Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo (14836 Views)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / 2023: Christians Will Not Vote For Parties With Same Faith - CAN / Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by famto4luv2004(m): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2022
Let him go to the mountain to shout it, we know what we known and will do what will cause them big heart attack...... #feb2022
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by raphaeladeyele: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2022
Politics of today is senseless no truth in at all sugbon ma daju PE Olorun ti gba akoso Naijiria lowo awon amunisin
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2022
Hyperchi:
No one takes this one serious even his ppl don't

Thunder go fire this fool
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by fof1: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2022
Racoon:
2023: Christians have nothing to fear about APC Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket — Keyamo

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/542508-2023-christians-have-nothing-to-fear-about-apc-muslim-muslim-presidential-ticket-keyamo.html

KEYAMO IS NOT A CHRISTIAN OR OF D CHRISTIAN FAITH,SO HAS NO STAKE IN D FEAR OF MOST NIGERIANS, PLS.
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by darediamond(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2022
Racoon:
2023: Christians have nothing to fear about APC Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket — Keyamo

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/542508-2023-christians-have-nothing-to-fear-about-apc-muslim-muslim-presidential-ticket-keyamo.html

It is a lie.

All negativities that was said about Buhari before He became president which people like Keyamo disproved came all TRUE afterwards.

So what Keyamo is saying means we should be a FOOL AGAIN TO VOTE FOR APC UNBALANCE SCALE AGAIN.?

NEVER!!
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Iamw0nderful: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

Tribal bigot, the obituary you declared with your own mouth will happen to you according to the Bible verse you are deceptively quoting

Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Iamw0nderful: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

Tribal bigot, the obituary you declared with your own mouth will happen to you according to the Bible verse you are deceptively quoting
So shall it be to you and your family according to your declaration unless GOD is death, you will get what you ask for

Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Druss(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2022
Jack500:
I am a Christian and I am not scare.

I am voting Tinubu/Shettima 100%

It is only Ipob swines that are crying and wailing as if the pigs wanted to vote Tinubu before. Tinubu victory will send them to comma

You are a Christian and you are referring to people as swine.
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Iamw0nderful: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

Tribal bigot, the obituary you declared with your own mouth will happen to you.
Just watch as your declaration come to pass in your life and family members life, you will learn never to tempt GOD in your folly

Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Jack500: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Druss:

You are a Christian and you are referring to people as swine.

But you can call others; urchins? Get sense
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Druss(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
Jack500:

But you can call others; urchins? Get sense

I think you are mistaking me with someone else. However let me use the opportunity to educate you.

Urchin means a young child who is poorly or raggedly dressed. Swine means far worse.
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Onelove508: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:
Money really changes people, imagine Keyamo I use to admire as a child just lost all his reasoning since they made him baby minister.

Nigeria, top to bottom indeed

Mine is Adam Oshomole and Reno. (Mayby FFK too).

Aside Fela non of these men are/were (ever) real.
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by bigstan11787(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
This one that has a PVC registration center in his compound in warri. All thieves
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Iamw0nderful: 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
PreciousBro:

You're an idîõt. The Buhari you and your fõølish people imposed on Nigerians with unending sufferings hasn't taught you a lesson still. The same igbos you want this Slavish pseudo Christian to talk to were the only wise group of people that didn't fall for the Change mantra they deceived you lots with, yet you want to regroup yourselves on queue to vote the man that installed this calamitous government on us.

You'll soon die a gruesome death caused by your foolishness.
Seriously must you use your parental name on people, mind you I am not your parents, so using their qualities to to qualify others is unacceptable, if you are frustrated with living, avoid my comments, I didn't mention you, I am not responsible for your disappointment, if you think buhari regime is responsible for your extreme penury, you better work harder, if you are waiting for a lone ranger Messiah to rescue you......... well you have declared your end and your death, you will surely be crushed under your folly
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by Wwwq: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
Really
Re: 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Everyone will reap what they sow;it all a matter of time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Hosts H.E Marcel De Souza, President Of ECOWAS Commission / New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon / Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.