Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University (53549 Views)

Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) / Photos: VP Yemi Osinbajo's Son Graduates From Warwick University UK / Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Imo Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by salbis(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Others are graduating

And ASSU are still in strike in Nigeria tongue.
Yet some of them are still shamelessly shouting APC and PDP up and down.

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by omenka(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
The way Igbos behave, you'd think they're saintly and everyone else is with faults.

I hope they'd reward this with the same bile the give others when such news make headlines.

Smh.

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by EMEKAodogwu1: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
This guy is overages, why won't he bagged first class.
So getting first class now is by age. Chai mentality in this forum is something else. Fools everywhere

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by jaxxy(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
That's nice bt the same politicians ruin their own country and its educational system. why?
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
alsudan:
Nigerian politicians are a joke.

Worst is for a piece of Agbado and Cassava, you see willing Urchins defend this anomaly.

Nigeria desperately needs Peter Obi, and before you claim his children are abroad, man made his money independently and was a billionaire before venturing into politics.

Unlike the likes of Ihedioha, Wike, Tinubu and the likes who were nothing before politics.

So basically a businessman who sent his kids abroad would make a better president than a politician who essentially did the same thing.

I love the way you political servants think.

Obi did not send his kids to a Nigerian university, plus he was a Nigerian politican. And yet you are here supporting him after castigating some PDP guy for doing the same thing.

Obi is just like APC and PDP. The sooner you guys wake up to that, the better.

That's why some of us are not voting for Atiku, Obi and Tinubu. They are all the same. You expect the same Obi that sent his kids abroad to care about Nigerian universities? Right.

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by scholes23(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
So we should fry egg abi Your children are schooling and graduating, while ours are at home. If it were your children in govt schools, u people will be the first to complain and even lead protest to that effect.
I dunno why this made the FP sef

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by EMEKAodogwu1: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Golan007:

You were disgusted when Tinubu intervened and you would have been even more disgusted if he had stayed aloof like others.

Go on, say he is responsible for all that sickens the country.

Abi e no let you?
Because some of you are dunce or may be still below 18, let me tell you what is expected of Tinubu:
Tinubu if ever he’s sincere , should instead meet with Buhari in a closed door meeting concerning ASUU. I tell you that would yield much promising result than meeting with ASUU

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Others are graduating

And ASSU are still in strike in Nigeria tongue.

Because ASUU and the FG are avoiding the real solution...university autonomy...which means universities raise fees to raise enough money to take care of their needs.

Both sides hate that solution for the same reason...yet, that is the only way.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by geesilver(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Seems nobody believe in this country again
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Golan007:

You were disgusted when Tinubu intervened and you would have been even more disgusted if he had stayed aloof like others.

Go on, say he is responsible for all that sickens the country.

Abi e no let you?

At the end, the APC government needs to solve the university crisis...which is related to funding issues.

Has Tinubu said anything about it? No. LASU went on strike, just like other universities, when he was governor.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Softboy001: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Royalty83:
This is really interesting. Like Tinubu, like Shettima.

These are serious guys who care about nothing other than competence and result. They don’t care about your religion or ethnicity. They bring people who can get things done together.

I’ve been asking for the names of Peter Obi’s commissioners and appointees since without getting any response. That guy has not supported or mentored anyone since he became governor. He’s just all about himself and nothing else.

Peter Obi Pandora is a national disaster that is waiting to happen. Dude doesn’t even understand the diversity and complexity of Nigeria. A bigot like him must never be allowed anywhere near Aso Rock.

you are fool and you know it!
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by osazsky(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Buhari said those Ukrainian students that where returned should be immediately absorbed into Nigerian universities but there are no universities now grin

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Angelfrost(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Yet the kids of his core supporters may never afford to even finish secondary school in the nation that enriched him.

Same with many of you youths carrying APC and PDP matter on your head like your pedestrian lives depend on it.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Rashidiamoda: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Suspect33:
Schooling in the UK is a complete waste of resources, after graduation, you're given just 4 months to secure a sponsored job(mission impossible) or you're booted out of the country. And most Nigerians who go there to study do so with the hope of staying back. angry
yeah,u might be right but not for the elites in Nigeria...politicians children are exceptional..they have a juicy and lucrative post waiting for them at home after graduation...they can set their children up for life...not for the normal average people..those goes to countries like,UK,US,Germany,Canada, Australia. Etc..After graduation,u can start work there or even during skool hours.....UK is just for skool

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by mrdharkchild(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Suspect33:
Schooling in the UK is a complete waste of resources, after graduation, you're given just 4 months to secure a sponsored job(mission impossible) or you're booted out of the country. And most Nigerians who go there to study do so with the hope of staying back. angry

Bros it's now 2 years.
No hating man.
And there are now jobs for blacks

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by tolaade1960: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
congratulations.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Golan007: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
EMEKAodogwu1:

Because some of you are dunce or may be still below 18, let me tell you what is expected of Tinubu:
Tinubu if ever he’s sincere , should instead meet with Buhari in a closed door meeting concerning ASUU. I tell you that would yield much promising result than meeting with ASUU

See this child.

Do you know if he's met Buhari concerning ASUU?

Would you know if he had if not publicised?

Most of you reason like rats and I'm not sorry to say.

The way you hate people makes it impossible for you to be factual.

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Specialvoice: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Their kids are all studying outside the country and you are here fighting yourselves over their fathers..

One day the world will hear me ..

Check it here

https://mayvibe.com/album/idi-ebube1612459870
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Reference(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
And the photo ops for the peons to bile over.... hahaha.... colleges here are as moribund as old graves.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by adonainana: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
Suspect33:

This is true but there is now a 2 years post studies visa from a conversation I had with a masters student.

Also what some end up doing is apply to study more masters or more 6 months long diploma, I had someone who even started a PHD in a very very not so known degree just to keep automatically extending his stay

The UK is a very hard country to live and work in

But you cant blame hustlers tho for never wanting to stop hustling

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by phemmyfour: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Suspect33:
you can always go for another course
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Duru009(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Without his occultic GREEN cap....
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by AmazingELixir: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
alsudan:
Nigerian politicians are a joke.

Worst is for a piece of Agbado and Cassava, you see willing Urchins defend this anomaly.

Nigeria desperately needs Peter Obi, and before you claim his children are abroad, man made his money independently and was a billionaire before venturing into politics.

Unlike the likes of Ihedioha, Wike, Tinubu and the likes who were nothing before politics.

Mr. Man....is politics not a form of employment, so they shouldn't give their wards the best because they are public servants....abeg go rest you'll even do worse If you were in their shoes.

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Oxala: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tabithatim:
H.E.Emeka Ihedioha's son Chukwuemeka 11 graduated yesterday with a first class in Mgt & Finance from Warwick University U.K

Still some foolish, useless idīots will continue supporting these thieves online, in exchange for peanuts. At the expense of their own kids o
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by tnerro1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
Abeg God , give me money ooo, my children no go use eyes or ears hear or see anything like ASUU IJN, Amen
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Suspect33(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
adonainana:

This is true but there is now a 2 years post studies visa from a conversation I had with a masters student.

Also what some end up doing is apply to study more masters or more 6 months long diploma, I had someone who even started a PHD in a very very not so known degree just to keep automatically extending his stay

The UK is a very hard country to live and work in

But you cant blame hustlers tho for never wanting to stop hustling
I think the catch for most people is how easy it is to secure admission into a UK University. There definitely are better options like Canada and The USA but getting the visa for these countries might sometimes be a very herculean task so most opt for the less stressful option, the UK, not knowing the the stress they escaped in landing the UK schooling visa they'd come to encounter again when they eventually get to the UK to settle.

Honestly, for the enormous amount these students pay in tuition, schooling in the UK with the hope of staying back is not worth it

Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by UdoDiriGi: 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Golan007:

Sharap.

Tinubu worked for Deloitte and Mobil.
If he hadn't done anything else in life, his children would comfortably have attended foreign universities.

I know you are Eboe.

That's how many of you reason.

Only Eboes are good, everyone else is bad.

You must be a tribalist, who told you he's Igbo?
Re: Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University by Banbanna(m): 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Suspect33:

Well maybe so, but my ol school friend is an exception. He went there via a master's degree program in 2019, and never came back. He's still there working and kept encouraging to do same. But covid 19 came & disrupted things.

Witches In Kogi Endorse President Buhari And Yahaya Bello. Hold Mini Rally / FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive / I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje