Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable (27701 Views)

Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable / Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable / Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hundeyin is most likely an mkpuru mri enjoyer who sees Tinubu everywhere once the methamphetamine induced hallucination kicks in. Imagine a goat who believed Tinubu sneaked out of campaign ground in Osun State to join them to gossip about Obi on Twitter space. That guy should be bundled and dumped in a psychiatric ward

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by BMathew: 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Ayor93(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
This is a poor job. Tinubu should collect his from the clown that wrote this. Tueh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by omenka(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Reno and FFK do pass this one.

I think he should be given a similar treatment- ignore him so much so he doubts his very own existence.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by shidof(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
David hundeyin didn't rate his followers at all. No wonder Peter Obi keep churning out incoherent, ambiguous and unsubstantial data to the same set of followers. They're intellectually lazy

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/09/03/obama-invites-tinubu-to-watch-him-accept-democratic-party-presidential-nomination/

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by iyke2ken(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
R
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by fineguy11(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
The writer didn't discredit David piece with any fact, just the usual infantile crap. Poor writeup for a defence.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by ayusco85(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
ok
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by usecondom(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
End of story!
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by ChiefAfonja: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tinubu is worse than Abba Kyra on drug pushing grin
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by MoodysMood: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
This is one of David's many proofs. Let's see yours.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by KingKO22: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
K
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by chxe: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Continue selling bad food. People will still buy it
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Frank488: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
no matter how they try to paint asiwaju ,he is a known thief
Exactly
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Godoverevery: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Shot fired.....we know the audience.

They believed buhari was dead and jubrin el Sudan came to replace him.

They don't ask questions once the narrative sound good to there ears no matter how dumb it is.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Great2017: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Everything about this rebuttal is "we all know ". Who is now the "we"? It is very difficult to defend a known thief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by EgbonOyedele: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
omenka:
Reno and FFK do pass this one.

I think he should be given a similar treatment- ignore him so much so he doubts his very own existence.
shatap
e dey pain you
no dey zuzu iroh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Chigorkizz(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
Is the cable the mouth piece of Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Honjoshy4u: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
Useless write up.
Tinubu is a bullion van thief and Boko Haram sympathiser that picked a Boko Haram commander as VP.
A man that over 300 beautiful Chibok girls disappeared under his watch after stern warning from the government.

Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish ticket

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by cuteralph101(m): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-hundeyins-rehash-of-old-wives-tales/amp
lols there's a 47 page legal document o. This useless author failed to read but quick to reel out emotions just to defend a fraud who didn't have primary and secondary school cert. Very myopic

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by adioolayi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
kingmekus:
The editor of this hogwash called rebuttal did a very poor job at defending Tinubu, David Hundeyin did an intensive research with original documents sealed and signed, the receipts for the payment of two luxurious houses by his daughters amounting to almost 6million Dollars was also attached, but here is someone that just finished eating Agbado and Cassava, trying so hard to defend his oppressor.
We deserve whatever we are experiencing as a country.

You are now sounding empty ...really.

Take a nap.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Emir01: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
If Tinubu is guilty of any drug, I trust Obasanjo to bring him down with the kind of hostility between them. That guy called david is a clown. I don't read his fake and cooked stories. Why can't him sue FBI or write to US embassy? Both Nigeria and America didn't find someone wanting of any issue and you're wasting your time writing stories for those people who are already misinformed to consume and finally die of ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by kingmekus(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
adioolayi:

You are now sounding empty ...really.

Take a nap.
I think you should take your own advice.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by jamace(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
The Cable is a sell out news outfit. It is Tinubu/APC mouth piece for discrediting APC opponents.
See example below in this publication:
https://www.thecable.ng/2023-lp-will-get-at-least-15-votes-in-every-polling-unit-says-pat-utomi/amp

In the publication above, The Cable intentionally quoted Pat Utomi wrongly to rubbish Labour Party. Instead of the 15 AGENTS per polling unit stated by Pat Utomi, The Cable wrote 15 VOTES per polling unit just to de-market Labour Party.

Take The Cable news outfit serious at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Sanchez01: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
See 'sponsored article'. They couldn't even hide the fact that this is a reputation management article. LMAO!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by brainpulse: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
We have more unintelligent youths that do not research and think deep. Reasons a lot of these youths are unemployable.

How can a known drug baron be visited on solidarity by the highest representative of the country or land he has case with.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by TheGift: 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-hundeyins-rehash-of-old-wives-tales/amp

This is weak!

Don't tell us it is an Old Wives tale, show us it is an old wives tale. Do that by refuting the specific allegations, not by making assumptions about US or FBIs action or inaction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Splitmind: 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
If you like let Tinubu be the biggest drug lord in the world we will still vote for him!

GO AND WAIL ABOUT IT!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Llyodsjids(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Go back to your paymasters and inform them that you're bad at this job, I mean very terrible!!
Opinions differs but if this is the weak defense that you have to defend Tinubu, then you know nothing.
Being honest, Hundeyin did an amazing job on that piece, I mean all evidence and receipt are embedded to back up every single claim. But continue this your dumb damage control saying US won't do this and that.
United States is paradise na, they're always perfect. If you took time to read and research very well, you'll know FBI and DEA do this stuffs alot, they enter deals with criminals, it's all about interests to them.
I have an advice, Go back and read that Hundeyin piece, SLOWLY and be OPEN-MINDED this time around, then think with that brain you were born with

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by tbag007(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
no matter how they try to paint asiwaju ,he is a known thief

This one don take his own opium.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by seunayantokun(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Many might not believe if I said I received in my office in Lagos in 2002 court documents that showed the US court judgements on Tinubu drug cases. I read and passed them to my principal. The man na criminal. He was let off on deals. Full stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable by Echoban: 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:
So the Tinubu urchins waited for a full day and half before they were able to cook up a response for a grievious allegation and concaine related indictment with this poor unlogical and incoherent response

A full day and a half, Tinubu haven't said anything to refute these allegations even when his character and image has been dragged through the mud,

No threat to sue David Hundeyin, no counter or clarify their claims too

David Hundeyin took his time to put out those expose with papers and documents backing the up but these useless brown envelope journalists will do anything to launder the image of their notorious Pablo EscoBAT pay master by just concocting few grammers

BAT job is how to win the next Osun election. Not to defend or concort stories that won't add to the number of vote in Osun. Hundeyin's only job is to do Journalism and feed his hungry followers..

This response by OP may not even be from BAT desk, BAT has enough people to deal with attention seekers without taking permission from him. U and I know BAT eyes is always in d goal. Loose no focus on those who have nothing loose.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Masked Witnesses Cannot Testify Against Kanu - Court To FG / Uche Onyeaguocha Arraigned In Court For Tearing Fake Result At Collation Center / Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.