Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,010 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Lady Goes On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed - Photos (407 Views)

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed - Photos by princeemmma(m): 9:22am On Jul 14, 2022
Lady goes viral as she goes on her knees as her man proposed to her.

See photos below

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed - Photos by fvck(m): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2022
I love this,if you investigate this lady closely you will observe she's very Obidient

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed - Photos by princeemmma(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2022
She no go knee down, when she don dey get old

She met someone who finally proposed she quickly knee down cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed - Photos by SmellyNyash: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2022
grin OBIDIENT GIRL
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed - Photos by Kollins11: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2022
3 bottles of Heineken for you Sir. This is how it's suppose to be. We the real niggas are proud of you sir.

Meanwhile.. Siofra, Islandlady, FutureIsFemale, Candidlady, cococandy, FERNANDEZISBACK, Onyi22, Jennyclay, Prettygirl200, sweetplum, BoredBerry.... You people should come and see something. The girl did not die when she knelt down, Infact it makes her more strong and healthy.
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed - Photos by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2022
The person who printed that banner on the wall didn't finish school. Which one be "will you be 'my' forever"
Mine
BTW, a woman should be the one to kneel since she just got employed.
Marriage is a rescue mission for women.
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed - Photos by Aboks(m): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2022
All for the pics
we are not moved by this
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed - Photos by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 14, 2022
Limao. See the guy head like eggs wey them dey sell 3 for N200.
Her choice, her joy.
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed - Photos by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2022
Kollins11:
3 bottles of Heineken for you Sir. This is how it's suppose to be. We the real niggas are proud of you sir.

Meanwhile.. Siofra, Islandlady, FutureIsFemale, Candidlady, cococandy, FERNANDEZISBACK, Onyi22, Jennyclay, Prettygirl200, sweetplum, BoredBerry.... You people should come and see something. The girl did not die when she knelt down, Infact it makes her more strong and healthy.
How much you get wey go make me kneel to propose to you?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed - Photos by Pussyassasin(m): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2022
A very obedient fiancee.
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed - Photos by Nonexisting: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2022
I can see why she went on her knees. She has crossed from shiloh standards over to evening newspaper standards with specialty on sheppopotamus features. The nigga is feeling fly that the vaginarian is kneeling down to collect his $1 SHEIN engagement ring but his eyes will clear soon when she unzips her push up bra and everything points down south.

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed - Photos by VeryWickedMan: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2022
You are rescuing her from loneliness.
She is supposed to be on her knees in gratitude.

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed - Photos by EmzyT: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed - Photos by Boogyman557: 10:18am On Jul 14, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Do You know That Your Love Can Be Tested ? Learn From This... / Why Does My Ex Want Me Back? / Which Nigerian Artiste Did You Think Is Good But Is Underrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.