Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Should I Block And Blacklist Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Block And Blacklist Her? (65670 Views)

Please, How Can I Block Some Pictures In My Phone From Being Viewed By An Outsid / Should I Block This Girl? / Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by vybzkartel: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
I proposed love to her though knowing that she had a guy
Wanted to marry her but she said she will think about it. Later she said No so I moved on.

I decided to avoid her totally since I wanted the feeling I had for her to die since I couldn't get her...I wouldn't call nor message for about a month and then she would either call or message me. This cycle has gone on for about three years. Anytime I decide to forget her, she will call or message asking why I don't call and bla bla. When she does that and I decide to call or message her, she would give excuses and hang up or quit chats.

When I shun her, she will find her way back to call me or message me. Should I blacklist her and block her on messenger?

If she doesn't love me and can't date me, why can't she let me be? Please advise

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Guy first of all, how old are you??

And to spare yourself the fücking back and forth, why don't you just block and ghost her once and for all?? You dey allow that kind girl live rent-free for your mind for 3 good years.. Smh püssy ass nigga like you, better man the fück up and do what you should have done all these while! angry

744 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by MMXX: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
You're just punishing yourself

You know all her gimmicks and you're still falling for such. She still wants you wrapped around her fingers,probably for financial gains or backup who knows

269 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by kestine(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
@op... She wan begin to press ur mumu button... Give her red card because na backup she wan take u to be incase the main guy fuckup..

405 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by vizkiz: 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tell her to stop calling you for a while. Let her see reasons why you are making this decision

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by vybzkartel: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
vizkiz:
Tell her to stop calling you for a while. Let her see reasons why you are making this decision

I have ever done that, but she will still call

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by vizkiz: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
vybzkartel:

I have ever done that, but she will still call

Stand your ground. You are a man not a child.

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Bola146(f): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
Since she is on and off, block her and delete her number ASAP! So move on undecided

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by flyingpig: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
My guys don advice you

As pikin wey you be, woman go still control you again

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Jamest162: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
she is emotionally playing...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
instead of you to block her number and move on with your life u wasted good three years hoping and waiting on someone who is already probably married.she is just using you to trip her own ego.Is it the size of her ass or boobs dat cant make u move on? move on and get a girl who is sexier than her.do that and u will forget she even exist.stop allowing a girl to use u trip her ego.

157 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Openbusiness3: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
Am feeling sick. Need to rest my head sad

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
She calling you does not stop you from loving someone else. I really don't see the problem here

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
she should have been blocked the minute she said she had a bf...

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Slawormir: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Pussy asss niggarrrs everywhere
I dey shame for you Bros op....

As she dey use you do spare tyre incase the main tyre bust

Why not be a real niggarrr and bang her asss shaperly and move on
Bros op if you nor fit bang her ass now then just pretend to love her and wait and pray make her main tyre bust immediately the main tire bust then she will be vulnerable..take advantage and bang her asss then move on and block her.
Nonsense..all these small small girls go dey form smart.. imagine dey use our niggarrr take dey do spare tyre

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
If you want my honest advice,then you should dump her.

She is most likely keeping you as an option. To clarify, she probably has another boyfriend elsewhere but wants you as a backup plan.

The fact that you did this for three years baffles me

@OP you should ask yourself if you want to be her second option instead of asking us. If your answer is no, then you should message her and tell her you're done with the relationship. But if you want you can still be her option in Case she changes her mind.

Hope this helped wink

19 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by GboyegaD(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
No, just blank her in terms of emotion and whenever she calls dont go beyond the hello, how are you doing line.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by PureGoldh(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
@OP this ur matter is just like someone who is addicted to smoking that wants to stop the act but Once he or she sees rizzla,the urge to smoke go come

9 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by ProfAmaben(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hmmmmm...
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by joviegghead: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
The immaturity of the guy who created this thread is astounding. You want to block her because she's calling to check on you. Probably, To avoid bad blood between both of you after she turned you down.

I actually feel you're pained and just looking for a way to cowardly fight it by avoiding her. You have feelings for her but you're just vengeful and think blocking her is the best way to go about your predicament.

Fam, step up. Keep the line of communication free from bad vibes. She isn't your enemy. She clinging to her guy but checking up on you after hurting you shows the kind lady she is... Sensible...

And one more thing: Move the Bleep on. Life isn't static. You shouldn't be.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Farki: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
You need to attend a SIMPosium, this SIMPle act will stop you from being such a SIMP in this life.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Ayemileto(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Wisdom is profitable to direct

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
I don't know why some guys in this our generation are something else. How could allow a girl to control you like this. And people like u are the boostful type onto woman matter. U are just a weakling simple. And I'm sorry for u bcs u people like u always end up with the bad partner. I have somebody like op, all he does is dancing to the girl's tune.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Kingluqman(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hmm
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by SILVERLINES: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
cheesy

The demon inside her is tormenting you bro

7 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Better let her go now, to avoid entanglement in the future..
She has some dude that she don't want to let go off yet..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by anochuko01(m): 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
the speed at which i discard such people ehn....e pass plague.
they can be very manipulative.

OP, just consciously annoy her......do it continuously until she gets the message.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by SmartPolician: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Guys who ask another guy's woman out are just so disgusting

For God's sake, there are millions of girls out there

What does she have or can do that other girls can't?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bro,,, because you guys did not date,does not mean you should be enemies.No be fight ..The earlier guys realise that it's not every female you must date,some can be just friends..Just my opinion tho

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by NaijadrivaCars: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
BLACKlist is an understatement. "ROYGBIV list" her.

Most of them don't know what they want. She is just keeping you "just in case" menopause wants to call.

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers / Men Don't Like Tall Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.