Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable (27704 Views)

Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable / Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable / Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by JosephXavier: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
shinealight:

Of course you can label people criminals anytime and anyhow You so desire. After all, that’s why you’re the Judge and Jury. Your own judgment will come in due season and it will come from a Power against Whom there is no Appeal. Wait for it
! undecided undecided

Of course we all will be judged

And I'm neither a judge nor jury, but one thing I can tell you is to read those papers as neutral person

Or change the name to Peter Obi, trust me, it will generate different reaction

That is hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by kingmekus(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
seunjungle1:
So poverty had choked you to this level...how much is 6milion dollars you are shouting here...

Lol, I am sure you don't have it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Ruwaha: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:
So the Tinubu urchins waited for a full day and half before they were able to cook up a response for a grievious allegation and concaine related indictment with this poor unlogical and incoherent response

A full day and a half, Tinubu haven't said anything to refute these allegations even when his character and image has been dragged through the mud,

No threat to sue David Hundeyin, no counter or clarify their claims too

David Hundeyin took his time to put out those expose with papers and documents backing the up but these useless brown envelope journalists will do anything to launder the image of their notorious Pablo EscoBAT pay master by just concocting few grammers

Patrick Obahiagbon's twin brother...

Pls your English is too much for this thread

Come down to our level.. before they re-edit brighter grammar because of you
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by shinealight(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:

Of course we all will be judged

And I'm neither a judge nor jury, but one thing I can tell you is to read those papers as neutral person

Or change the name to Peter Obi, trust me, it will generate different reaction

That is hypocrisy

It is not hypocrisy….it is called ‘Village Mindset’. Type Pandora Papers in Google and see whose name comes up but because of that same mindset, some people continue to live in denial. Talk of neutrality!!
A basic Rule in Law is that “A person is adjudged Innocent until proven Guilty”……he/she should not be declared Guilty by rabble-rousers to be later proven Innocent. Definitely, We shall all be judged by a Higher Power in due time!!
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by olamike02: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
no matter how they try to paint asiwaju ,he is a known thief
What did he stole from your wretched father.
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by JosephXavier: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
shinealight:

It is not hypocrisy….it is called ‘Village Mindset’. Type Pandora Papers in Google and see whose name comes up but because of that same mindset, some people continue to live in denial. Talk of neutrality!!

Lol

So you want us to believe the Pandora papers but reject the Bobo Chicago expose?

If Peter obi really faltered as was claimed by Pandora papers, why haven't FBI and Interpol picked him up?

Dude was still busy visiting UK, Egypt and US all within 2 days

It's really "Village mindset" as you said

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by NakedTruth4eva: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
Even Seun that owns Nairaland knows that Tinubu is a drug lord.

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by shinealight(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:

Lol

So you want us to believe the Pandora papers but reject the Bobo Chicago expose?

If Peter obi really faltered as was claimed by Pandora papers, why haven't FBI and Interpol picked him up?

Dude was still busy visiting UK, Egypt and US all within 2 days

It's really "Village mindset" as you said

A Village Mindset which is very typical of a certain group of sit-at-home illiterates. They need to wake up from their slumber and realise on which side their bread is buttered!
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by JosephXavier: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
shinealight:

A Village Mindset which is very typical of a certain group of sit-at-home illiterates. They need to wake up from their slumber and
realise on which side their bread is buttered!

Everything shouldn't be seen as ethnic and tribal war

It is childish for a matured man like you to stoop so low
But I think you saying that "...realise on which side their bread is buttered" also portrays your poor understanding of bad governance

It affects everybody irrespective of tribe or religion

Everybody is not a sit-at-home illiterate. Literacy level is high in South East if you're referring there
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by oyatz(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
kingmekus:
The editor of this hogwash called rebuttal did a very poor job at defending Tinubu, David Hundeyin did an intensive research with original documents sealed and signed, the receipts for the payment of two luxurious houses by his daughters amounting to almost 6million Dollars was also attached, but here is someone that just finished eating Agbado and Cassava, trying so hard to defend his oppressor.
We deserve whatever we are experiencing as a country.

David Hundeyin knows how gullible you people can be.

If all the law enforcement agents of the USA did arrest Tinubu and the courts in the USA didn't convict him of any wrong doing, how can a common blogger be insisting that the man broke American laws?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by JosephXavier: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
oyatz:

If all the law enforcement agents of the USA did arrest Tinubu and the courts in the USA didn't convict him of any wrong doing, how can a common blogger be insisting that the man broke American laws?

It is not about being gullible here

In US justice system, there is what is called plea bargain IMG

That was how Tinubu forfeited about $1.8m dollars to negotiate his freedom

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by oyatz(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
swaggerjack:
CNN contributor Michael Weiss already exposed the Chicago drug baron. We need CNN Christian Amanpour to do an investigative report.

Is this a court in the US?

How unintelligent can you be?

You are saying Tinubu committed serious crimes in the USA and the country allowed him to go free?
Many of you are carried away by emotions rather than reasons.
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by 9jaTalks(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by shinealight(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:

Everything shouldn't be seen as ethnic and tribal war

It is childish for a matured man like you to stoop so low
But I think you saying that "...realise on which side their bread is buttered" also portrays your poor understanding of bad governance

It affects everybody irrespective of tribe or religion

Everybody is not a sit-at-home illiterate. Literacy level is high in South East if you're referring there

Looks like I’ve touched on a raw nerve….a bleeding sore in your psyche! Well, I cannot help that….you actually asked for it and definitely deserve it! If literacy level is so high in SE as you claim, why are you guys scavenging all over the country rather than developing your own region? That doesn’t portray high level of education or wisdom, does it?
Talk of ethnic and tribal war…that’s exactly what you guys have turned every social forum into. No logical reasoning, just blind condemnation and derision towards anything that does not emanate or linked to the SE. I repeat for the hard of hearing….wake up and realise on which side your bread is buttered!! shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by oyatz(m): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:

It is not about being gullible here

In US justice system, there is what is called plea bargain IMG

That was how Tinubu forfeited about $1.8m dollars to negotiate his freedom

Too much ignorance on display. You can NOT buy your freedom in the USA if you deal in drugs, the best you can get is a lighter sentence if you can name other accomplices.

There were people who are real drug barons in the case, they were arrested and jailed.

The only link was that one of the guys was connected to Tinubu by paying money into his account and the money in Tinubu's account was seized. Tinubu himself was not arrested or even tried for drug.

However Tinubu challenged this seizure but a truce was reached where he forteited about one third of the money.

Bottomline, Tinubu was never arrested not charged to court let alone convicted.

It's funny seeing blogger David Hundeyin saying that the US didn't bother to try Tinubu because he was in the NADECO fighting Tinubu in 1993 when NADECO was formed in 1994.
The pseudo-Journalist also wrote that there was a coup in Nigeria in 1994!

He also declared that MKO Abiola was dealing with drugs and that this was the reason the Jun-12,1993 election was annuled.

What that guy wrote on his blog is mere collections of old beer parlour gossips nothing close to research at all.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by JosephXavier: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
shinealight:

Looks like I’ve touched on a raw nerve….a bleeding sore in your psyche! Well, I cannot help that….you actually asked for it and definitely deserve it! If literacy level is so high in SE as you claim, why are you guys scavenging all over the country rather than developing your own region? That doesn’t portray high level of education or wisdom, does it?
Talk of ethnic and tribal war…that’s exactly what you guys have turned every social forum into. No logical reasoning, just blind condemnation and derision towards anything that does not emanate or linked to the SE. I repeat for the hard of hearing….wake up and realise on which side your bread is buttered!! shocked shocked

The way you reason baffles me

The high level of literacy in China never stopped Chinese migrating in numbers to Europe and Asia

Wisdom is not even related to being literate

If there are people you engage in online warring, then continue but I'm not part of them

I'm too matured for

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by kingmekus(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
oyatz:

Lol, stop crying try and open the article, you will see the documents duly stamped and sealed where your idol went into a plea bargain and forfeited a large amount to the US before he was released, it's still on their Judicial server till date, so stop talking like an ignoramus that you are, We need to start prioritizing Education because some of you really have nothing upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Eniitankorede: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
kingmekus:
Since he's your uncle, you can as well tell us, please add receipts like David did.

What about the houses your Lord and saviour Obituary bought? Won’t you show us receipts?
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by oyatz(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
kingmekus:
Lol, stop crying try and open the article, you will see the documents duly stamped and sealed where your idol went into a plea bargain and forfeited a large amount to the US before he was released, it's still on their Judicial server till date, so stop talking like an ignoramus that you are, We need to start prioritizing Education because some of you really have nothing upstairs.

People like you aren't well educated and always react based on emotion rather than logic.

The court order was about forfeiture and not a court trial for drug crimes.

If Tinubu is involved in drugs crimes, the only plea bargain he could get was for a shorter jail term.

People like you who believed that Buhari actually died in 2017 and was replaced by Jubril Al-Sudani can easily believe that you can buy your freedom in the American judicial system on drug crimes by simply forfeiture of money!

Bottomline: The US never convicted Tinubu of breaking their laws, Blogger David Hundeyin can NOT convict him on his blog.
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by shinealight(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:

The way you reason baffles me

The high level of literacy in China never stopped Chinese migrating in numbers to Europe and Asia

Wisdom is not even related to being literate

If there are people you engage in online warring, then continue but I'm not part of them

I'm too matured for

Look at who is talking about about maturity. Going by the photo you posted earlier on this Forum of your friend passing excreta tells me that you’re actually likely to be a juvenile delinquent of some sort.
If you’re truly mature, then behave like one and stop condemning people, sentencing them without proof and passing judgements on issues you know little or Nothing about. The measure you use to judge your neighbour is the same measure that shall be used against you in the final Hour!
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by JosephXavier: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
shinealight:

Look at who is talking about about maturity. Going by the photo you posted earlier on this Forum of your friend passing excreta tells me that you’re actually likely to be a juvenile delinquent of some sort.
If you’re truly mature, then behave like one and stop condemning people, sentencing them without proof and passing judgements on issues you know little or Nothing about. The measure you use to judge your neighbour is the same measure that shall be used against you in the final Hour!

The problems books solve is to pass knowledge and information

A 43 page expose with stamped documents on a criminal-turned-politician, meddling with drug and drug pushers is not enough proof

That measure of being accused rightly should also be used against me if I'm complicit with such allegations

I can proudly say this because I don't get my hands soiled in dirty deals and I earn my money legitimately

But for those that see an evil and say it is goo, evil will pitch a tent in their household

Out of all the candidates contesting fo Nigerian presidency, only one is being accused of drug peddling

There can never be smoke without fire

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Do you know that any corrupt person can make a deal with this Western countries, in which if dey get to the post dey want,dey will be giving dem some things especially Crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Minjim: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:

It takes time to carry out a research by an investigative journalist, resources too

I know you don't know these

Your type is the class of people that their brain attain orgasm listening to the political lies and propaganda by the likes of NTA to tickle your ears to support a failed government

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by shinealight(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:

The problems books solve is to pass knowledge and information

A 43 page expose with stamped documents on a criminal-turned-politician, meddling with drug and drug pushers is not enough proof

That measure of being accused rightly should also be used against me if I'm complicit with such allegations

I can proudly say this because I don't get my hands soiled in dirty deals and I earn my money legitimately

But for those that see an evil and say it is goo, evil will pitch a tent in their household

Out of all the candidates contesting fo Nigerian presidency, only one is being accused of drug peddling

There can never be smoke without fire

Lol….. grin grin grin
This is simply Incredible. Just because you read a 43 page expose written by some political goon….you turned yourself into Judge and Jury?
Did you consider that the accused should also be given the benefit of doubt and the opportunity to defend himself before being condemned? Like I noted before, the same measure shall be used against you at the appropriate time. Good luck to you…even though you don’t deserve any IMO! undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by JosephXavier: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
shinealight:

Lol….. grin grin grin
This is simply Incredible. Just because you read a 43 page expose written by some political goon….you turned yourself into Judge and Jury?
Did you consider that the accused should also be given the benefit of doubt and the opportunity to defend himself before being condemned? Like I noted before, the same measure shall be used against you at the appropriate time. Good luck to you…even though you don’t deserve any IMO! undecided undecided

The documents were put out in the open

The accused is free to either sue, defend or demand for the documents to be retrieved and confiscated

But it's been two days
No denial
No refutal
No suing

Abi is two days and counting not enough benefit of doubt?

The measure of evil we support or try to cover will surely go round to who supports or defends it and in hundred folds IMO

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by kingmekus(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
oyatz:

People like you aren't well educated and always react based on emotion rather than logic.

The court order was about forfeiture and not a court trial for drug crimes.

If Tinubu is involved in drugs crimes, the only plea bargain he could get was for a shorter jail term.

People like you who believed that Buhari actually died in 2017 and was replaced by Jubril Al-Sudani can easily believe that you can buy your freedom in the American judicial system on drug crimes by simply forfeiture of money!

Bottomline: The US never convicted Tinubu of breaking their laws, Blogger David Hundeyin can NOT convict him on his blog.
Ehya, it seems you are the ignorant one here, so just like that he forfeited his hard earned money?
Anyways you can check the documents independently and you would see NARCOTICS RELATED CRIMES boldly written, no be every body stupid for Naija.
So I will just forfeit my money if it is not crime related, I weep for una

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by EjehDtiger: 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
Only the gullible will fall for cheap lies like david hundeyin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by shinealight(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:

The accused is free to either sue, defend or demand for the documents to be retrieved and confiscated

But it's been two days
No denial
No refutal
No suing

The measure of evil we support or try to cover will surely go round to who supports or defends it and in hundred folds IMO

I’m beginning to wonder how old you might be. Is this the first time you’re hearing all these laughable allegations. He had even taken AIT to Court for airing similar concocted stories and sued them for N20 billion whereby the newspaper management had to do a retraction and pleaded for his forgiveness. This is a seasonal thing and we’re right in the middle of the season for it.
Well, you cannot plead ignorance when you judge people….that’s why a mature person should always exercise caution.
One can understand the young ones acting out of youthful exuberance but not for people who claim to be ‘mature’ adults and wish to be taken seriously!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by shinealight(m): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:

But it's been two days
No denial
No refutal
No suing

Let the following guide you before jumping to conclusions:

The only set of people who think there is any kind of smoking gun with which to nail Bola Tinubu in the rehash of the old wives’ tales David Hundeyin concocted are the same people who never see anything good in Tinubu.

It needs to be asked how anyone could think the FBI and DEA will allow a drug dealer or a man running a drug cartel to go scot-free without conviction as well as leave him to go and live a lush life on the proceeds of crime. We are talking about the same man who goes in and out of the US and Europe since 1992. He actually resided in the US all through the exilic period induced by the late dictator, Sani Abacha.

Asiwaju Tinubu had gone to deliver lectures at top policy think-tank institutes like Chatham House, Woodrow Centre, Council on Foreign Relations, etc, in the US, UK and around Europe. He just returned from a two-week official visit to France. Yet, he was not a subject of interest for the FBI, Interpol and DEA all through.

We know the kind of efforts the FBI invests to get extradition of those on their wanted list for crimes. They spared no effort to get late Senator Buruji Kashamu for drug crime purportedly committed in the 90s. Former Vice President Atiku that was indicted in a corruption case in the US could not visit the country until a special arrangement was brokered for him before the 2019 general election. And since then, Atiku has not gone to the US again.

Tinubu has been travelling in and out of these countries and US unhindered, but someone wants us to accept that retailing the same old stories is a product of investigative reporting?

Here are three key issues of commonsense and rational thinking.

1. The US will not settle any case of drug and other narcotics dealings with money where a prima facie case is established against a drug baron.

2. The US government will never allow a drug dealer to go with any amount from proceeds of crime.

3. A man that has not been convicted of any crime in any country and jurisdiction of the world cannot be convicted by a disgruntled ‘investigative journalist’. If the US allowed Tinubu to go free without conviction of any drug crime and other crimes, it means the FBI and DEA and, indeed, all law enforcement agencies including IRS had no evidence upon which Tinubu can be found guilty.

Hundeyin knows his audience and how excitable and unquestioning they can be. With his misdirected crap on Tinubu, the ‘investigative journalist’ has again served his unthinking audience their regular opium.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by AlphaTaikun: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-hundeyins-rehash-of-old-wives-tales/amp
Awesome! This is the real fact.

I've always emphasised these same key points for years now.

The U.S. does not take rubbish from any drug baron.

Tinubu would have long been
thrown into jail in the U.S. if he was (is) a drug baron. Some mentally and emotionally weak Ibos especially the males are the ones rehashing these lies over the years on NL and online as can be seen from the evil responses of many well-known Ibo monikers here who are filled with hate and denial despite the truth in that Cable article! I've been on NL for 17 years and these group of Ibo elements have been a very destabilising factor on NL, FB, Twitter, etc, and folks from many other Nigerian ethnicities have complained severally about these rabid and bigoted subsets among the Ibos!

The dweeb called David Hundeyin is just an isolated culprit here but he will be punished for defamation of character on many occassions in the court of law just like these SE ethnic bigots will be tried for online defamation. Nigeria has the Cyber Crimes Act already of which online defamation is covered.

Period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by tmtech: 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Khun Sa died a natural death ,he was never arrested by the FBI even though he was the Asian Pablo Escobar

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by 2tpick: 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Somehow the igboes still have to bear the brunt for what hundeyin wrote

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Praying For Jonathan At The Villa Today (PICTURE) / Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) / Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.