Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Why Does My Ex Want Me Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does My Ex Want Me Back? (403 Views)

My Ex Want Me Back / How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Ex Want Me Back? by Ayietim(m): 4:38am On Aug 13, 2022
The Podcast of this article is on Spotify.

At the beginning of the rains,
A sigh of relief welcomes its blessings,
Many days into the rains, overburdened by the wetness,
We wish for the sun and it appears;
The heat grows by the day and then becomes too intense to bear,
We pray and long for the rainy days to come and rescue us from the heat;
Haven’t we realized that we receive everything in its incompleteness?
The incompleteness is complemented by the generosity to give of oneself completely
to everything received in its incompleteness.

Talina was confused, she leaned her head over the sofa. She placed her finger on the screen of her mobile phone and made to call Charles but decided against it.
Charles’ phone number was the first on the call history list. The last call she just received was from him. It was the call that caused her to be in the confused state she was.

“Should I call him back and set up a meeting with him?” She asked herself as she ran fingers through her hair.

“…wouldn’t that be dangerous?” She sighed, in her heart, she could feel the urge to see Charles again begin to grow.

“No!” Talina screamed out loud, sat up, dropped the phone on the sofa and buried her face in her hands.

“I did nothing bad to him…everything was fine when he kicked me out of his life.” She muttered to herself and began to sob.

“I begged him not to end the relationship after what I had been through for him…” She trailed off as she her tears began to blur her vision.

Her phone rang. She picked it up and wiped away tears with the back of her hand, it was Michael. She allowed the phone to ring out.

“I will call him back.” She whispered.

Several months after Charles dumped her, she feared men, avoided them and doubted the existence of love. It was Michael that came along and gave her love, understanding and waited patiently for her to have the heart to get into another relationship.

Talina stood up and paced her living room as she wondered.

“Two years after breaking me heart, why would Charles be so desperate to have me back?”

Talina realized that his calls are becoming too frequent and Michael was beginning to be suspicious and apprehensive. She had told Michael about how her relationship with Charles ended. And she had also assured Michael of her total commitment to the relationship.

She couldn’t imagine herself hurting Michael. He supported her throughout what she believed, was the toughest period of her life yet. So, she believed she owed him her faithfulness.

She came to a stop, stared at the wall in front of her and said with finality, “Charles, I don’t want you back into my life. I will not allow you or anybody to walk in and walk out of my life any time they choose. I am in control of my life.”
She stared down at the cell phone in her hand and returned Michael’s call.
++++++++

Now, why does your ex want you back?

Your ex may want you back for the simple reason that they can’t get from someone else, that very invaluable thing you gave. You alone have what they never realized was very fundamental to their happiness when you were with them...

https://open.spotify.com/show/2DSMPnf56LJsttgMYMFZ5u

(1) (Reply)

. / Grown Man Awestruck Meeting His Crush / [STORY] My Class Teacher (episode 1-17)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.