Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable (27718 Views)

Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable / Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable / Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Layksaide(m): 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-hundeyins-rehash-of-old-wives-tales/amp
You can read this attachment pls.

May I even ask, what's Plea bargain called in law

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by MNDY(m): 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
blazetitov:
That Honda guy is losing it.

I used to read his so called investigative write up, but he goofed on this.

Plea bargain saved Tinubu. Everything he said about him was not concocted.
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Dayvidblue: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mandate2023:
Normally nobody supporting obi have sense.....all dey do is insult and attack with nothing reasonable to sell about obi than his a good man bla bla just bcoz his Igbo.......it will be like magic on election day, dey will cry foul tire, always looking for reasons to hate more on someone that has practically ignored and acted like dey don't exist......from education to health to drug lord accusations with no single evidence rather than what dey hear from opposition just like AIT did in 2015 and later apologised

The coloured texts are prove of how much of a hypocrite you are.
The red text had you committing the same offence you accused Obi's supporters of and the purple text your disposition to bigotry.
A true trait of the BAT, that reminds of the "they will labour to death rhetoric"
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by gbemishile: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:
So the Tinubu urchins waited for a full day and half before they were able to cook up a response for a grievious allegation and concaine related indictment with this poor unlogical and incoherent response

A full day and a half, Tinubu haven't said anything to refute these allegations even when his character and image has been dragged through the mud,

No threat to sue David Hundeyin, no counter or clarify their claims too

David Hundeyin took his time to put out those expose with papers and documents backing the up but these useless brown envelope journalists will do anything to launder the image of their notorious Pablo EscoBAT pay master by just concocting few grammers
Hundeyin knows his audience and how excitable and unquestioning they can be. With his misdirected crap on Tinubu, the ‘investigative journalist’ has again served his unthinking audience their regular opium.
Better still,he served u guys very cold mkpumiri
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Elvisgolden: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:
So the Tinubu urchins waited for a full day and half before they were able to cook up a response for a grievious allegation and concaine related indictment with this poor unlogical and incoherent response

A full day and a half, Tinubu haven't said anything to refute these allegations even when his character and image has been dragged through the mud,

David Hundeyin took his time to put out those expose with papers and documents backing the up but these useless brown envelope journalists will do anything to launder the image of their notorious Pablo EscoBAT pay master by just concocting few grammers

David Hundeyin's opium is actually making people like you act silly and stewpid......

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by JosephXavier: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Elvisgolden:

David Hundeyin's opium is actually making people like you act silly and stewpid......

It's better to be high on stewpid and silly intellectual's research and hardwork than to be high on excreta of a frail old selfish dirty monster
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by GiantParrot(m): 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
shinealight:

Let the following guide you before jumping to conclusions:

The only set of people who think there is any kind of smoking gun with which to nail Bola Tinubu in the rehash of the old wives’ tales David Hundeyin concocted are the same people who never see anything good in Tinubu.

It needs to be asked how anyone could think the FBI and DEA will allow a drug dealer or a man running a drug cartel to go scot-free without conviction as well as leave him to go and live a lush life on the proceeds of crime. We are talking about the same man who goes in and out of the US and Europe since 1992. He actually resided in the US all through the exilic period induced by the late dictator, Sani Abacha.

Asiwaju Tinubu had gone to deliver lectures at top policy think-tank institutes like Chatham House, Woodrow Centre, Council on Foreign Relations, etc, in the US, UK and around Europe. He just returned from a two-week official visit to France. Yet, he was not a subject of interest for the FBI, Interpol and DEA all through.

We know the kind of efforts the FBI invests to get extradition of those on their wanted list for crimes. They spared no effort to get late Senator Buruji Kashamu for drug crime purportedly committed in the 90s. Former Vice President Atiku that was indicted in a corruption case in the US could not visit the country until a special arrangement was brokered for him before the 2019 general election. And since then, Atiku has not gone to the US again.

Tinubu has been travelling in and out of these countries and US unhindered, but someone wants us to accept that retailing the same old stories is a product of investigative reporting?

Here are three key issues of commonsense and rational thinking.

1. The US will not settle any case of drug and other narcotics dealings with money where a prima facie case is established against a drug baron.

2. The US government will never allow a drug dealer to go with any amount from proceeds of crime.

3. A man that has not been convicted of any crime in any country and jurisdiction of the world cannot be convicted by a disgruntled ‘investigative journalist’. If the US allowed Tinubu to go free without conviction of any drug crime and other crimes, it means the FBI and DEA and, indeed, all law enforcement agencies including IRS had no evidence upon which Tinubu can be found guilty.

Hundeyin knows his audience and how excitable and unquestioning they can be. With his misdirected crap on Tinubu, the ‘investigative journalist’ has again served his unthinking audience their regular opium.

If there is one thing that is fundamental about human nature it is the protection of personal property. This is consistent across history and geography. Even criminals fight tooth and nail when the proceeds of their crimes are threatened because they veiw those proceeds as the work of their sweat. People of honest means tend to not only fight to protect the fruits of their labour, but also make all efforts to clear their names when their labour is associated with activities that will smear their character. You already know where I'm going with this.

Somehow Tinubu reached a nearly 500,000 USD settlement with the US Govt in a narcotics-related case. What is your explanation for why he would act in a manner that is so inconsistent with human nature if he were innocent?

On what grounds would an innocent person need to reach a settlement for a crime that doesn't exist? $400,000+ in the 90s would've been an incredible amount of money to give up.

Btw, I believe you know all of this, so I don't expect anything much of a reply. Specious reasoning is hard to tolerate. You have a job to do here. It's understood.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by jaxxy(m): 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Hmmm

The bolded is very important...Stay guided!

Someone provided genuine documents to back up his claims and this one is doing explanation from his own mind and sentiments. Who asked him all this story?

He didn't denied the allegations or authenticity of the documents.
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Misterone: 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:

it is not right to dance with pigs in the mud. silence is the best answer to a fool.
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by shinealight(m): 12:18am On Jul 15, 2022
GiantParrot:

If there is one thing that is fundamental about human nature it is the protection of personal property. This is consistent across history and geography. Even criminals fight tooth and nail when the proceeds of their crimes are threatened because they veiw those proceeds as the work of their sweat. People of honest means tend to not only fight to protect the fruits of their labour, but also make all efforts to clear their names when their labour is associated with activities that will smear their character. You already know where I'm going with this.

Somehow Tinubu reached a nearly 500,000 USD settlement with the US Govt in a narcotics-related case. What is your explanation for why he would act in a manner that is so inconsistent with human nature if he were innocent?

On what grounds would an innocent person need to reach a settlement for a crime that doesn't exist? $400,000+ in the 90s would've been an incredible amount of money to give up.

Btw, I believe you know all of this, so I don't expect anything much of a reply. Specious reasoning is hard to tolerate. You have a job to do here. It's understood.

If what you have written about a drug-related settlement is true, may your Creator bless you and your efforts to expose same.
Hwvr, if all this has been concocted to tarnish someone’s image or reputation and you give vent to it without due diligence, then you open yourself to a severe judgment in due time.
Personally, I would rather err on the side of caution than be complicit in violating the Commnadment: Thou Shalt Not Kill.
You kill, not only with a gun or a dagger but also by participating in destroying your neighbour’s reputation where it is highly valued.
As for your ridiculous insinuation of having a job to do here, you’re at liberty to believe what you like but you'll be hard put to find a more “independent and forthright” individual on this forum….I say it as I see it, no matter whose ox is gored. Goodbye!
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by MrCEO69(m): 12:55am On Jul 15, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Mr. Ceo

You dey Ghana dey shuk mouth for naija matters, you no go leave us cheesy

FYI, I wasn't clapping back at anyone, I was only pointing out the obvious!

grin grin grin i dey Ghana yes but i came back to get my pvc ready to vote out failure. Hope u have yours… and ready to get it right this time for nigeira. We want a nation we can look at and be proud of.
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by emmykk(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2022
blazetitov:

I am not defending anyone. Just saying i am sensible enough to know the difference between why late Buruji kashamu and Atiku Abubakar have been unable to go to the US vs a Tinubu who flies in and out when he likes.

Not defending anyone, just mere common sense.

Regards Sir.

It is a shame that in is country once an individual is from our ethnicity nationality even if is a demon we will defend him as saint.

God will help us
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by fineguy11(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Elvisgolden: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
JosephXavier:

It's better to be high on stewpid and silly intellectual's research and hardwork than to be high on excreta of a frail old selfish dirty monster

Then i am sorry, it is not my fault that you are really dumb.
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by oyatz(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
kingmekus:
Ehya, it seems you are the ignorant one here, so just like that he forfeited his hard earned money?
Anyways you can check the documents independently and you would see NARCOTICS RELATED CRIMES boldly written, no be every body stupid for Naija.
So I will just forfeit my money if it is not crime related, I weep for una

Take time to read the story well and ask lawyers about the technical areas.

Parts of the money was forteited in a civil judicial forfeiture without any conviction.

Suppose you are schooling in ABU, Zaria and one of your uncles or pastors or even Neighbours in Lagos send #50,000 to your account to help him by a Donkey in Zaria.
However, a week later ,the sender was arrested among a group of Yahooyahoo boiz and during investigations,it was discovered that you live in the same building in Yaba, Lagos and he even sent #50,000 to your account.
Parts or even whole of your account can be seized but this doesn't necessarily mean that you are convicted for Yahoo Yahoo Internet crime.
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by PoliciaNLand: 3:34am On Jul 16, 2022
GoodTinubu1:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 1
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by shidof(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2022
fineguy11:
First help the life of all your family members with what you posted, when you are done, you are welcome to re-offer the so called 'help' to me.
A deluded soul and a dumbass like you needs that information well
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Honourable1901(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2022
JosephXavier:

A wise man identifies a fool but a fool wouldn't believe he is a fool

Look at this foolish wise man,only a fool believes he's wise
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by fineguy11(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
shidof:
A deluded soul and a dumbass Family like mine needs that information well
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by shidof(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
fineguy11:
you're irredeemable
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by shinealight(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2022
GiantParrot:

Read this….so much for David Hundeyin’s so-called investigative journalism ….more like deliberately skewed journalism for bread and butter hustle! undecided undecided
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/narcotics-youre-fake-news-peddler-abiolas-family-slams-journalist-david-hundeyin/
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Norwichsailor(m): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2022
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-hundeyins-rehash-of-old-wives-tales/amp
Thank you very much my people
Una go siddon look tinubu win presidency
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Norwichsailor(m): 7:30am On Jul 20, 2022
JosephXavier:

Why should he roll in the mud with u pigs?
You're making noise on social media,
If e sure for una charge am to court or report to FBI or his imam. Rubbish
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Norwichsailor(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2022
posty56:
no matter how they try to paint asiwaju ,he is a known thief
Because you said so?
Who are u?
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Norwichsailor(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2022
Mandate2023:
Normally nobody supporting obi have sense.....all dey do is insult and attack with nothing reasonable to sell about obi than his a good man bla bla just bcoz his Igbo.......it will be like magic on election day, dey will cry foul tire, always looking for reasons to hate more on someone that has practically ignored and acted like dey don't exist......from education to health to drug lord accusations with no single evidence rather than what dey hear from opposition just like AIT did in 2015 and later apologised
Honestly
Do they seriously believe the USA will allow someone with drug case go free. They could fashi some crimes but drugs is one case the USA doesn't joke with
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by epondudu: 7:35am On Jul 20, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Hmmm

The bolded is very important...Stay guided!

We know the unquestionable majority.
They support a particular candidate, they are very aggressive and they have a victim mentality. They are majorly from section of this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) / Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ / ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.