Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York (7869 Views)

Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport / Tinubu’s Daughters bought Multi Million dollars Newyork apartments: Dr Damages / David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by kingthreat(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
paramakina202:

Even if you don't live in ghetto there are millions of other Nigerians who does and still defend the rogues that kept them in such inhumane condition you might as well be one of them.

Many blacks in the ghetto voted Obama. 8 years later they still remained in the ghetto. Who is to blame?
Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by swaggerjack: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
Helinues is too broke shocked
Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by swaggerjack: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
Iykopee:
Tinubu is a bastard thief on atomic scale

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by paramakina202: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
kingthreat:

Many blacks in the ghetto voted Obama. 8 years later they still remained in the ghetto. Who is to blame?

Obama jobless daughters are not using their fathers stolen money to buy expensive houses abroad like Thief Tinubu's daughters are doing.And there are no American citizen that lives in this type of Lagos slum not even American pigs lives in such a squalor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by swaggerjack: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
paramakina202:

Obama jobless daughters are not using their fathers stolen money to buy expensive houses abroad like Thief Tinubu's daughters are doing.And there are no American citizen that lives in this type of Lagos slum not even American pigs lives in such a squalor.

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by paramakina202: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
[quote author=swaggerjack post=114738440][/quote]

grin
Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by swaggerjack: 1:10am On Jul 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by swaggerjack: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2022
Have any of the TMC urchins been invited to wine and dine at the apartments in New York

CC

seunmsg
TinubuAdvocate
helines
NLPoliceWoman
NgPatriot
omenka
LegendHero
Moh247

2 Likes

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by Moh247: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2022
swaggerjack:
Have any of the TMC urchins been invited to wine and dine at the apartments in New York

CC

seunmsg
TinubuAdvocate
helines
NLPoliceWoman
NgPatriot
omenka
LegendHero
Moh247

When you meet the urchins go and ask them

Next thread please

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by swaggerjack: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:

When you meet the urchins go and ask them

Next thread please
I met you the oga at the top of urchins that stand on the manhood of a low budget EscoBat.

1 Like

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by Moh247: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2022
swaggerjack:

I met you the oga at the top of urchins that stand on the manhood of a low budget EscoBat.

Perhaps your English teacher failed you let me educate you for charity sake

Urchin refers to poor children without cloths on the street

1: I am not a child
2: I am far from been poor
3: I am fully clothed

Whatever it is Tinubu did to you, it's time to heal and move on, as your constant wailing won't change anything
Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by swaggerjack: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:

Perhaps your English teacher failed you let me educate you for charity sake

Urchin refers to poor children without cloths on the street

1: I am not a child
2: I am far from been poor
3: I am fully clothed

Whatever it is Tinubu did to you, it's time to heal and move on, as your constant wailing won't change anything
The violence him and his cartel have unleashed on Lagos since 1999 is why Lagosians and Nigerians can never forgive him for all the atrocities he has committed.

2 Likes

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by Moh247: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2022
swaggerjack:

The violence him and his cartel have unleashed on Lagos since 1999 is why Lagosians and Nigerians can never forgive him for all the atrocities he has committed.

Eyah!!! So Na MC Oluomo serve you breakfast
Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by swaggerjack: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:

Eyah!!! So Na MC Oluomo serve you breakfast
The Underboss of the former Chicago drug lord and 10% Lagos tax collector.

1 Like

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by Moh247: 9:48am On Jul 15, 2022
swaggerjack:

The Underboss of the former Chicago drug lord and 10% Lagos tax collector.

cry

The breakfast hot gaan you have been wailing endlessly

Biko kpele... Let me give you scholarship to ambassadors college Otta so that you can go and learn mathematics rather than waste our time here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by paramakina202: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=swaggerjack post=114742489][/quote]

Say no to the drug lord.
Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by techboss1313: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wow! All fingers are really not equal. Someone’s doing this and I’m here saving with FairSave over something not even as expensive. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by swaggerjack: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
techboss1313:
Wow! All fingers are really not equal. Someone’s doing this and I’m here saving with FairSave over something not even as expensive. It is well.
Don't envy stolen wealth. It comes with a curse.

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by Freethinker87: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Seun go just sit down there like mumu while mod scatter him business. See as good traffic dey waste for backyard.

Why was this thread locked?
Who locked it and for what reason?
How many of such thread has this mod locked in the past?
Should I launch an investigation?
Who am I going to fire for this sabotage?

That's what a business owner should be doing. Firing biased moderators will send a clear message to your employees that they'll not toy with your business.

You think say to manage successful blog or forum na beans. Continue!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by swaggerjack: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
EgbonOyedele:
shatap
e dey pain you
100%
Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by budaatum: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Freethinker87:
Seun go just sit down there like mumu while mod scatter him business. See as good traffic dey waste for backyard.

Why was this thread locked?
Who locked it and for what reason?
How many of such thread has this mod locked in the past?
Should I launch an investigation?
Who am I going to fire for this sabotage?

That's what a business owner should be doing. Firing biased moderators will send a clear message to your employees that they'll not toy with your business.

You think say to manage successful blog or forum na beans. Continue!
https://www.nairaland.com/7230193/peter-obi-n250m-money-laundering
Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by Freethinker87: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
budaatum:

https://www.nairaland.com/7230193/peter-obi-n250m-money-laundering

So he's killing his own business? Wonderful!
Maybe he has gotten employment somewhere else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by swaggerjack: 6:17am On Jul 16, 2022
Freethinker87:

So he's killing his own business? Wonderful!
Maybe he has gotten employment somewhere else.
grin
Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by swaggerjack: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2022
Frontpage
Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by lexy2014: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
kingthreat:
Where in the world are politician's children poor?
Which top politician's adult child does not at least own a property?
Do you havve an idea how rich Peter Obi's children are? Wasn't his present teenage daughter the owner of millions of dollars leaked by the Pandora papers?
If you like, don't hustle hard for your money. Keep blaming government for stealing your money as your excuse not to give your children a better life.

How did Tinubu hustle hard for his money that his jobless kids can buy properties worth millions of dollars in the US?

Are the children of politicians around the world rich without a known source of income?

1 Like

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by kingthreat(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
lexy2014:

How did Tinubu hustle hard for his money that his jobless kids can buy properties worth millions of dollars in the US?

Are the children of politicians around the world rich without a known source of income?

The jobless rodent looking for someone to argue with again. You are ignored.
Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by lexy2014: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
kingthreat:

The jobless rodent looking for someone to argue with again. You are ignored.

When did questions become the same thing as argument?

2 Likes

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by kanupapilo: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2022
lexy2014:

Only in Nigeria and Africa in general.
Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by kanupapilo: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
makemoneywbsite:
That...cannot be drug money. Even the Italiano and mexicano mafiaso don't waste their drug dough like this. So this can only be the loot from Lagos.
100%
Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by swaggerjack: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2022
Seunmkpi:
I hope Helinues has up to 10 million in his account?
Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by swaggerjack: 8:11am On Oct 11, 2022
makemoneywbsite:
That...cannot be drug money. Even the Italiano and mexicano mafiaso don't waste their drug dough like this. So this can only be the loot from Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Seeks More Patriotism In Sallah Message / Osun Government Cancels Independence Day Celebrations / White Baby Born To Black Couple To Be Tested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.