Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) (95689 Views)

EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence / I Saw This Somewhere In Osun Today. How True? / Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Portable Has Just Suceeded in Make APC to Lose The Election On Saturday For Disrespecting Awolowo

2 Likes

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
alsudan:
So Portable decide Shiit for Awo mouth. which Northerner can try this at Tafawa Balewa’s Tomb

Osun electorates must punish APC on Saturday for bringing this drug infested clown to desecrate the grate Awo.

APC winning the election.
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
BENEAMATA:
Obviously , he climbed the steps leading up so the crowd can see him perform . still , i wonder who allowed the drug abusing scallywag to get anywhere near the great man , statue or not . But i'm even madder at these paid online political party urchins weaponizing this to attack their opponents when all we should be doing is condemning the looney with one voice . You online pdp/apc louts and the portable are the same . Mad people .

Is Tinubus running mate that you are downgrading like that? It's like something is wrong with you. Just wait until portable becomes VP. I will see what will become of u

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Ayomi4u2: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
We don't have to blame him, that's what Apc no best
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Nyanabo(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
I'm sorry to say this:
I never liked the way this guy acts. Does he not have close associates who advices him ? We understand he is a street boy, but his actions are extreme for a street boy.

Street boys don't act so crude, this is madness
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Sucolee(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Portable is only there for the money weting concern zazu with politics
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by badboyTee(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
May God punish everyone casting vote for these people

1 Like

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
Them use shit swear for this tribe

When Tinubu is not shitting on his pants, portable is cleaning his dirty anus on Awolowo's mouth
..and oshogbo is the open defecation capital of the world...every 10 metres and you will see open discharging minding his business grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by MMWandali: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
After seeing this.

Any true Yoruba who votes for APC again is not worthy of what he/she is
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by latolz: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Razzberry
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Darkcloud11(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Wrong pix bro. This is the right pix

Show agent of change this picture

2 Likes

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by richmanrichard: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:
Here is what Portable Did to Chief Obafemi Awolowo' statue during the second APC rally organized to coincide with the PDP rally.

https://twitter.com/FS_Yusuf_/status/1547646806565130241?t=eLFS-AcAuhh0QJ7iwjs2Qw&s=19
what else? We are all mad in this kwantra.Is just mad fans hailing a fellow mad-man-star
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Alawode01(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Over thinking is leading to depression
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by saintadeola: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
His doings shows is either he lack parental care or poor upbringing or he choose to be idiot
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
God1000:
I don't like this riffraff, he's a tearaway.

I don't know why our youths now celebrate such people, something is wrong somewhere.

I think Poor upbringing is responsible, parenting should be taken seriously.

If you are a young person on nairaland who look up to such people, then you need serious rehabilitation, please do self introspection as well

It's government that caused it. Imagine a riffraff earning so much money while those who went to school are filling up for 25k jobs?

We worship money and who owns it now
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
And useless Osun people are looking at him
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Chigorkizz(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
Make I sharply download the pix for future sake.

Awolowo dey smell portable Nyash.

Hahahaha!!

Yoruba Lokan.
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Minime10(f): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Awolowo will be like "Are these the people I drank rat poison for"?

Omo u bad I swear grin
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Ty22(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Awolowo will be like "Are these the people I drank rat poison for"?

Just because of this I rather vote APC than your LP u are worst than potable
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Minime10(f): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
He must have sniffed a little of Bobo Chicago's stuff grin
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Gbadespet(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
Una go dey attribute wetin no dey into existence,how that post take affect awolowo ,I sure say for thta area dem go dey out sacrifice for there ,so what's now special about the statue..... person wey die don die and that's not how to immortalise Awolowo.
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Jeff4jerry(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
If this "PORTABLE " of a guy try this any where in the north, I bet you he will not survive it.
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
He used to have low self esteem now he has superiority complex. All because of a few thousand dollars people dashed him and unnecessary hype. Add that to some cheap hookup girl that took in and delivered for him. Recipe for nonsense.
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
The guy who posted this on twitter is just an Obi supporter chasing clout
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
stupid boy and useless party.
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by bewla(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
alsudan:
So Portable decide Shiit for Awo mouth. which Northerner can try this at Tafawa Balewa’s Tomb

Osun electorates must punish APC on Saturday for bringing this drug infested clown to desecrate the grate Awo.

status not grave

Was awo buried in oshogbo

Me just they ask
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Lightorder: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cypress042:
When a mad man is made a bus conductor, he would wave till eternity.

Mr. Portable continue we are seeing you from here cool
hahahahahaha!!!!! Bro , you just made my day. God bless you sir
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
Was that nigga twerking his ass on the statue?
shocked
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by drololaaof: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Rif raf called celebrity,it is you online that make them look popular. Omo ale , did he smoke or drink bush ( igbo) ?
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by BENEAMATA: 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is Tinubus running mate that you are downgrading like that? It's like something is wrong with you. Just wait until portable becomes VP. I will see what will become of u
o tun ti zeh oh ! ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Franzinni: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Give a dog a bad name ... yeye people ... you nor see better thing take pin on the guy

Zazu zeh
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
The werey gather blokus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.