Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable (27721 Views)

Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable / Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable / Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by agadez007(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Wannabe Pablo Escobar
They couldn’t even refute the claims
Nigerian journalism

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by jrusky(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Hmmm

The bolded is very important...Stay guided!

Hundeyin knows his audience and how excitable and unquestioning they can be. With his misdirected crap on Tinubu, the ‘investigative journalist’ has again served his unthinking audience their regular opium.

The bolded is a real definition of salvaging. Hundeyin knows his customers the sons and daughters of bitterness.......from the put of hell.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by shidof(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Bennycollins: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mandate2023:
Normally nobody supporting obi have sense.....all dey do is insult and attack with nothing reasonable to sell about obi than his a good man bla bla just bcoz his Igbo.......it will be like magic on election day, dey will cry foul tire, always looking for reasons to hate more on someone that has practically ignored and acted like dey don't exist......from education to health to drug lord accusations with no single evidence rather than what dey hear from opposition just like AIT did in 2015 and later apologised
I am supporting Obi and I am not Ibo. I obviously have sense more than you,yes for you to think that if obi loses his supporters will be the ppl crying while you laugh.
Assuming your own candidate wins will he be your exclusive president? What will make you better off? Oh may be a little peanuts you get to buy data and abuse others here. You lack sense that why these senile retirees will continue to use you and your likes. Some of us will continue to pay our bills even if your paymasters continue to hold sway and underdevelop this country.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by JosephXavier: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Echoban:

BAT job is how to win the next Osun election. Not to defend or concort stories that won't add to the number of vote in Osun. Hundeyin's only job is to do Journalism and feed his hungry followers..

This response by OP may not even be from BAT desk, BAT has enough people to deal with attention seekers without taking permission from him. U and I know BAT eyes is always in d goal. Loose no focus on those who have nothing loose.

Of course dumb people will always think that everybody is as dumb as they are

These allegations if in a reasonable country, is enough to force the candidate into resignation, but in Nigeria, it is always different

Even in Buhari's ineptitude, insensitivity, incompetence and worthlessness, people still support him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Honourable1901(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:
So the Tinubu urchins waited for a full day and half before they were able to cook up a response for a grievious allegation and concaine related indictment with this poor unlogical and incoherent response

A full day and a half, Tinubu haven't said anything to refute these allegations even when his character and image has been dragged through the mud,

No threat to sue David Hundeyin, no counter or clarify their claims too

David Hundeyin took his time to put out those expose with papers and documents backing the up but these useless brown envelope journalists will do anything to launder the image of their notorious Pablo EscoBAT pay master by just concocting few grammers

uncle Joseph ,is there sense in all your epistle?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by JosephXavier: 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Honourable1901:

uncle Joseph ,is there sense in all your epistle?

It wouldn't be my fault if a fool couldn't find wisdom especially when it is staring him right inside his eyes

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Dmacqh(m): 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Asi = Lies
Wa = Come
Ju = Full

Asiwaju = Lies come full.

Be Obidient.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:
So the Tinubu urchins waited for a full day and half before they were able to cook up a response for a grievious allegation and concaine related indictment with this poor unlogical and incoherent response

A full day and a half, Tinubu haven't said anything to refute these allegations even when his character and image has been dragged through the mud,

No threat to sue David Hundeyin, no counter or clarify their claims too even

David Hundeyin took his time to put out those expose with papers and documents backing the up but these useless brown envelope journalists will do anything to launder the image of their notorious Pablo EscoBAT pay master by just concocting few grammers

Nothing, not even the threat of life WILL make me and my colleagues and my friends and my family ever vote fotr an Eboe man! Never! Such an impossible people whose hearts are cast in stone!
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Nostradamu(m): 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-hundeyins-rehash-of-old-wives-tales/amp

LoL!

I read Hundeyin's report and he massacred it with "facts" here and there.

The clown who wrote this piece via the Cable hasn't provided any solid sensible evidence (paper trails, reports, bank transfers, etc) to counter David's "facts".

He only provided "three key issues of commonsense and rational thinking." and we're expected to believe his own version of BS?

angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by olisaEze(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
I really don’t care. I’m just going to vote the right candidate for the job. Whether the FBI, ATF, CIA, TMZ & every other alphabetical soup says they don’t have him on file, I will still vote Obi. It’s not because of some inherited fight of ur tribe against mine, he is just what’s best for the nation right now!
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
Well lets leave it there.
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by PlayerMeji: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
As much as I have respect Hundeyin, I think he allowed himself to be carried away with the lure of Tinubu antagonism.

Tinubu antagonism works well for people who do not have a grounded knowledge of politics, economy and history or people who are deliberately mischievous!

jrusky:

The bolded is a real definition of salvaging. Hundeyin knows his customers the sons and daughters of bitterness.......from the put of hell.
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Echoban: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:

These allegations if in a reasonable country, is enough to force the candidate into resignation, but in Nigeria, it is always different

Even in Buhari's ineptitude, insensitivity, incompetence and worthlessness, people still support him

No vexx. Are u one of Hundeyin's followers?? Learnt u all had orgasm yesterday base on old indictment.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by shutupareyouGOD: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
If you read everything you would see where he forfeited the money to us…you can also see the reason why he forfeited it….if he was innocent why not sue the us instead of forfeiting it and also sue them for the reason they stated why it is being forfeited….normally if most ppl can read and understand there’s no need for all these shalaye ….so to answer your questions,they did not free him they confiscated the money
KillSars:
Na even slap on FBI and DEA, how u go talk sey dem free a drug baron.... more like he dey defame diz agencies, na small small things like diz pesin dey use hin hand drag wahala o...if those agencies reason ur matter now, na tinubu send money make dem come carry you...
If he is guilty, dem no go free am, no be U.S

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:

You would imagine how someone who earned 2400 dollars 9 no other recorded source of income) a month in 1988 suddenly has over 600k dollars in his account in 1 day! Well anything goes.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by hyride: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Book a ride today on Hyride app right from the comfort of your home.
Download and Install on Google Play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ezeeRider.rider.elite

With Hyride, you
- Eliminate fraudulent ride
- Connect 24/7
- Online Chat
- Real-Time Tracking
- Extra Income
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Dshocker(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:

No threat to sue David Hundeyin, no counter or clarify their claims too

If they were allegations, then Tinubu should sue him for defamation of character.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Honourable1901(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:

It wouldn't be my fault if a fool couldn't find wisdom especially when it is staring him right inside his eyes

LMAO only a fool will identify a fool
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by JosephXavier: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Okealaaye:

Nothing, not even the threat of life WILL make me and my colleagues and my friends and my family ever vote fotr an Eboe man! Never! Such an impossible people whose hearts are cast in stone!

From your unfurnished, rat invested, cockroach swarmed, flood immersed one room apartment in Ajegunle to the world

We can hear you loud and clear, but I'm sorry, fools only learn more foolishness

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by JosephXavier: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Honourable1901:

LMAO only a fool will identify a fool

A wise man identifies a fool but a fool wouldn't believe he is a fool
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by JosephXavier: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dshocker:

If they were allegations, then Tinubu should sue him for defamation of character.

Exactly, but he won't because they are all true
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:

From your unfurnished, rat invested, cockroach swarmed, flood immersed one room apartment in Ajegunle to the world

We can hear you loud and clear, but I'm sorry, fools only learn more foolishness
In case you didn't hear me, I repeat: no threat of death, no abuse, no curse and other threats of bodily harm WILL ever cause me to vote for an Eboe man.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by JosephXavier: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
Echoban:

No vexx. Are u one of Hundeyin's followers?? Learnt u all had orgasm yesterday base on old indictment.

Yes we had an intellectual orgasm but the most unparalleled feeling was the fact a Nigerian Pablo EscoBAT still have supporters who defend a criminal

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Katerifarmer837: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sir why are u now insulting us his audience.why not just state ur points.with this u just done i rather believe him.
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by ShenTeh(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mandate2023:
Normally nobody supporting obi have sense.....all dey do is insult and attack with nothing reasonable to sell about obi than his a good man bla bla just bcoz his Igbo.......it will be like magic on election day, dey will cry foul tire, always looking for reasons to hate more on someone that has practically ignored and acted like dey don't exist......from education to health to drug lord accusations with no single evidence rather than what dey hear from opposition just like AIT did in 2015 and later apologised

If this is your logic of having 'sense', then I'd rather be an idiot 70 times over. Part of your jaundiced sense is that everybody supporting Peter Obi is an Igbo. Wow.

Even if he will lose the election, I would rather vote for him because he has integrity and understands econometrics. He is not hoping to raise a 50-million-man army who would be living on sheer cassava and maize.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by JosephXavier: 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Okealaaye:

In case you didn't hear me, I repeat: no threat of death, no abuse, no curse and other threats of bodily harm WILL ever cause me to vote for an Eboe man.

Goodluck with that

Why telling me?
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Houstency(m): 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mandate2023:

Coming from the leader of the no-sense geng. If you were smart, you would know the divide-and-rule tactics is outdated. Even if BAT sanction the killing of your whole family, it wouldn't still be evidence enough for your concocted mind! Dull Supporter of Agbado Man

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by ShaqFu: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
A very nice reply to that Hundeyin or Hyundai or whatever his name is. Truly I believe he knows his followers are very gullible that's why he writes things he can not prove.

He should bury his face inside his toilet. I'm sure he won't even be in NIGERIA to vote if he doesn't reside in Nigeria, and if he resides in Nigeria, he will not vote.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by mauchiz: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
OkCornel:
Is that so?

But seriously, why isn’t anyone asking how a junior accountant in Deloitte US was paid a bonus of $850,000 when he’s not a partner in the firm.

Isn’t that dodgy?

Anyways… see what APC & Tinubu promised in 2014 versus the realities on ground today.

APC has failed Nigerians.

Where did you get it from?

Post it on social media,
Since Nigeria is Apc birthright, it will not work
Lets try someone else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash / Oby Ezekwesili And Kwankwaso Celebrate USA Independence In Abuja / Foreign Boko Haram Terrorist Captured, 15 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.