Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University (53547 Views)

Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) / Photos: VP Yemi Osinbajo's Son Graduates From Warwick University UK / Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Imo Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
This guy is overaged, why won't he bagged first class.

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by CheapHomes1: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Bet Nairaland politics section warriors nor even get common 50k job

Exactly. "My candidate is the best candidate". "Your candidate is the worst". You don't see any child of politicians campaigning for their parents. It's only those who can barely feed that are struggling to show that they love atiku, Tinubu or obi the most

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by RandyOku: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
One Oyebanji SIKIRU will see these Pictures and still be campaigning for Tinubu and shouting Emi-lo-CORNgrin

SIKIRU you go sha die in POVERTYgrin

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by castrokins(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Don't Die In Their War, Politicians Don't Care About You.

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by David160(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tabithatim:
H.E.Emeka Ihedioha's son Chukwuemeka 11 graduated yesterday with a first class in Mgt & Finance from Warwick University U.K

God punish Nigerian politicians.. Bastards

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by FODA(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sweetplum:
All of them foreign as schocol
they will still return home to come and contest political office and win,,only God can safe Nigeria youth

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by sugarcane: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
There is no university called Warwick University. Same way there is no university called Benin University.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by blackboy2star(m): 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nigeria university on strike for months, politicians travelling abroad for there children graduation... Same masses supporting all the politicians and queue under the sun to vote them.. All the best naija

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Jefferyhi86(m): 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
ASUU HW FAR
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Abokilongthing: 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
I'm in shock right
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Jefferyhi86(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Anyone who deals with this scammer does that at his/her own risk, he keeps bringing different tactics n design, yet he knows nothing, stay clear from this frustrating scumbag.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Zukky123(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
A good development, but then this is what happens when your leaders shield their children from the problems they've created. Their children won't be affected be ASUU, they'd get the best of education and they'd come back and lord over you. Fast forward>>> the brainless ones years later would be following them like zombies during elections because they've benefitted from the problems created by their parents and they'd create more problems to benefit like their fathers before them. If you like don't vote wisely this election. As for me, I'm not waiting for government to give me job, I'm an employer of labour. Don't worry sell your votes, be shouting EMI lo ka, be Atikulating. I pity you youths
Tabithatim:
H.E.Emeka Ihedioha's son Chukwuemeka 11 graduated yesterday with a first class in Mgt & Finance from Warwick University U.K

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by grandstar(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
I'm sure many of the white students will know that the education overseas of these children of politicians is made possible by corruption. Even if not known, it's something they are bound to talk about.

For instance, lavish spending by students from Mainland China has always puzzled both locals and residents recent immigrants in places like the US and Canada.

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Paullo19: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Thier children are schooling abroad graduating and celebrating and they are here playing politics with our schools and some youths are still in support of them...it's hurt me so so much seeing how gullible and dumb we've become... For the past years PDP and APC have been in power, their has never been a time u will get admitted into school without going Home for strike before graduating.. I was sick mad wen I hearf tinubu was in meeting with ASUU, I begin to wonder is everything Worth politicizing? Even the education of Nigeria youths .it's too bad...and here people are clamoring for others to support the same set of APC and PDP who has brought nothing but pain to us..it's so bad...even our educated elite who are supposed to tell us truth because they are party members would rather die telling us lies...it's well, if we don't get it right this time we will all suffer the consequences..if you think the ten thousand u will be given on the day of election would last for another four to eight years then sell ur conscience...let's come together, stop the hate and insults, think ND vote for a better country for us and for our feature..thank you all.

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by opribo(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
So who are those left in Nigeria?
Now that it seems everybody in government has their wards graduating from schools abroad.

On top of that the little we have they refuse to let us have quality education. They will be showing us pictures and upon all our schools are closed and they are talking bulsh1t. Nigerians it's about time we begin to reign justice on all this leaders. It just won't add up to keep your children far away and come here to find position in politics.

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Ppp1p: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by hyride: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Book a ride today on Hyride app right from the comfort of your home.
Download and Install on Google Play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ezeeRider.rider.elite

With Hyride, you
- Eliminate fraudulent ride
- Connect 24/7
- Online Chat
- Real-Time Tracking
- Extra Income
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by TrackerXL: 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Still wailing on foolish igbos that insult Buhari for sending his children to school abroad to come insult this bastard for doing exactly the same thing. To the Yorubas supporting igbos to castigate Tinubu this is an example of your foolishness. Even yhe Pandora Criminal that is sold to you sent all his children to school abroad and also looted several million into his 13 year old foriegn account.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Golan007: 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Paullo19:
Thier children are schooling abroad graduating and celebrating and they are here playing politics with our schools and some youths are still in support of them...it's hurt me so so much seeing how gullible and dumb we've become... For the past years PDP and APC have been in power, their has never been a time u will get admitted into school without going Home for strike before graduating.. I was sick mad wen I hearf tinubu was in meeting with ASUU, I begin to wonder is everything Worth politicizing? Even the education of Nigeria youths .it's too bad...and here people are clamoring for others to support the same set of APC and PDP who has brought nothing but pain to us..it's so bad...even our educated elite who are supposed to tell us truth because they are party members would rather die telling us lies...it's well, if we don't get it right this time we will all suffer the consequences..if you think the ten thousand u will be given on the day of election would last for another four to eight years then sell ur conscience...let's come together, stop the hate and insults, think ND vote for a better country for us and for our feature..thank you all.

You were disgusted when Tinubu intervened and you would have been even more disgusted if he had stayed aloof like others.

Go on, say he is responsible for all that sickens the country.

Abi e no let you?

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by olaniyilukman(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Elashade:
Imo state never remain the same since his father left as a Governor

We will Design a professional Company Logo for your Business or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/BGmdThDuFh6eP4tB7
but his father is also part of the problem we are in present now, I will never support any politicians who enrolled thier children in the best University abroad while our own University remains poor funding and less productive...
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Golan007: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
TrackerXL:
Still wailing on foolish igbos that insult Buhari for sending his children to school abroad to come insult this bastard for doing exactly the same thing. To the Yorubas supporting igbos to castigate Tinubu this is an example of your foolishness. Even yhe Pandora Criminal that is sold to you sent all his children to school abroad and also looted several million into his 13 year old foriegn account.

Obi's son couldn't even do anything meaningful.

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by jesmond3945: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Others are graduating

And ASSU are still in strike in Nigeria tongue.
nigeria is a big scam. very unfortunate.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by HeavenVGate: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
alsudan:
Nigerian politicians are a joke.

Worst is for a piece of Agbado and Cassava, you see willing Urchins defend this anomaly.

Nigeria desperately needs Peter Obi, and before you claim his children are abroad, man made his money independently and was a billionaire before venturing into politics.

Unlike the likes of Ihedioha, Wike, Tinubu and the likes who were nothing before politics.
Young man, thanks for supporting me but it's sad to tell you that I'm losing my confidence because of scanty people who came out for me in Osun state. Hope you're not one of those who are deceiving me? Oh no, it looks like you too can be bought. don't trust you..

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Burgerlomo: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
Congratulations cool

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Godispeace: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
May while na Tinubu /Lagos matter be their problem, instead of their cursed impoveriish biafra land and failed/visiionless greedy/looting leaders
Elashade:
Imo state never remain the same since his father left as a Governor

We will Design a professional Company Logo for your Business or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/BGmdThDuFh6eP4tB7
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Munzy14(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
You are a man in your 30s now intend to marry or already married, you don't know the best gift for your kids or atleast one of them is a study outside this country after the regular primary and secondary schools, think again.. undecided

100level 2years

200 level 2years

300 level 2years

4oolevel 2years

He/she graduates and run Nysc at 28... cheesy

Employers will say minimum of 2:1 and 25years on or before December... grin grin

Predicts the future with facts on ground..Otherwise your kids go still worship their kids as you dey workship their fathers now..

From Obi oooo

Tinubu ooo

Atiku ooooo

All sent their kids outside.. cheesy

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by tunapawizzy: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
If you or your children or siblings or cousins is affected by ASUU strike and you will still vote APC, then I don't know what to say to you

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by nighthawk1: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Congratulations on your son's success meanwhile remember back here in Nigeria our students are still at home due to ASUU strike not to mention graduation.

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Paullo19: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
uote author=Golan007 post=114728978]

You were disgusted when Tinubu intervened and you would have been even more disgusted if he had stayed aloof like others.

Go on, say he is responsible for all that sickens the country.

Abi e no let you?[/quote]

Did the strike just started, all of a sudden he wants to intervene...he is involved...I would say it..I have nothing to gain taking side .when u see something bad u say it..it's bad playing politics with everything...isn't it the person he sold and packaged to us same person keeping us like this? Then he want to form saviour so people would vote for him..come on, Nigerians are smarter than this..

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Olurondo: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
What a shame!Nigerian's educational system is in a mess with a prolonged ASUU strike and these Politicians steal our money to send their kids abroad.God will judge them!

Witches In Kogi Endorse President Buhari And Yahaya Bello. Hold Mini Rally / FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive / I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje