Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? (2439 Views)

Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / Which States Will Oppose The New VAT Ruling? / The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by helinues: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Jonathan was romancing becos he wanted to be consensus candidate, now it didn't happen, have you seen him near apc since? Or he will be stupid to support tinubu that betrayed him in 2015

The consensus stories are just rumors. GEJ made himself clear severally about it

Btw, same Tinubu supported him in 2011 or have you guys erased that from your calendar?
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2022
If Yoruba Muslims mumu, igbos no mumu. I can bet we don't hate Tinubu as human but we hate his lifestyle, desperation and heartlessness, he can't get 5 votes in any se/SS states. You should know when people reject you and when they like you.

Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

The consensus stories are just rumors. GEJ made himself clear severally about it

Btw, same Tinubu supported him in 2011 or have you guys erased that from your calendar?
Jonathan wanted to be the consensus candidate, it was very clear.He wanted Buhari to endorse him
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by helinues: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2022
fergie001:

What guarantee does Wike have that even if he was on the ballot, the PDP will win? Leave Osun scenario, Wike, Makinde, Ikpeazu, Ortom won't be there.

You are always on this Presidential pardon and I have explained to you. Wike already has a Court order that means EFCC cannot probe Rivers Govt funds. The prosecutorial powers vests in the penal and criminal codes as administered by State Attornery-General.

https://guardian.ng/news/court-restrains-efcc-agf-from-probing-rivers-officials-others/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/12/29/2023-scourt-scuttles-plot-to-use-efcc-to-malign-defame-key-political-figures/amp/

Can't the court orders be overturned if there are credible evidence to nail him.

Even past Govs who contest for presidential ticket of their party didn't spend money recklessly the way Wike did. He has been funding Pdp since the time of Sheriff with the hope of winning the party ticket and possibly the election and pardon himself
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by helinues: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Jonathan wanted to be the consensus candidate, it was very clear.He wanted Buhari to endorse him

Buhari should endorse him when he has never been in Apc?

Then what should be the fate of those who have been loyal to the party for years?
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by Sergio101(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2022
Cc Scamhunter.
Please this guy has started again
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by helinues: 11:43am On Jul 14, 2022
Zikojukwu:
If Yoruba Muslims mumu, igbos no mumu. I can bet we don't hate Tinubu as human but we hate his lifestyle, desperation and heartlessness, he can't get 5 votes in any se/SS states. You should know when people reject you and when they like you.

Same excuse you guys gave about Buhari, anything Yoruba's are involved in is a No No to you guys.

We kuku understand
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

Same excuse you guys gave about Buhari, anything Yoruba's are involved in is a No No to you guys.

We kuku understand
SE and SS voted for Obasanjo and Abiola massively, find another talk.

Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by helinues: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
SE and SS voted for Obasanjo and Abiola massively, find another talk.

Abeg take Abiola out of SE cos the record is still there

1999 election, even though OBJ is a Yoruba man but he wasn't Yoruba's choice in the election, it was Olu Falae reason why AD swept most of the SW states

Meanwhile, Yoruba's supported the reelection of OBJ
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Atiku might get but tinubu can't, who will vote him, except in Edo north.Even when Oshomole was in power, apc never won the presidential election in Edo

Edo north is enough to get him 25%..,pdp is dead in edo
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by fergie001: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:
Can't the court orders be overturned if there are credible evidence to nail him.
One is a SC judgement (even though not directly related) and the other is a FHC and involves his protege, Fubara.

ven past Govs who did not contest for presidential ticket of their party didn't spend money recklessly the way Wike did. He has been funding Pdp since the time of Sheriff with the hope of winning the party ticket and possibly the election and pardon himself
Fayose's case involved money he got from ONSA and again if he doesn't go to Court, it is left to him.

The Court is saying if that crime is in the penal and criminal code, they already have an agency handling that. That is the reason why Wike said he will use the Rivers AG to start the prosecution of Amaechi.

This is the 1999 CFRN:
211. (1) The Attorney General of a state shall have power
(a) to institute and undertake criminal proceedings against any person before any court of law in Nigeria other than a court-martial in respect of any offence created by or under any law of the House of Assembly;
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by helinues: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:

Edo's results should be

Obi - 40%
Atiku - 35%
Tinubu - 25%

Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2022
Why is it hard for helinues to know that Tinubu is not Buhari. Are you saying Tinubu will destroy Nigeria just like Buhari? Why is his brain not processing information properly? Only Yoruba Muslims believe northern Muslims will run away from Atiku and vote Tinubu. That is disillusionment. I am not foolish pls. Tinubu is totally disadvantaged in this election and he knows. Stop deceiving and be real. Even your Yoruba is divided badly. When people are not speaking out, it's a dangerous feedback.

Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

Edo's results should be

Obi - 40%
Atiku - 35%
Tinubu - 25%

No,substitute atiku for tinubu.obi is tapping from pdp votes.pdp in edo is dead
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by helinues: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Why is it hard for helinues to know that Tinubu is not Buhari. Are you saying Tinubu will destroy Nigeria just like Buhari? Why is his brain not processing information properly? Only Yoruba Muslims believe northern Muslims will not run away from Atiku and vote Tinubu. That is disillusionment. I am not foolish pls. Tinubu is totally disadvantaged in this election and he knows. Stop deceiving and be real. Even your Yoruba is divided badly. When people are not speaking out, it's a dangerous feedback.

At least the best way to judge the candidates is by their records. When it comes to Governing and management, Obi is not even close to the likes of Ambode, Fashola not to talk of Tinubu cos Governing Lagos state is complicated, yet Obi with less than 4m population is struggling to point out to his achievements in Anambra state as if Obiano destroyed all.

Meanwhile.....

Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by fergie001: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:

That is why I said I am unsure of ouk influence.he doesnt have incumbency and isn't forceful.yes,one zone can give 25%.buhari won abia north and got good votes in abia central.that was enough
That was then, this is Tinubu and there is Obi on the ballot. Don't judge with 2019 in the SE because they entered an agreement to give Buhari 25%, unless that agreement will stand again, nothing.

Abia APC doesn't even know who their Candidates are. It is in the North you can see one Zone produce 25% because of numbers, not here.

Even OUK won't be forceful, he has already entered Tinubu's black book. If Tinubu wins today, his Senate President is likely going to be Osita Izunaso (if he wins). That's why I said the closest to 25% is Imo.
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:

It will not be enough becos votes will be shared there but that's the only place tinubu can't get some votes because of oshomole.It will not be enough to get 25% aggregate in Edo
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by helinues: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:

No,substitute atiku for tinubu.obi is tapping from pdp votes.pdp in edo is dead

You have to consider Okowa's factor
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

You have to consider Okowa's factor

In delta not edo.even obaseki won't influence things
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by Enyimbafc: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:

Gej was a sitting president with a strong party
I have told u time without number that you are a kid in terms of politics with your useless analysis for se and ss zones.Was buhari a sitting president in 2011 when he won NE/NW with more than 11 million votes.Face your south west and leave ss/se alone.
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
It will not be enough becos votes will be shared there but that's the only place tinubu can't get some votes because of oshomole.It will not be enough to get 25% aggregate in Edo

It will be enough.edo north gave buhari 25% in 2015 and 2019.edo south this time will be shared.only edo central usually votes pdp
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by helinues: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:

In delta not edo.even obaseki won't influence things

Pdp is still loved in Edo state. Let's put sentiments apart
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
fergie001:
That was then, this is Tinubu and there is Obi on the ballot. Don't judge with 2019 in the SE because they entered an agreement to give Buhari 25%, unless that agreement will stand again, nothing.

Abia APC doesn't even know who their Candidates are. It is in the North you can see one Zone produce 25% because of numbers, not here.

Even OUK won't be forceful, he has already entered Tinubu's black book. If Tinubu wins today, his Senate President is likely going to be Osita Izunaso (if he wins). That's why I said the closest to 25% is Imo.

Abia north and umuahia gave buhari 60000 votes.since ouk is in his bad books,he might be forceful.I dont know why you are looking at izunaso,I am looking at ayade or degi..
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

Pdp is still loved in Edo state. Let's put sentiments apart

It has been replaced by love for obi.if PDP is that lovd,they won't struggling to win Edo
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
May we shock you that APC is totally dead in the south south and southeast. Tinubu's choice as a presidential candidate with his self-murder-plan of Muslim-Muslim made it hateful. The only signs of APC are those vying for political posts, and they are very cautious of their words in their campaigns to avoid fights. They know the name Tinubu will spoil show so they combine Labor in their campaigns. You should have learnt from Edo.no-be-Lagos. South-south votes will be halved for PDP and LP and believe it or still wallow in denials southwest votes will be 25percent or more per state for Obi because of religion. These are the calculations haunting Tinubu. No southerner of moral standing can sell Tinubu where there is Obi especially to a Christian. Tinubu is relying on either INEC or presidential magic which may not work because secretly Buhari is working for Atiku.

Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by fergie001: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:
Abia North and Umuahia gave Buhari 60000 votes.since ouk is in his bad books,he might be forceful.I dont know why you are looking at izunaso,I am looking at Ayade or Degi..
Can he honestly get that now?
That's the Buhari agreement I was telling you about. The name is an anathema there. If you have noticed again, the Igbos, even if most will attack me for this, are almost like the Fulanis when it comes to religion (not that extreme though). The Muslim-Muslim ticket will be so utilised there that there will be nothing remaining. Infact, any favours Tinubu will have gotten there have been wiped away with that.

Uzodinma has been everywhere with him. I haven't seen Sylva. Sylva might be too big for him to control.
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by daroz(m): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Obi will clear Edo 70%
Obi will win at least 87% Edo.
Pdp 10%
APC 3%

Mark my word.

Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by Vistra40: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:
Abia: ouk popularity should give tinubu 25% in abia north or the umuahia part of the central like in 2019.unfortunately,ouk is not a forceful or violent politician that can sway votes or withstand underhand tactics of pdp.if push comes to shove,he will only save himself and Ben kalu and abandon tinubu.but I believe that tinubu should get between 15%-20%..

Ebonyi: governor umahi is likely going to be on the ticket of ebonyi south and he is a very ruthless politician.I am sure that apc will get 25% in ebonyi though labour party will win here.but umahi will make apc outscore PDP.pdp is heavily divided here...

IMO: apc dominates okigwe and orlu zones and uzodinma will certainly influence the polls heavily. His reelection depends on tinubu's victory.since he came to power,apc only lost one election.pdp is only restricted to owerri zone.I am 100% sure that apc will get over 25% here and retain the two senate seats.

Enugu: nothing for apc here.highest apc can get here is 10%

Anambra; same for Enugu.obi will score at least a million and win about two senate seats.

Cross river:with governor ayade being on the senate ballot,apc will get 25% from ayade district alone.if care is not taken, apc will beat pdp.dansuki one of the greatest politician has joined labour.pdp in akamkpa / biase is dead.

Akwa ibom; with akpabio not likely to be on the ticket, apc may not get 25% but will get at least 20%.pdp should win here but with low margins..

Rivers; senator magnus Abe dominates ogoni region and parts of oyigbo/opobo.he is forceful and deadly.he can give tinubu 25% .if amechi is committed to tinubu, he can increase the percentage. It is a given that wike won't work for atiku...

Delta:omo agege can ordinarily deliver 25% in delta central for apc but okowa should deliver for pdp.

Edo: I am 200% sure that oshiomhole will give tinubu 30% here though obi may win this state.

Bayelsa; apc almost won here in 2019.apc dominates bayelsa east and southern ijaw LGA.this should give apc more than 30% but pdp will win here..

From the above,tinubu will get 25% I'm ebonyi,IMO,cross rivet,bayelsa,edo.he won't get it in anambra and IMO.the remaining states are uncertain...

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Frowland
Famology
Helinues
Tunawapizzy
Tundebricklayer
Esseite
Majole
Chrixxx
Kinematics

Even with Muslim/Muslim ticket? Okay
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
fergie001:
Can he honestly get that now?
That's the Buhari agreement I was telling you about. The name is an anathema there. If you have noticed again, the Igbos, even if most will attack me for this, are almost like the Fulanis when it comes to religion (not that extreme though). The Muslim-Muslim ticket will be so utilised there that there will be nothing remaining. Infact, any favours Tinubu will have gotten there have been wiped away with that.

Uzodinma has been everywhere with him. I haven't seen Sylva. Sylva might be too big for him to control.

Uzodinma supported lawan....when I said get 25% I am not looking at a free and fair election afterall abia elections are never free and fair.buhari was an anathema in abia in 2019 with the treatment of mnk.so leave that hatred of a thing.when abiavresults started coming out,people started wailing.this thing is down to party structure not popularity... I was talking about degi not sylva
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by vicdom(m): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:

I didnt say obi won't win east.umahi gave buhari 25%,he will give tinubu too.cc penguin2,vicdom
Guy, If you don't by now that the church will come out aggressively and play a huge role most especially in the se and ss, then you are not calculative at all. I told you right from the beginning that Muslim -muslim ticket would seriously mar Tinubu's votes in the ss ans se. Tinubu will have to work very hard by monetary inducement of voters to get 25% in a few ss states, but you see se?, kai!! it will be close to impossibility.
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Vistra40:

Even with Muslim/Muslim ticket? Okay

It will eventually die down
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
vicdom:

Guy, If you don't by now that the church will come out aggressively and play a huge role most especially in the se and ss, then you are not calculative at all. I told you right from the beginning that Muslim -muslim ticket would seriously mar Tinubu's votes in the ss ans se. Tinubu will have to work very hard by monetary inducement of voters to get 25% in a few ss states, but you see se?, kai!! it will be close to impossibility.

Tinubu has already started working.guy,the church mobilized heavily against buhari codedly in 2019.umahi and uzodinma are equal to the task.the church can only talk but on election day,a lot will do otherwise

Tinubu Used Donald Duke Childhood Picture On Page 20 Of Campaign Booklet / Akeredolu Has Put Cocoa Seeding Back In The Poo — Tinubu Gaffes In Ondo / Map Of NG: D Darker Ur State The Poorer You're - 2022 National Bureau Of Stat

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73