Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. (2582 Views)

I Might Block Her (picture) / Undergraduate Ladies Expressed Their Concern Over Good Sex (video) / Should I Block And Blacklist Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Godoverevery: 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Guys.... last week I was in ilesha for a seminar which a young lady accommodated me for 3nites.
I met this young lady on Facebook few years back and we only chat casually....luckily for me when I wanted to go for the seminar I reached out to help me find a decent hostel that won't cost for me....she suggested I stay in her place and not waste money on hotels that she will stay with her friend for the few days....I was happy and appreciated the gesture.

I got there on Tuesday asked If she has eaten and she replied no....suggested we go eat at a restaurant but she insisted on cooking.
I was shocked when she said ....she need 7k to cook....she wants to cook rice and turkey stew...lol.....this lady told me 1kilo of frozen turkey is 4k in ilesha.
I told her is 5k I can give ,she grumble and collected it.

For the 3days I spent there I only ate her food once.....I leave around 7am and come back around 5pm-6pm so most time I just buy suya or bread when coming back.

The first nite I was surprised this lady slept in the room with me with clothes on (jeans short,top with bra) I wasn't attracted to her at all so I didn't even make any move....following night she wore a transparent nitty with only panties......last night she was on rapper no panties and bra....I woke up mid night seeing her naked beside me.

She accommodating me help save money which I was grateful for but what actually piss me off was this lady use the part of 5k I gave her when she complained of not having money to go to school to order butt enlargement cream from jumia.....like her priority was (hip up buttocks enlargement cream).

On my last day there which I still transferred another 3k to her before travelling...this young lady was just calling different guys asking them for money to eat....like you waking up and calling more than 6 guys asking for money....who does that.
I was really happy I never had anything sexual with her at all.....her innocent look was just fake.

Since on Tuesday this girl have been disturbing me to send her money and honestly it really irritating me ....I have been ignoring her chat and WhatsApp calls but I am thinking of blocking her.

She is a 23yr old lady in one higher institution in ilesha(don't want to mention the name of the school).

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by ekene247(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
Lol
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by RedChiefPriest: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
She's at the stage that all that matters is living above her means and she will do anything no matter how bad or irritating to achieve her goals.
Thank God your brain signal not to have sex,maybe you for don carry one disease or turn into her ATM machine.

Dj! 4 cups of palmwine, 2 for me and 2 for Op
Barman! Play me and Op "U be Winner" By Kanye West and Taribo West.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Sammy101111(m): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
That is women for you
I always appreciate my self the way I am
I don’t have low self esteem

Yanch or breast does not make you a big girl
Once you are a woman and you don’t have money you are useless to a man and you are liability to the man

A girl in my area is owning house rent of a room of just 60k yearly
And she is using iPhone 13 pro
( what is your advice for her )

15 Likes

Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Sammy101111(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
This post need to be on front page

I will share your post because You just posted the reality of woman for real

7 Likes

Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Sammy101111(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
I told my ex if you don’t know me will you not live your life .
Woman see us men as office

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by anonymuz(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
She's a prostitute on disguise....code name olosho
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by gentlestdude(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
That's why I only do hookup, as far as I'm concerned I can never toast any girl to date me again

4 Likes

Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Godoverevery: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sammy101111:
That is women for you

Once you are a woman and you don’t have money you are useless to a man and you are liability to the man

Iphone is more important than shelter.....with the iPhone 13pro she can still keep on faking life of a rich girl.

1 Like

Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by posty56: 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Godoverevery:
Guys.... last week I was in ilesha for a seminar which a young lady accommodated me for 3nites.
I met this young lady on Facebook few years back and we only chat casually....luckily for me when I wanted to go for the seminar I reached out to help me find a decent hostel that won't cost for me....she suggested I stay in her place and not waste money on hotels that she will stay with her friend for the few days....I was happy and appreciated the gesture.

I got there on Tuesday asked If she has eaten and she replied no....suggested we go eat at a restaurant but she insisted on cooking.
I was shocked when she said ....she need 7k to cook....she wants to cook rice and turkey stew...lol.....this lady told me 1kg of frozen turkey is 4k in ilesha.
I told her is 5k I can give ,she grumble and collected it.

For the 3days I spent there I only ate her food once.....I leave around 7am and come back around 5pm-6pm so most time I just buy suya or bread when coming back.

The first nite I was surprised this lady slept in the room with me with clothes on (jeans short,top with bra) I wasn't attracted to her at all so I didn't even make any move....following night she wore a transparent nitty with only panties......last night she was on rapper no panties and bra....I woke up mid night seeing her naked beside me.

She accommodating me help save money which I was grateful for but what actually piss me off was this lady use the part of 5k I gave her when she complained of not having money to go to school to order butt enlargement cream from jumia.....like her priority was (hip up buttocks enlargement cream).

On my last day there which I still transferred another 3k to her before travelling...this young lady was just calling different guys asking them for money to eat....like you waking up and calling more than 6 guys asking for money....who does that.
I was really happy I never had anything sexual with her at all.....her innocent look was just fake.

Since on Tuesday this girl have been disturbing me to send her money and honestly it really irritating me ....I have been ignoring her chat and WhatsApp calls but I am thinking of blocking her.

She is a 23yr old lady in one higher institution in ilesha(don't want to mention the name of the school).
block the bitch ,move on
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Youngpo413: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
Na their way,all of them are the same.,old or young . Na the the older ones dey pretend to get sense small simply because they are looking for an unfortunate man who will tolerate their excesses and settle for their over_used pussîés all in the name of marriage.
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Sammy101111(m): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
Godoverevery:

Iphone is more important than shelter.....with the iPhone 13pro she can still keep on faking life of a rich girl.

Bro lol woman with fake life

Me I advice her to sell the 13 pro buy iPhone 11pro max the remaining change she will use to pay her rent and use some change to take care of her self but she cherish the phone pass her own shelter

1 Like

Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Sammy101111(m): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Now I will see this ladies talking nonsense to say something that make sense here you will not see them
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Karleb(m): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
In her defense, a lot of undergraduate have misplaced priority. Boys included.

I mean, a lot of them are studying a course they don't want or like.

3 Likes

Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
A While ago I opened a thread complaining about women/girls being a career begger on WhatsApp Facebook TikTok and other social media platform.

Alot of people attacked me

FaAbokiWithSuit:
Why are women always begging ? Is it like that all over the world or the problem is a Nigerian thing ? Could it be the economy or there is little regard for self-respect and dignity?

They are all on WhatsApp and tiktok dancing and using style to beg. It's even worse on WhatsApp. They all have this funny way of begging status.

That's if dem no con bill you directly and when you turn them down, they start to guilt-trip you. Omo abi NAA only me, E dey happen to ?
Why women Dey beg on WhatsApp? Is it that they don't have parents or they can't work and earn some money. There is dignity in labour

2 Likes

Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Adejo1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Maybe she wants to be sleeping inside the iPhone 13.
Lolz
Sammy101111:
That is women for you

1 Like

Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by iRepNaija1: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
OP, you should've stayed at a hotel. Both you and this lady are barely acquaintances but already had expectations of each other (you expecting her to cook and her expecting you to give her money).

1 Like

Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Godoverevery: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
iRepNaija1:
OP, you should've stayed at a hotel. Both you and this lady are barely acquaintances but already had expectations of each other (you expecting her to cook and her expecting you to give her money).
Please read the post again this time a lil bit slowly...thanks

8 Likes

Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Starkz9898(m): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
Even if you chop am no mean say make she open acct for head,gather the balls and tell her you dont have no damn money instead of you ignoring her calls.

2 Likes

Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Sammy101111(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
FaAbokiWithSuit:
A While ago I opened a thread complaining about women/girls being a career begger on WhatsApp Facebook TikTok and other social media platform.

Alot of people attacked me

This ladies hate the truth

2 Likes

Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by KristaPretty(f): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Block the girl
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Godoverevery: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Starkz9898:
Even if you chop am no mean say make she open acct for head,gather the balls and tell her you dont have no damn money instead of you ignoring her calls.
Honestly telling her is very easy for me but I just dont want to be quoted ......I just expected her to respect herself.

I just don't understand why people are just shameless this days.
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nawa o, bros even post jumia receipt, do you want us to refund you? grin

1 Like

Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Coinwarrior: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
block the bitch ,move on
she is a hook up girl infact.that is their trait
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Godoverevery: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
Pubgveteran:
Nawa o, bros even post jumia receipt, do you want us to refund you? grin
The thing vex me gan when I saw the box on her table.
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by ednut1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
Bbl is 3m to 5m. One day she will start taxing men for that
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Godoverevery:

The thing vex me gan when I saw the box on her table.

Omo guy this is how most Nigerian girls are, insecure attention seekers, if you're the one that ordered that product and it's not up to a week I'd advice you place it for return wink
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by fikayormi(m): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kudos to you for not fvcking her

2 Likes

Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by wiseone28: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dog eat Dog world

1 Like

Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Rosaline5000: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ok so what, it's her life and she can do what she want with it.
You dont like it, mind your business, one thing I have learned in this life is not to judge people because the person you think you are better than or more moral than might just end up been 10x more successful than you.
You will be shock that this same lady you are putting down and thinking she is worthless will end up getting married to some rich guy that thinks she is a queen.
As you are not interested in her, just block her number and move on, dont tell her how to live her life because experienced is the best teacher
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Godoverevery: 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Ok so what, it's her life and she can do what she want with it.
You dont like it, mind your business, one thing I have learned in this life is not to judge people because the person you think you are better than or more moral than might just end up been 10x more successful than you.
You will be shock that this same lady you are putting down and thinking she is worthless will end up getting married to some rich guy that thinks she is a queen.
As you are not interested in her, just block her number and move on, dont tell her how to live her life because experienced is the best teacher
Yea we know is a crime for someone like to be rich herself....you must marry a rich man to survive.

I won't have judge her if she didn't spend the money I gave her on rubbish.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Getting Divorced Couple Now Back Together After 3 Years / URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? / Can He Change?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.