Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 - Sports (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 (114239 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 / Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 / Senegal Vs Egypt : AFCON 2021 Finals: 4 - 2 pens On 6th February 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by COOL10(m): 1:04am On Jul 19, 2022
kenzysmith:
don't mind the dumb idiots her header led to our goal today

Exactly. Nigerian fans can be funny at times.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Steve0979(m): 1:05am On Jul 19, 2022
kenzysmith:
oghaaaa quiet ur mouth small thing coach the coach try abeg with 9 men o. Anybody can Miss's a pen
no mind d idiot 9 v 11 far

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Lubumbashi: 1:06am On Jul 19, 2022
Onumonu is a very dull player. Please NFF should bring back Coach Florence Omagbemi to the team, the current coach is not used to the agile and ruthless type of play the falcons were known for.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Lamasta(m): 1:06am On Jul 19, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

Oga no dey yarn careless.... A striker is a striker.... No ambiguity....
The best you can classify cr7 as is an attacker.... The face that he has the ability to play across the front 3positions does make him a striker.....

Benzima, suares, lewy, Ibra, vP, haaland,lukaku, Kane

Is Salah a striker

A striker is a forward and Ronaldo is one so no need arguing with you

https://www.besoccer.com/new/ronaldo-i-m-a-striker-now
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by caracas: 1:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

Make I no lie, that girl no try at all. I can't defend her even if she is Igbo like me because her performance has been dismal. She has stamina issues, she can barely play 25 mins without completely running out of air and that is shameful for a number 9. She has never won a ball off an opponent and successfully passed it to her teammate after. Infact Onumonu is short one for our national team. Any time she was on the pitch it's like we were playing ten against eleven.
Am sure this is the first time you’ve watched her
You don’t know onumonu at all

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by mattonnairaland: 1:12am On Jul 19, 2022
Thorondor:
Onumonu played badly all tru the game and played a bad penalty. What was the coach thinking
Terrible choice from the coach. She was obviously tired before and after Monday Gift came but still the coach kept her. Sometimes even with prayers your critical thinking and technicality is needed.

The girls won this match in my eyes, they did it for themselves. The coach got no idea of his job.
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Lamasta(m): 1:16am On Jul 19, 2022
PJtech:

You're two players short in a knockout game playing draw, so you'll remove a stricker and bring in a defender right?
If they score you who will score for you?

You're two players short in a knockout game playing draw, so you'll remove a stricker and bring in a defender right?

If you are a coach and your two attacking players sent off na defender you go substitute
No wonder you and our coach are thinking in the same direction....

As for me the thing is to remove the ineffective attacker and bring in a defender to assist other defenders cos the game plan will be more of defending but the clueless coach did not do that and he left the ineffective Onoumanu on the pitch that later lost her penalty and cost the team the final...
But I no too blame them sha just that errors like this cannot be overlooked
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by TruthinAction: 1:44am On Jul 19, 2022
kenzysmith:
oghaaaa quiet ur mouth small thing coach the coach try abeg with 9 men o. Anybody can Miss's a pen

A typical uncultured Nigeria. I don't blame you. It's because I joined nairaland. I am entitled to my opinion. Can you make yours without insulting someone.

He came down to nine players because he did not train them well on how to tackle. It's part of the training.
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by samtol4(m): 1:45am On Jul 19, 2022
Win or lose ,i said it in several platforms we do not have a coach . Even if win the cup the coach is not tactical sound. A defensive midfielder was given a red card, instead of removing a striker and bringing in a defensive player or midfielder you refused to make changes until they equalizer The team has gone far through individual effort. Even when it was obvious that number 9 was extremely tired the coach didn't change her. The super falcons did their best . They have done well. congrats ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by TruthinAction: 1:46am On Jul 19, 2022
Femeto:
I have said it severally Omogbemi sabi pass this man. We even had a style of play. No team was able to dominate us in Africa.

NFF is looking for where they will gain. You understand the Nigeria system.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by VPN11(m): 2:01am On Jul 19, 2022
All indigenous Nigerians:including Nairaland that are not concerned or report the South-East’s Ebube-Agu Operatives that Killed 14 People Returning From Wedding In Imo State today;but like to gaslight innocent youths to the hands of a jihadist;ethnic cleansing; terrorists government sponsored killing while a Notorious Terrorist Bagged Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara With Police Protection Still On Wanted List – Nigerian Police.

“we removed your elected governor and put a man that took 4th position? Let me tell you the truth. You must worship the Fulani if you must rule your people in Nigeria. Our slave Hope is doing a nice job. He has killed ESN commander and he is still killing”
Umar Usman

Remember na turn by turn. Everybody go chop this Nigeria breakfast;Las ! Las !!

In another news today.
Bandits Shoot Dead Seven-year-old Boy In Abuja Community, Abduct 10 Residents | Sahara Reporters

Lover's of ONE NIGERIA SCAM if you are believing that appointing ONE PERSON will solve the problem you are under ILLUSION Kaduna train attack the victims are still in the hands of the fulanis terrorists monsters Support your NATION toEXIT Nigeria for the safety of your loved ones

These two Siblings hails from Otulu in Orlu East Local Government Area of Imo State.

Yesterday, they were among the 14 people returning home from a traditional wedding ceremony at Awo Omamma on Sunday.

They were shot and killed along 12 others by EbubeAgu Security Operatives .

Every innocent life lost in Nigeria ;should matter to yall;because one day it might be your turn.

R.I.P
One Ligeriya happen to yall .

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by latestnaijagot(m): 2:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Up Nigeria, we try....at all at na e bad pass. We can do better
EniHolar:
PENALTY

NIG 3 - 4 MOR
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by babzo(m): 4:12am On Jul 19, 2022
robosky02:
WAFCON Semi Finals

Morocco vs. Nigeria.

Date: Monday 18th July 2022

Time: 9:00pm

Venue: Rabat (Prince Moulay Abdellah)

https://afrikpage.com/2022/07/01/here-is-the-schedule-for-wafcon-2022/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Women%27s_Africa_Cup_of_Nations

Who is the oyinbo in the Nigerian team?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by kingmsookwagh(m): 4:21am On Jul 19, 2022
Best team ever.

The morrcan girls were just frustrated even though they had that home mentality of pulling out those red card stunts.
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by phemmyfour: 4:24am On Jul 19, 2022
Lubumbashi:
Onumonu is a very dull player. Please NFF should bring back Coach Florence Omagbemi to the team, the current coach is not used to the agile and ruthless type of play the falcons were known for.
Honestly, starting her ahead of Monday gift shows that the coach is incompetent
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by GoldenisSilence: 4:40am On Jul 19, 2022
OscarJaden:
carry your politics of out here you tout

Your parents na Tout Oga!!
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by GoldenisSilence: 4:44am On Jul 19, 2022
Beedehmee:

Rubbish Morocco and that's it, una own Boko Haram girls no even dey kick ball

How you want make our Islamic girls play soccer when our Islamic big men no dey gree our girls mature.. Once she Don reach 12 yrs na better gboola..

Tell me if u see any Islamic morrocan girl wey Don dey chop am steady like Chibok girls..

Abeg leave naija matter... I belong to every one and no one..

Naija Don cast finally

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by SaturnNick(m): 4:59am On Jul 19, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

There's this light stuff that is being pointed... Like "coloured torchlight"

It's always pointed at our keeper when penalty is to be played. It can distract her. Morroco needs to stop it
Like seriously shocked shocked shocked I did not watch the game
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by robinso01(m): 5:19am On Jul 19, 2022
PastorFire:
Brother, the match was really hot.

I missed then
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Jakama90(m): 5:32am On Jul 19, 2022
Very proud of the Super Falcons. For more than 50 minutes you guys played: 9 against 11 and they could not even score.. Why two red cards in a crucial match like this?.. kudo's to the Naija ladies: you gave your all.. Proudly Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by ZeroChil: 5:40am On Jul 19, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu cleaned out his read date of birth on all platforms of Wikipedia but forgot to clean out the Portuguese language version where his real age is listed as 29 March 1935 which means he is 87 years old last March and not 70 as he claimed. As soon as this was busted and posted on Twitter yesterday, the page was hurriedly edited by one Gobonobo.

The page modification history now reads...Última modificação há 1 dia por Gobonobo (Last modified 1 day ago by Gobonobo)

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 19, 2022
want to make money from crypto?
Join Meta Force now

click the link in my signature
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Shakitibob0: 5:48am On Jul 19, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

There's this light stuff that is being pointed... Like "coloured torchlight"

It's always pointed at our keeper when penalty is to be played. It can distract her. Morroco needs to stop it
can you imagine? A continental showpiece for that matter...

Na wa oooo
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Tabletuner(m): 6:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Ekpekus:
Kudos Super Falcons. You did well... hold your heads up high

One of the people here who have sense.
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by lexy2014: 6:05am On Jul 19, 2022
Electrochemistry:

But now,

Morocco 1 - 2. Nigeria

Is this next year's result?
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Aashiqana(f): 6:07am On Jul 19, 2022
Don't Lose Faith is the key to success. We should support Aashiqana
must for More thrillers to come. Support with Big hearts.
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Grandmisty: 6:10am On Jul 19, 2022
mattonnairaland:

Terrible choice from the coach. She was obviously tired before and after Monday Gift came but still the coach kept her. Sometimes even with prayers your critical thinking and technicality is needed.

The girls won this match in my eyes, they did it for themselves. The coach got no idea of his job.

9 vs 11 Wetin the coach wan do.

The coach wanted to stabilize the midfield and it worked they didn’t concede after the 2 red cards.

Have u never heard of false 9
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by supereagle(m): 6:10am On Jul 19, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
let's learn to develop our league and believe in our own simple...

We should develop our league. I quite agree with you.
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by tesppidd: 6:14am On Jul 19, 2022
VPN11:
All indigenous Nigerians:including Nairaland that are not concerned or report the South-East’s Ebube-Agu Operatives that Killed 14 People Returning From Wedding In Imo State today;but like to gaslight innocent youths to the hands of a jihadist;ethnic cleansing; terrorists government sponsored killing while a Notorious Terrorist Bagged Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara With Police Protection Still On Wanted List – Nigerian Police.

“we removed your elected governor and put a man that took 4th position? Let me tell you the truth. You must worship the Fulani if you must rule your people in Nigeria. Our slave Hope is doing a nice job. He has killed ESN commander and he is still killing”
Umar Usman

Remember na turn by turn. Everybody go chop this Nigeria breakfast;Las ! Las !!

In another news today.
Bandits Shoot Dead Seven-year-old Boy In Abuja Community, Abduct 10 Residents | Sahara Reporters

Lover's of ONE NIGERIA SCAM if you are believing that appointing ONE PERSON will solve the problem you are under ILLUSION Kaduna train attack the victims are still in the hands of the fulanis terrorists monsters Support your NATION toEXIT Nigeria for the safety of your loved ones

These two Siblings hails from Otulu in Orlu East Local Government Area of Imo State.

Yesterday, they were among the 14 people returning home from a traditional wedding ceremony at Awo Omamma on Sunday.

They were shot and killed along 12 others by EbubeAgu Security Operatives .

Every innocent life lost in Nigeria ;should matter to yall;because one day it might be your turn.

R.I.P
One Ligeriya happen to yall .
Stay off drugs Son.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by bolabadmus38: 6:14am On Jul 19, 2022
No champion lives forever.
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by tesppidd: 6:17am On Jul 19, 2022
kenzysmith:
9 women not men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 / Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) / Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.