Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 - Sports (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 (114224 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 / Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 / Senegal Vs Egypt : AFCON 2021 Finals: 4 - 2 pens On 6th February 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Richie8701(m): 6:25am On Jul 19, 2022
grin I didn't watch the game wow Nigeria is out, the so-called favorites are out the problem is you have big mouths like tampered
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by sewa36447(m): 6:27am On Jul 19, 2022
When a bad leader is in power, what will the country achieve. No trophy for over 7 years.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by rollywise(m): 6:28am On Jul 19, 2022
otokx:

Did he?

He did after the last match. He did oooooo angry
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by mechanics(m): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2022
It's well.
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Richie8701(m): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2022
After our girls win the final against Morocco they will bag R10 million approximately 242658900.00 Nigerian naira
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by fubsy: 6:35am On Jul 19, 2022
Kudos to the Super Falcons of Nigeria. They were resilient against the Moroccan ladies in spite of being 2-man down for over an hour. I blame the VAR for the red card against Ajibade. And of course, the Morrocan fans consistently used lasers on our players. Onumonu missed her penalty, but she is a fantastic player. Though I knew she was tired, which is natural. The coach was tactical. He knew when, and how to make changes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by francisbarrack(m): 6:38am On Jul 19, 2022
bolabadmus38:
No champion lives forever.

Dey r champions n der spirit is high. Kudos to d big ladies. They r Rob n they still fought like a warrior. Imagine d wrong commentators r saying about our girls? Nigeria should wise up. DStv is for d south Africans n Nigerian have to grow up.
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by VPN11(m): 6:43am On Jul 19, 2022
tesppidd:
Stay off drugs Son.

I pray that Nigeria will happen to you ;Coward;A conquered slave that doesn’t study his environment;

the British colonialists combined to stop the Jihad of Uthman Dan Fodio and his march towards the south in 1809. Immediately after Nigerian Independence in 1960, descendants of Uthman Dan Fodio openly declared their intention to resume Jihad until they dip the Koran in the Atlantic Ocean. The leader of this second Jihad, Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Sarduana of Sokoto, stated categorically that they will use the Gwari, Angas, Birom, Chamba, Tiv, Igala, Yoruba, and Idoma of the Middle Belt as tools to continue their military campaign to conquer the South. He insinuated that Nigeria is a plantation bequeathed to the Fulani by Allah and that the Fulani will milk it until it dies.

The symbol of the resistance of Fulani enslavement of the South is Biafra. Biafra has continued to be the beacon to which every intelligent person residing in Southern Kaduna, Jos, Pankshin, Jalingo, through Wukari, Makurdi, Otukpo, Ankpa, Nsukka, Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri, Umuahia, Katsina-Ala, Obudu, Ikom, Abakaliki, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Opobo, Warri, Agbor, Asaba, and Uromi in the East to Ilorin, Okene, Ogbomosho, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Lagos, Ado Ekiti, Akure, Okitipupa, Benin City, and Sapele in the west must look to for freedom, self-determination and defeat of the Fulani scheme to conquer and enslave the South. We are not suggesting that every nation encompassing these cities should become Biafra. Far from it. Each nation in the geographical area called Nigeria must decide for itself whether it wants to continue to stay in Nigeria and become enslaved or get out of Nigeria and assume its own identity, freedom and nationality. Biafra has made its choice – Biafra will get out of Nigeria and will not be conquered, Islamized and enslaved. It will not matter how difficult it is; it will not matter how long it takes and it will not matter whether Nigeria likes it or not. This is Biafra’s destiny and we will take our destiny in our hands. When God created human beings, He bestowed on them certain inalienable rights – the right to life [right to live your life and not have someone else snuff it out]; freedom of speech [the right to speak your mind]; freedom of association [the right to decide for yourself who you want to associate or be with]; freedom of religion [the right to choose how to worship God]; freedom of assembly [the right to assemble and meet with other people of your choice for purposes other than committing a crime].There are other natural rights.

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Occurstaem(m): 7:05am On Jul 19, 2022
All the Moroccans crew should bury their heads in shame.
For over an hour, they couldn't find their way through the SUPER FALCONS despite having two extra women advantage.
The Moroccan coach should be sacked immediately.
Imagine if the we had scored through Monday Gift shot that hit the crossbar and the right side post, all with being two women down with red cards.
SUPER FALCONS are Africa Giant. They showed their class.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2022
Una funny oh. Let's say that the referee was strict like the AFCON referees and considered every single foul and handball in this game, do you think we'd still win? Morocco for don get like 3 penalties, and una dey here dey cry ojoro. Don't even get me started on the countless chances Morocco missed, scores for don reach like 4-2.
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by xareal(m): 7:42am On Jul 19, 2022
PJtech:

Lol

I hear u
I don sleep wakeup,my anger don vanish.. onumonu was the best player.. infact make them give am baloon d'or
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Ejehkob: 7:42am On Jul 19, 2022
EniHolar:

Don't say so.

If it's Morroco that has 2 red cards, do you think Nigeria wouldn't have scored several times?

They really tried shaa in defense but they were loosing possession numerous times sad
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by kenzysmith: 7:48am On Jul 19, 2022
TruthinAction:

A typical uncultured Nigeria. I don't blame you. It's because I joined nairaland. I am entitled to my opinion. Can you make yours without insulting someone.

He came down to nine players because he did not train them well on how to tackle. It's part of the training.
is that foula tackle or mistaken hitting their hitting their legs the coach is brilliant though I don't like forigen coaches but this guy us gud
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by fairwilliams: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2022
PJtech:

I can bet this is d first falcon match in this tourney you watched

I cnt argue wit u c0x un0 n0thing abt d w0man leading d centre f0rward... Onum0mu always feel tired b4 60mins of play....i thnk pers0n dey Bleep d gal as pers0n talk 4here..
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Grandemperor(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2022
9 mins following Ayinde's red card, we scored and Morocco scored a couple of mins later. At 1:1. Ajibade's red card in the 70th minute made it two reds. 9-men Super Falcons stayed unblemished with that scoreline for circa another 60 mins. Morocco remains a laughing stock for a long time for a puerile and pyhrric victory. The 2023 Women's World Cup here we come Australia-Oceania
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by tesppidd: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2022
VPN11:

I pray that Nigeria will happen to you ;Coward;A conquered slave that doesn’t study his environment;

the British colonialists combined to stop the Jihad of Uthman Dan Fodio and his march towards the south in 1809. Immediately after Nigerian Independence in 1960, descendants of Uthman Dan Fodio openly declared their intention to resume Jihad until they dip the Koran in the Atlantic Ocean. The leader of this second Jihad, Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Sarduana of Sokoto, stated categorically that they will use the Gwari, Angas, Birom, Chamba, Tiv, Igala, Yoruba, and Idoma of the Middle Belt as tools to continue their military campaign to conquer the South. He insinuated that Nigeria is a plantation bequeathed to the Fulani by Allah and that the Fulani will milk it until it dies.

The symbol of the resistance of Fulani enslavement of the South is Biafra. Biafra has continued to be the beacon to which every intelligent person residing in Southern Kaduna, Jos, Pankshin, Jalingo, through Wukari, Makurdi, Otukpo, Ankpa, Nsukka, Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri, Umuahia, Katsina-Ala, Obudu, Ikom, Abakaliki, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Opobo, Warri, Agbor, Asaba, and Uromi in the East to Ilorin, Okene, Ogbomosho, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Lagos, Ado Ekiti, Akure, Okitipupa, Benin City, and Sapele in the west must look to for freedom, self-determination and defeat of the Fulani scheme to conquer and enslave the South. We are not suggesting that every nation encompassing these cities should become Biafra. Far from it. Each nation in the geographical area called Nigeria must decide for itself whether it wants to continue to stay in Nigeria and become enslaved or get out of Nigeria and assume its own identity, freedom and nationality. Biafra has made its choice – Biafra will get out of Nigeria and will not be conquered, Islamized and enslaved. It will not matter how difficult it is; it will not matter how long it takes and it will not matter whether Nigeria likes it or not. This is Biafra’s destiny and we will take our destiny in our hands. When God created human beings, He bestowed on them certain inalienable rights – the right to life [right to live your life and not have someone else snuff it out]; freedom of speech [the right to speak your mind]; freedom of association [the right to decide for yourself who you want to associate or be with]; freedom of religion [the right to choose how to worship God]; freedom of assembly [the right to assemble and meet with other people of your choice for purposes other than committing a crime].There are other natural rights.
Again i implore;

Stay off drugs son.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Okpetruth(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2022
Our gallant super falcons well done. I know most of us are disappointed that you didn't win it this time but in truth in sports you win some and you lose some. You live to try another time. Congratulations for qualifying for the world cup.
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by mattonnairaland: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2022
Grandmisty:

9 vs 11 Wetin the coach wan do.

The coach wanted to stabilize the midfield and it worked they didn’t concede after the 2 red cards.

Have u never heard of false 9
Yeah you’re right. Before the reds they girls were in-charge, they literally were playing Moroccans in their half’s, I agree. But the coach choosing to play onumonu even for 90 mins when obviously she was tired and couldn’t utilize the once-a-while crosses to her after the red card made no sense. Before the red she was mostly out of place and not 100% so why keeping her for a full game like he never had other strikers with fresh energy. Look at Monday Gift, she came in to support onumonu upfront and she made good impact within few mins.

Even look at the penalty onumonu played, does that look like someone that has something to lose? She went for placement instead of placement and strength. She played it like nothing was at stake. Obviously a team will have to lose but with what those girls played yesterday the crowning would have been for them to beat Morocco. I respect them
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by robosky02(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2022
babzo:

Who is the oyinbo in the Nigerian team?

She a Nigerian born in England

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Smooyis(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2022
Respect to our ladies. They tried their best. Let's get rid of foreign coaches. Our own female coaches would have done better.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Blackman101: 8:53am On Jul 19, 2022
For holding their own for 120mins outstanding performance but for picking up stupid red is another
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by robosky02(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Blackman101:
For holding their own for 120mins outstanding performance but for picking up stupid red is another

1. The Moroccan also stamped on a Nigerian leg the referee just ignored it

And the VAR did not call it back why

2. That wicked use of laser beam by Moroccan fans can get on a player's nerves & make one to lose concentration.

Yet it went on without any caution

3. They want to win by all antics

On a normal day in a neutral ground.... Them tho collect ....wotowoto

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Israeldan1(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2022
Morocco won the men
Morocco won the women

Na wha...ooooo
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Tnkgod na for club I go sleep yesterday, I no fit allow unnecessary chest pain for my life undecided
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by HarlequinLekex: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2022
MT:
Why will a commentatory be saying she feels it will be Morocco vs South Africa? What a foolish commentator!!!
That was opinion
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by HarlequinLekex: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2022
sewa36447:
When a bad leader is in power, what will the country achieve. No trophy for over 7 years.
Do you know what u are saying
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by HarlequinLekex: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2022
fubsy:
Kudos to the Super Falcons of Nigeria. They were resilient against the Moroccan ladies in spite of being 2-man down for over an hour. I blame the VAR for the red card against Ajibade. And of course, the Morrocan fans consistently used lasers on our players. Onumonu missed her penalty, but she is a fantastic player. Though I knew she was tired, which is natural. The coach was tactical. He knew when, and how to make changes.
very funny the redcards were duly served,the ref was still merciful enough after the 2 red cards,i saw two hand balls made by nigerian defenders in their own box
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by HarlequinLekex: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2022
Occurstaem:
All the Moroccans crew should bury their heads in shame.
For over an hour, they couldn't find their way through the SUPER FALCONS despite having two extra women advantage.
The Moroccan coach should be sacked immediately.
Imagine if the we had scored through Monday Gift shot that hit the crossbar and the right side post, all with being two women down with red cards.
SUPER FALCONS are Africa Giant. They showed their class.
See ya mouth like sack just for not scoring a goal when given advantage,when last do see morocco in women football,it was the work of the coach that saw them through to the sf;he builded the team.I don't blame u;you no no what football is.
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by HarlequinLekex: 10:56am On Jul 19, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
Una funny oh. Let's say that the referee was strict like the AFCON referees and considered every single foul and handball in this game, do you think we'd still win? Morocco for don get like 3 penalties, and una dey here dey cry ojoro. Don't even get me started on the countless chances Morocco missed, scores for don reach like 4-2.
Leave them alone,they just dey watch ball they on understand am.Those shouting laser,laser is used in world cup.
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by HarlequinLekex: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2022
9jaRealist:
> This dude probably called them at half-time… angry >
Get lost do you just hate nigerian politicians or everybody
Re: Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 by HarlequinLekex: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2022
PJtech:

Don't mind them... Sometimes i wonder how people watch and analyse football
Many just they watch football but have no understanding

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 / Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) / Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.