am On Jul 14, 2022
Until you kill us finish abi? God punish all of you. Mynd44 where is your PVC?
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2022
Jack500:
I am a Christian and I am not scare.

I am voting Tinubu/Shettima 100%

It is only Ipob swines that are crying and wailing as if the pigs wanted to vote Tinubu before. Tinubu victory will send them to comma

No Christian born of his Christian parents will call a fellow Christian igbos swine.
Any Christian who is giving muslim another 8yrs ,is a non living thing
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Safyqueen: 6:51am On Jul 14, 2022
The Muslims in this country refused to wake up. They see things politically while the christains sees it religiously.

The Muslim population keep rising and the ratio keep favouring the Muslims. Time shall come when religiously, a christain cannot win presidency again that's what the christains are referring to as islamization.

If it is not documented now or constitution changed to have it that same faith cannot occupy ASO rock as president and vice at the same time, it will spell doom for christains in future.

This is the war the christains are fighting.

They know that nobody can islamize Nigeria but the islamization will come naturally by population wise hence the need to checkmate it now.

Governance is by justice and equity but by not religious beliefs.

Upon all this, the western vultures are hovering to feast on our natural resources freely by the time Nigerians drive themselves into war zones.

GOD dey Sha.
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by zegeijuwa: 6:51am On Jul 14, 2022
Yes just as Nigeria became a member of OIC (organization of Islamic countries).

This time Nigeria becomes Nigeristan.
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:54am On Jul 14, 2022
Racoon:
2023: Christians have nothing to fear about APC Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket — Keyamo

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/542508-2023-christians-have-nothing-to-fear-about-apc-muslim-muslim-presidential-ticket-keyamo.html
Mad man!
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Major7: 6:55am On Jul 14, 2022
Abdul05:
As for the yorubas . They do have inter- religious- relations so Muslim Muslim ticket won't raise its ugly head in south west .. grin grin

Others are dominated by the Muslims..same here too... grin cheesy

Even apart from all these advantages.tinubu has the magic wands to bring prosperity to the nation as he did in Lagos by increasing Lagos State revenue base. .. grin grin

Magic wand kee you there
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Realguyman1(m): 6:55am On Jul 14, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Who else noticed how they are using Tinubu wife to justify Muslim/Muslim ticket
Wether muslim/muslim ticket o, wether christian/christian ticket o, we all know Nigeria politicians are all useless.

But the only issue I have with this APC muslims/muslim ticket is that hell would have been let loose by Muslims if reverse were to be the case. Especially by the Yoruba Muslims, and that terrorist man that called himself mumuric leader.
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Gbadespet(m): 6:56am On Jul 14, 2022
The way people are commenting on this issues shows they have concluded that the next president is Tinubu coz I see know reason why it should be this serious.if they like let them pick pagan/traditional worshiper as their flag bearer.
After all, winning is all that matters ,they don't care the medium through which they acquire their success..
Focus on the person you want to vote for and leave the rest to God...
Una too dey fear Jagaban

1 Like

Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by kingyakos: 7:00am On Jul 14, 2022
Jack500:
I am a Christian and I am not scare.

I am voting Tinubu/Shettima 100%

It is only Ipob swines that are crying and wailing as if the pigs wanted to vote Tinubu before. Tinubu victory will send them to comma

Go to school u say na agbero u want be.
U see ur life
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by ovie8200: 7:00am On Jul 14, 2022
Christian alone can make Obi becomes Nigeria president and why do I say, it because if Tinubu and Atiku fight for Muslims vote, they will divide their vote among them. That live 49% of the Christian population to make Obi president. Tinubu really shot himself on foot by throwing Christians population under the rugg knowing full well Atiku will win majority north. I forgot to mention that Kwankwaso is another person who will take a lot of vote on North. Nigeria Christian and nones religion people need to rise up and make Obi the next president.
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by alexvic12: 7:03am On Jul 14, 2022
With all due respect, you should have some sense!

The presidency is neither a gubernatorial seat so your argument does not hold.

We can understand if States have both the governor and vice from one religion, or even tribe, but not when it comes to the national seat of power; no, sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aondona Hyacinth: Police Foil Assassination Plot On Benue Speaker / Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) / Igbo Presidency In 2023 Dicey – APGA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.