Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University (53553 Views)

Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) / Photos: VP Yemi Osinbajo's Son Graduates From Warwick University UK / Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Imo Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by danugochukwu96(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
[b][/b]
Elashade:
Imo state never remain the same since his father left as a Governor

We will Design a professional Company Logo for your Business or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/BGmdThDuFh6eP4tB7
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Megadixh: 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Suspect33:
Schooling in the UK is a complete waste of resources, after graduation, you're given just 4 months to secure a sponsored job(mission impossible) or you're booted out of the country. And most Nigerians who go there to study do so with the hope of staying back. angry

Ignorance at its peak!
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Jostoman: 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Others are graduating

And ASUU are still on strike in Nigeria tongue.
talk to buhari
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by nedekid: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Congrats to the young man and his family.
Those youths in this present day and time supporting those old men.
People that have taken the future of millions to fund lavish lifestyle, private jets, concubines, politics etc, but wish you to just work in farms.
To join the army and protect them and their UK, US trained children while they casually give you agbado, cassava, kunu, tuwo, ewa (as that is all you need) to eat. While their kids dine on the finest Swiss cheese. Na you know.
Infact you deserve the agbado.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Manson1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
ajagidiagbo1:
What concerns agbado with ihedioha?. Don't always come here to exhibit your father's frustration from getting a befitting life on nairaland. Tinubu is not the architect of your family generational poverty.

You're as useless as ur stupid father....animal
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by iRepNaija1: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Golan007:

Sharap.

Tinubu worked for Deloitte and Mobil.
If he hadn't done anything else in life, his children would comfortably have attended foreign universities.

I know you are Eboe.

That's how many of you reason.

Only Eboes are good, everyone else is bad.

Reported.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Golan007: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
iRepNaija1:

Reported.
And?

grin
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Golan007: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Suspect33:
your friends case is an exception

Before you listen to your friend and empty your treasury for a pipedream of settling in the UK after an Msc, go through this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4361854/nigerians-leave-uk-united-kingdom

E don change since then sir.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Your father na fool, foolish lineage.
EMEKAodogwu1:

So getting first class now is by age. Chai mentality in this forum is something else. Fools everywhere
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Rhozabeth(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
Anytime i see something like this, i grow very angry in my spirit!
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by anjolaoluwa17o: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Lol and agbado supporters are still at home because of the lingering assu strike.Lol and agbado supporters are still at home because of the lingering assu strike....
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by moneyissweet(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Criminals
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by naija4life247: 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
alsudan:
Nigerian politicians are a joke.

Worst is for a piece of Agbado and Cassava, you see willing Urchins defend this anomaly.

Nigeria desperately needs Peter Obi, and before you claim his children are abroad, man made his money independently and was a billionaire before venturing into politics.

Unlike the likes of Ihedioha, Wike, Tinubu and the likes who were nothing before politics.

This is how you know someone who is suffering from generational inherited psychiatric disorders. Before Tinubu became governor, he could buy the whole Peter Pandora Obituary's generation

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Vicson2021: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
So sad !
The poor man's children are at home while politicians children are graduating from foreign schools.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Elashade: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Bet Nairaland politics section warriors nor even get common 50k job
shocked
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Wilson500: 2:07am On Jul 15, 2022
aguiyi2:
Funny thing is that these kids are lost to their parents. Which country will they come back to?. Well, the children of the poor who they (political rich parents) refused to train are waiting for these kids to come back home. Kidnappers and robbers na people pikin too.

Thats why i feel no empathy for them when they are kidnapped because its their evil parents who created those kidnappers.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by AmUmokeme(m): 3:44am On Jul 15, 2022
And will become the MD of nnpc while his mates that school in apc will be protesting at the gate for community stipends.yet both had admission same year but different goverment
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by solajacobs(m): 5:11am On Jul 15, 2022
Suspect33:
Schooling in the UK is a complete waste of resources, after graduation, you're given just 4 months to secure a sponsored job(mission impossible) or you're booted out of the country. And most Nigerians who go there to study do so with the hope of staying back. angry
This is not correct. Do your research very well. Search for “post graduate visa”
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by IamDietiesGod: 6:17am On Jul 15, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno(Kanuri Boy) if u ar tired live the country

Shikenan nagode

Maybe I will consider your response when you learn how to construct just a simple English sentence. Illiterate...

But for now I can't waste my time with a jobless dumbo and a tribal bigot. Aboki.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Queenethofficia: 6:24am On Jul 15, 2022
All their kids always schooling abroad,no wonder the ASUU strike
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by kelly72: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2022
This is one major reason why public education never works in Nigeria. They steal all your money and use it to pay school fees for their kids abroad while refusing to fund public schools in Nigeria.

While you are still at home suffering ASUU strike, their children arrive from abroad and re employed into NNPC, NLNG, DPR, CBN, NIMASA etc with even abertising those positions for children of the poor to apply.

And here you are opposing Peter Obi in favour of your slave masters.
Good for you.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by olisaokere(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Others are graduating

And ASUU are still on strike in Nigeria tongue.

And you still want to vote APC?
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by dododawa1: 11:24am On Jul 15, 2022
Suspect33:
oga,their are coming home to take GOVT position, appointment.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Originalmaya11(m): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
most of you guys are hypocrite....didn't peter obi son Gregory graduate from Bristol University,
England.....abeg leave Matter......even as I dey if I get money you think say my pikin go school for Nigeria
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Iyeeshaar(f): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wow congratulations to him, I really don't advice anyone to school in Nigeria again o, Educational system is trash

BTW if you are an entrepreneur omo The next Titan Nigeria season 9 is starting soon and it's for entrepreneurs. This opportunity is massive
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Iyeeshaar(f): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tonyx5:
It is well

congratulations to him, I really don't advice anyone to school in Nigeria again o, Educational system is trash

BTW if you are an entrepreneur omo The next Titan Nigeria season 9 is starting soon and it's for entrepreneurs. This opportunity is massive

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Skmoda360(m): 12:05am On Jul 16, 2022
ppogba:

I totally agree with your last statement.
Only that you did not mention the fact that their mouth starts and ends on the social media. See what the youths of Sri Lanka did?
Energy that should be directed at their tomemtors are rather directed at voicing bile at each other the moment tribes are involved.
Nigerian youths that are already slaves to Obanikoro, Theodore Orji, Sanni Abacha, Lam- Adesina, Yerima: s children will soon be slave to this.Chikwuemeka Ihedioha.

No be curse
It's a curse bro.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Tonyx5(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Iyeeshaar:

congratulations to him, I really don't advice anyone to school in Nigeria again o, Educational system is trash

You can say that again lmao..I'm in dire need of a firm for my IT if you can help ma'am
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Gubioma: 1:26am On Aug 02, 2022
IamDietiesGod:

Maybe I will consider your response when you learn how to construct just a simple English sentence. Illiterate...

But for now I can't waste my time with a jobless dumbo and a tribal bigot. Aboki.
Dan Borno....( Kanuri Boy)
How many fathers did u have...?
Consider how to respond with ur dullard father Mr Nna flat head Obi Ojukwu Obi Nnamdi cownu when he learn how construct simple sentence.
U ar graduate but no work to do.walahi come let me offer u Job.u can DM me
Bastard

Shikenan nagode
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by IamDietiesGod: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno....( Kanuri Boy)
How many fathers did u have...?
Consider how to respond with ur dullard father Mr Nna flat head Obi Ojukwu Obi Nnamdi cownu when he learn how construct simple sentence.
U ar graduate but no work to do.walahi come let me offer u Job.u can DM me
Bastard

Shikenan nagode

I won't try to insult your paternity because I grew up in a responsible family, breed with respect.

I guess your father is useless, who had to run instead of taking up responsibility hence the assumption that every father is like yours.... I will avoid throwing tantrum and insult with you kid because I Know you are frustrated and I won't want to read one of the headlines that you've taken your life with a cheap sniper. At least your life still worths useless five naira note.

Lest I forget, it's not too late to get yourself registered for an adult education. Idiotic illiterate.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Gubioma: 1:48am On Aug 18, 2022
IamDietiesGod:

I won't try to insult your paternity because I grew up in a responsible family, breed with respect.

I guess your father is useless, who had to run instead of taking up responsibility hence the assumption that every father is like yours.... I will avoid throwing tantrum and insult with you kid because I Know you are frustrated and I won't want to read one of the headlines that you've taken your life with a cheap sniper. At least your life still worths useless five naira note.

Lest I forget, it's not too late to get yourself registered for an adult education. Idiotic illiterate.
Dan Borno.....(Kanuri Boy)
At least ur father and ur generation ar the still Worth's useless as 5naira.
WhatsApp me so that u can see the structure of our home and my entire family.
Jobless man who has no vision than west his time on social media.Job is free for u if u obey.

Shikenan nagode
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Perfectbeing(m): 3:34am On Aug 18, 2022
Which Nigerian school did Peter Obi children graduated from? Even if it's a private school I go manage am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty / Witches In Kogi Endorse President Buhari And Yahaya Bello. Hold Mini Rally / Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.