Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Tinubu’s Daughters bought Multi Million dollars Newyork apartments: Dr Damages - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Daughters bought Multi Million dollars Newyork apartments: Dr Damages (655 Views)

Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport / Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York / Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Daughters bought Multi Million dollars Newyork apartments: Dr Damages by EmekaMD(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Tinubu’s Daughters bought Multi Million dollars Newyork apartments: Dr Damages by FirstSon01: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
I wonder what concernz emeka and Tinubu's daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughters bought Multi Million dollars Newyork apartments: Dr Damages by EmekaMD(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
FirstSon01:
well his daughters were fresh graduates and unemployed yet could afford to pay cash money worth millions of dollars.

What are you doing? unemployment and defending your owners I guess?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughters bought Multi Million dollars Newyork apartments: Dr Damages by FirstSon01: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
EmekaMD:
well his daughters were fresh graduates and unemployed yet could afford to pay cash money worth millions of dollars.

What are you doing? unemployment and defending your owners I guess?

They have businesses I believe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Daughters bought Multi Million dollars Newyork apartments: Dr Damages by Kagd10: 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

They have businesses I believe.

You dey mind those Peter Obi's miscreants? Peter Obi's children live in London but they're not talking. Bunch of hypocrites.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Daughters bought Multi Million dollars Newyork apartments: Dr Damages by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

I wonder why you are blind to the potential imporprieties here.

If it was Obi now, you would be all over the thread

( I don't back Obi or tinubu nor am I Igbo by the way)

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughters bought Multi Million dollars Newyork apartments: Dr Damages by Jostoman: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
LAGOSIAN don't worry JANDOR is coming to rescue you in 2023
Re: Tinubu’s Daughters bought Multi Million dollars Newyork apartments: Dr Damages by NoIgboSoundTueh: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
PO use his daughter to launder anambra money. So PO's daughter has more money than BAts

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughters bought Multi Million dollars Newyork apartments: Dr Damages by FirstSon01: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
29kobo:

I wonder why you are blind to the potential imporprieties here.

If it was Obi now, you would be all over the thread

( I don't back Obi or tinubu nor am I Igbo by the way)

I don't back Tinubu either, but we all know that these people aren't poor neither have they shown signs of that, even though we know he amassed all that wealth by securing government contracts for himself.

And Pandora papers also revealed how Obi's daughter has a multi million dollar company in a tax Haven.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughters bought Multi Million dollars Newyork apartments: Dr Damages by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

I don't back Tinubu either, but we all know that these people aren't poor neither have they shown signs of that, even though we know he amassed all that wealth by securing government contracts for himself.

And Pandora papers also revealed how Obi's daughter has a multi million dollar company in a tax Haven.

Well the thread is about tinubu kids, not Obi kids.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is In Charge Of Nigeria As Buhari And Osinbajo Are Out Of The Country? / BREAKING: PDP Crisis Worsens As Wike’s Loyalists Pull Out Of Atiku’s Campaign / Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.