Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? (2456 Views)

Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / Which States Will Oppose The New VAT Ruling? / The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by fergie001: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:
Uzodinma supported lawan....when I said get 25% I am not looking at a free and fair election afterall abia elections are never free and fair.buhari was an anathema in abia in 2019 with the treatment of mnk.so leave that hatred of a thing.when abiavresults started coming out,people started wailing.this thing is down to party structure not popularity... I was talking about degi not sylva
You rig elections where you are somewhat popular. With the BVAS already, results will not come out as much as it used to be. I have been particular about Abia and not all States. Do you know as much as how APC will rig to get 25% from Abia?

There is nothing like Structure in Abia APC and I have told you why. I didn't want to comment on this thread earlier because you claim both what you know and don't. Of all the SE States, asides Enugu, APC has the worst structure in Abia. There is no structure, nothing. It's just anybody who gets angry with PDP moves in and that's all.

The State Govts decided it that way because of Atiku's nomination of Peter Obi without their inputs. How will they campaign in Abia? Structure that made APC win only 2 or 3 of 17 LGAs in the State.

Now, they don't even know where they stand. Senatorial seat, Guber wahala. Unless, they enter same agreement with an Ikpeazu, it is zilch for them, zero, cos 90 degrees. If you like argue.....

Sylva is Degi's godfather, Ayade didn't step down for Tinubu.
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by vicdom(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:

It will eventually die down
Do you know why it will be extremely difficult for Tinubu and APC to get 25% in abia, Imo and Ebonyi?? PDP will easily get 25% in those states if not more, it will now leave 75% between Obi and Tinubu, are now saying that obi will get 50% and Tinubu will get the remaining 25?? Why it was easier for Buhari to get 25% in those states in 2019 is because, there were just 2 major parties and two northerners jostling for those votes. But now, we have three parties, and PDP will get even up to 30% sef.

1 Like

Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by vicdom(m): 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu has already started working.guy,the church mobilized heavily against buhari codedly in 2019.umahi and uzodinma are equal to the task.the church can only talk but on election day,a lot will do otherwise
I'm telling you now that church are coming out openly and not codedly. Just wait and see, I will come back here to remind you.
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
vicdom:

I'm telling you now that church are coming out openly and not codedly. Just wait and see, I will come back here to remind you.

The church has alwats worked against apc.tinubu will eventually divide some churches.most of those churches will vote obi so it is good for tinubu
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
vicdom:

Guy, If you don't by now that the church will come out aggressively and play a huge role most especially in the se and ss, then you are not calculative at all. I told you right from the beginning that Muslim -muslim ticket would seriously mar Tinubu's votes in the ss ans se. Tinubu will have to work very hard by monetary inducement of voters to get 25% in a few ss states, but you see se?, kai!! it will be close to impossibility.
The church are already telling their congregation not to vote Muslim Muslim...25% for tinubu will be very difficult in the SE and SS
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by vicdom(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:

The church has alwats worked against apc.tinubu will eventually divide some churches.most of those churches will vote obi so it is good for tinubu
The only disadvantage obi has now is because he's in an unknown party, otherwise, Obi is the most favoured now to win this election. If Obi was in a party like PDP that has good and strong structure all over the country, Obi will easily win this election. LP is not a party at all.

2 Likes

Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by Enyimbafc: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
vicdom:

Do you know why it will be extremely difficult for Tinubu and APC to get 25% in abia, Imo and Ebonyi?? PDP will easily get 25% in those states if not more, it will now leave 75% between Obi and Tinubu, are now saying that obi will get 50% and Tinubu will get the remaining 25?? Why it was easier for Buhari to get 25% in those states in 2019 is because, there were just 2 major parties and two northerners jostling for those votes. But now, we have three parties, and PDP will get even up to 30% sef.
30%,do u mean igbos will leave there son Obi and vote a fulani terrorist because he is in pdp.2023 is not 2019(were two muslims and fulani compete against each other)
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
fergie001:
You rig elections where you are somewhat popular. With the BVAS already, results will not come out as much as it used to be. I have been particular about Abia and not all States. Do you know as much as how APC will rig to get 25% from Abia?

There is nothing like Structure in Abia APC and I have told you why. I didn't want to comment on this thread earlier because you claim both what you know and don't. Of all the SE States, asides Enugu, APC has the worst structure in Abia. There is no structure, nothing. It's just anybody who gets angry with PDP moves in and that's all.

The State Govts decided it that way because of Atiku's nomination of Peter Obi without their inputs. How will they campaign in Abia? Structure that made APC win only 2 or 3 of 17 LGAs in the State.

Now, they don't even know where they stand. Senatorial seat, Guber wahala. Unless, they enter same agreement with an Ikpeazu, it is zilch for them, zero, cos 90 degrees. If you like argue.....

Sylva is Degi's godfather, Ayade didn't step down for Tinubu.

You are missing the point.you are repeating what you said in 2019.ikpeazu and ugwuanyi are with wike.apc in abia has grown stronger, pdp weaker.apc has enough personnel in abia to get 25%...but they might not get it.is 50 50.it won't matter afterall pdp won't clear abia...

Ayade stepping down for him or not means nothing afterall he didnt oppose him like uzodinma. What I am saying is that with ayade and degi on the ballots,tinubu will automatically get 25% in their regions
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
Okiki22242:
The church are already telling their congregation not to vote Muslim Muslim...25% for tinubu will be very difficult in the SE and SS

It is not impossible
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
vicdom:

Pdp will not easily get it in IMO and ebonyi,they are comatose there.apc will easily get it.it will be worse for pdp because obi is eating pdp votes and the east are angry with pdp.the governors will be careful not to anger labour party but will hit at pdp
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:

It is not impossible
It is not easily possible brr...Muslim Muslim ticket...is causing brouhaha down here in the West!!! Tinubu home Zone oh...
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
vicdom:

The only disadvantage obi has now is because he's in an unknown party, otherwise, Obi is the most favoured now to win this election. If Obi was in a party like PDP that has good and strong structure all over the country, Obi will easily win this election. LP is not a party at all.

Obi has made it a party.a vote for obi is indirectly for tinubu
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Okiki22242:
It is not easily possible brr...Muslim Muslim ticket...is causing brouhaha down here in the West!!! Tinubu home Zone oh...

On election day,people will forget
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by vicdom(m): 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Enyimbafc:
30%,do u mean igbos will there son Obi and vote a fulani terrorist because he is in pdp.2023 is not 2019(were two muslims and fulani compete against each other)
The reason Atiku will get 30% there is that, 1)He has Ifeanyi Okowa in the ticket.
2) Those sates are PDP traditional zones, so it will be extremely difficult to exterminate them like that.
3) Atiku is well acceptable in east.
4) Some Igbos believe that it's only through PDP they can get the presidency, that's why they think Obi cannot win.
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:

On election day,people will forget
Lol..on what basis do you come to conclusion with this generalisation bout people forgetting...tinubu should just campaign in the north...without that....yunno the answer!!!
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
vicdom:

The reason Atiku will get 30% there is that, 1)He has Ifeanyi Okowa in the ticket.
2) Those sates are PDP traditional zones, so it will be extremely difficult to exterminate them like that.
4) Some Igbos believe that it's only through PDP they can get the presidency, that's why they think Obi cannot win.

It is possible in Enugu,anambra and abia but not in IMO and ebonyi.most igbos are for obi.atiku is no more acceptable.no one knows okowa beyond delta
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by vicdom(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:

Obi has made it a party.a vote for obi is indirectly for tinubu
Here in Kogi, Christians here love Obi and wish he can win, but they don't believe he can win, so all of them are saying that they want to be strategic that they are voting Atiku instead. Bello is having issues will Igala people now, because he wants to foist his Chief of staff on the party who is equally his tribesman to succed him. APC will lose woefully in this state. Infact, here in Lokoja where I stay, APC is almost annihilated.
Bello get mind ooo, he wants Ebira to rule again ooo cheesy
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by Enyimbafc: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:

Pdp will not easily get it in IMO and ebonyi,they are comatose there.apc will easily get it.it will be worse for pdp because obi is eating pdp votes and the east are angry with pdp.the governors will be careful not to anger labour party but will hit at pdp
Skull miner,u have never leave sw all your life but see how u are predicting how igbos and other tribes in ss will vote,just to favour your useless Tinubu.I hope on the election day u will cut off the thumbs of we igbos and other christains in ss and use them to vote your muslim candidates tinubu or atiku.
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by fergie001: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:
You are missing the point.you are repeating what you said in 2019.ikpeazu and ugwuanyi are with wike.
It was not a Wike decision. It was a SE Govs decision

APC in Abia has grown stronger, pdp weaker.apc has enough personnel in abia to get 25%...but they might not get it.is 50 50.it won't matter afterall pdp won't clear abia...
How are they stronger now? Tell me.
Who has moved into the APC to make them stronger?
They are not any better today.

Ayade stepping down for him or not means nothing afterall he didnt oppose him like uzodinma. What I am saying is that with ayade and degi on the ballots,tinubu will automatically get 25% in their regions.
All this will matter of he wins. What I am saying is Tinubu need not bank on any State in the SE/SS except maybe Edo and Cross-River wrt 25%. If it comes fine, if it doesn't he shouldn't be surprised. Sometimes, in politics, you over-reach then even lose your guard in your strongholds.
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by Vistra40: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:

It will eventually die down

The insecurity situation will keep it fresh in the minds of people. So relax
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
Vistra40:

The insecurity situation will keep it fresh in the minds of people. So relax

Like in 2019
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by Enyimbafc: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
vicdom:

Oga speak for your self and stop speaking for igbos,In 2011 goodluck chooses sambo from kaduna as his vice,but buhari from cpc scored more than 1.3million votes in kaduna,buhari also scored more than 11 million votes from NE/NW despite sambo coming from this zones.NE/NW vote base on religion same is applicable to SS/SE so forget about Okowo.Can u show me proof that atiku is popular in se.
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
fergie001:

It was not a Wike decision. It was a SE Govs decision

How are they stronger now? Tell me.
Who has moved into the APC to make them stronger?
They are not any better today.

All this will matter of he wins. What I am saying is Tinubu need not bank on any State in the SE/SS except maybe Edo and Cross-River wrt 25%. If it comes fine, if it doesn't he shouldn't be surprised. Sometimes, in politics, you over-reach then even lose your guard in your strongholds.

When did the se make such decision? How come ugwuanyi didn't deliver 25%? They can still make that decision esp with the call for southern presidency.

They are stronger because they have maintained their strength while pdp is depleted.

Tinubu is not bothering himself much with ss/se,only his lieutenants are.his major concern is the core north.pdp made that mistake in 2019.they tried to penetrate the north while leaving south open
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
vicdom:

Here in Kogi, Christians here love Obi and wish he can win, but they don't believe he can win, so all of them are saying that they want to be strategic that they are voting Atiku instead. Bello is having issues will Igala people now, because he wants to foist his Chief of staff on the party who is equally his tribesman to succed him. APC will lose woefully in this state. Infact, here in Lokoja where I stay, APC is almost annihilated.
Bello get mind ooo, he wants Ebira to rule again ooo cheesy

Lokoja is an apc stronghold. Even dino never won there. Bello,re election should have thought you that bello will always delivver kogi.You should know that all these sentiments do not work with dictators like bello.he delivered kogi forcefully twice and will do it again.dont forget the igalas have been dominating.in the end he might give it to okun Yoruba...
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by fergie001: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:
When did the se make such decision? How come ugwuanyi didn't deliver 25%? They can still make that decision esp with the call for southern presidency.
You are contradicting yourself here. They didn't deny it when the allegation was shoved in their faces. That it didn't happen in Enugu and Anambra does not mean it was not brokered. The resultant effect was 1 Gov leaving thereafter!

They are stronger because they have maintained their strength while pdp is depleted.
Maintained their strengths with Atuma (a man no-one knows since he left the House of Reps in 2007), my Senator, I can't even remember his name again and Nwagba? or whom? They are not any stronger because they work with the State Govt at night and are APC in the day.

Tinubu is not bothering himself much with ss/se,only his lieutenants are.his major concern is the core north.pdp made that mistake in 2019.they tried to penetrate the north while leaving south open
PDP left the South open how?
PDP defeated APC on total votes in the SS+SE+SW (so how did they leave it open).

PDP lost Lagos by 130k+ votes and won Oyo and Ondo (with 2 sitting APC Govs) and you say they left South open how? If Atiku Abubakar shows same determination like the South showed in 2019, he knows he is one step in. His weakness is in his region not here.

Of Course, Tinubu's lieutenants in the SS/SE have to hustle and who will blame them. I wouldn't, the purpose of election is to win.

1 Like

Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by vicdom(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:

Lokoja is an apc stronghold. Even dino never won there. Bello,re election should have thought you that bello will always delivver kogi.You should know that all these sentiments do not work with dictators like bello.he delivered kogi forcefully twice and will do it again.dont forget the igalas have been dominating.in the end he might give it to okun Yoruba...
Oga, I'm telling you what's happening. I live and base in Lokoja. There's serious tussle between Igala and Bello now. Bello Wants his current chief of staff to succeed and he is equally Ebira. If Bello succeed in giving him ticket, APC will lose woefully in gubernatorial election. As for presidential, Christians said they are voting Atiku. Igala people are in serious fight with bello now and it will affect presidential election. plus Bello's bad performance, APC will lose the state to Atiku. Trust me, I will always tell you the truth and I will be here to remind you after election.

1 Like

Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
vicdom:

Oga, I'm telling you what's happening. I live and base in Lokoja. There's serious tussle between Igala and Bello now. Bello Wants his current chief of staff to succeed and he is equally Ebira. If Bello succeed in giving him ticket, APC will lose woefully in gubernatorial election. As for presidential, Christians said they are voting Atiku. Igala people are in serious fight with bello now and it will affect presidential election. plus Bello's bad performance, APC will lose the state to Atiku. Trust me, I will always tell you the truth and I will be here to remind you after election.

How will I trust a faceless fellow? You have always been against apc.no reasonable christian will vote atiku....in 2019 guber polls,everybody wanted to vote out bello but you saw the results.that someone wants to vote obi doesnt mean they won't change their minds on election day.bello is good in intimidation and coercion...in 2019,bello won with only ebira votes and might repeat it.dont forget the okuns will prefer their Yoruba brother

In any case, kogi votes are not relevant.they dont give bloc votes just like plateau, benue, abj and nasarawa.always narrow winnings.so even if atiku wins,it is not crucial.the crucial states in north central are Niger and kwara which gives bloc votes.in 2015,buhari won with 100k....the north central will be shared by the three parties.
By the way,kogi guber polls comes up in Nov DEC and primaries will take place from June so it won't affect the presidential polls.I believe that eventually bello might give it to okun.the okun must rule before igala again...
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by snowball11(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
This Drugginus slave no one rest? undecided
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
fergie001:
You are contradicting yourself here. They didn't deny it when the allegation was shoved in their faces. That it didn't happen in Enugu and Anambra does not mean it was not brokered. The resultant effect was 1 Gov leaving thereafter!

Maintained their strengths with Atuma (a man no-one knows since he left the House of Reps in 2007), my Senator, I can't even remember his name again and Nwagba? or whom? They are not any stronger because they work with the State Govt at night and are APC in the day.

PDP left the South open how?
PDP defeated APC on total votes in the SS+SE+SW (so how did they leave it open).

PDP lost Lagos by 130k+ votes and won Oyo and Ondo (with 2 sitting APC Govs) and you say they left South open how? If Atiku Abubakar shows same determination like the South showed in 2019, he knows he is one step in. His weakness is in his region not here.

Of Course, Tinubu's lieutenants in the SS/SE have to hustle and who will blame them. I wouldn't, the purpose of election is to win.

Umahi left because of wike and pdp refusing to zone to the south east.will you say that ayade and udom and seriake,okowa agreed to give buhari 25%? What of rochas?

When I said left itself opened down south,I meant ss/se..I didnt mean they lost the region.I meant while they tried to divide apc strongholds,apc divided theirs and got the requisite 25%..you know in presidential elections,it is not just about winning but winning heavily and getting the spread..

From your calculations,you have been underrating obi.you seem to believe that obi won't win his region.I don't know why igbos are so vested in atiku
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by vicdom(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
garfield1:

How will I trust a faceless fellow? You have always been against apc.no reasonable christian will vote atiku....in 2019 guber polls,everybody wanted to vote out bello but you saw the results.that someone wants to vote obi doesnt mean they won't change their minds on election day.bello is good in intimidation and coercion...in 2019,bello won with only ebira votes and might repeat it.dont forget the okuns will prefer their Yoruba brother

In any case, kogi votes are not relevant.they dont give bloc votes just like plateau, benue, abj and nasarawa.always narrow winnings.so even if atiku wins,it is not crucial.the crucial states in north central are Niger and kwara which gives bloc votes.in 2015,buhari won with 100k....the north central will be shared by the three parties.
By the way,kogi guber polls comes up in Nov DEC and primaries will take place from June so it won't affect the presidential polls.I believe that eventually bello might give it to okun.the okun must rule before igala again...
One thing with you is that you argue blindly with a lot of sentiments. Deep down in you, you knew how Bello was able to win in the last election. ThankGod over voting is now cleared with this new electoral law, BIVAS Accreditation and electronic transmission, lemm see how he would inflate votes again. This 2023 will curb a lot of inflation of votes the northerners used to do before. I will not forget to quote you on Kogi votes after the election, maybe then you will start giving me reasons why APC lost in kogi. Bello is a failure, he knows that himself. Let's wait and see, I won't argue with you again.
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by obo389(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Enyimbafc:
You are just a foolish kid,ss/se are christain states Tinubu and atiku will not even see 10% of votes in this zones.The same way Goodluck a christain,won this zones with millions of votes in 2011,without Buhari a muslim getting 25 percents,will happen again in 2023.Peter obi a popular christain like jonathan and from this zones will win with millions of votes from this zones.SS/SE are not like your sw that don't give bloc votes,this zones will obi vote massively using religion and 'our brother syndrome'so kid stop fooling your self.
Bros, don't assume like that.
As it stands now, SW votes is completely divided across board because of their opinionated views and natire about politics.
Things have changed
Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by garfield1: 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
vicdom:

One thing with you is that you argue blindly with a lot of sentiments. Deep down in you, you knew how Bello was able to win in the last election. ThankGod over voting is now cleared with this new electoral law, BIVAS Accreditation and electronic transmission, lemm see how he would inflate votes again. This 2023 will curb a lot of inflation of votes the northerners used to do before. I will not forget to quote you on Kogi votes after the election, maybe then you will start giving me reasons why APC lost in kogi. Bello is a failure, he knows that himself. Let's wait and see, I won't argue with you again.

I dont argue blindly. I am only telling you that tinubu has the best chance of winning kogi based on precedence.obi and atiku can also win and whoever wins will do so narrowly and it won't matter in the larger scheme of things except you fail to get 25%.what is so hard to understand here?
.I am very familiar with bvas.it is almost like the card reader.it will not curb any inflation.the only difference with the card reader is that it allows you to accredit using two ways which are face and fingerprint against the card reader that is only fingerprint....there are ways to work around the accreditation figures which I won't say much on here but trust me it won't help much.I was in that bye election in February that happened in crs...

Dont quote me on kogi election pls.quote me if tinubu loses to atiku instead in Nigeria not kogi.bello is a failure but better than ortom.he tried this second term...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of LP Rally And Photo Of What Miscreants Posted / Cardinal Francis Arinze Openly Endorses Peter Obi / See What Will Happen If We Accept The Election Results As They Are Now- Peter Ob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.