Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) (95692 Views)

EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence / I Saw This Somewhere In Osun Today. How True? / Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Emola12(m): 3:39am On Jul 15, 2022
E be like say d remaining drug wey Tinubu take naim dis guy go collect ���
And I pray any hand dah will vote APC ND PDP come in 2023, God will punish dah hand for me in Jesus name
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Cypress042(m): 4:10am On Jul 15, 2022
Gozac:
NWA afor ! Ya gazie
Nwokeoma ekelem gi cool
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Fearyourcreator: 4:42am On Jul 15, 2022
God1000:
I don't like this riffraff, he's a tearaway.

I don't know why our youths now celebrate such people, something is wrong somewhere.

I think Poor upbringing is responsible, parenting should be taken seriously.

If you are a young person on nairaland who look up to such people, then you need serious rehabilitation, please do self introspection as well
But you like wizkid burnaboy and davido
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Rushna27(f): 5:07am On Jul 15, 2022
Am not sure dis guy is mentally ok sha cos his ways are weird coupled with his looks....... probably all for d gram sha....
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by mcgodison2531(m): 5:08am On Jul 15, 2022
Gozac:

But you aren't God
yeah
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by deebrownneymar: 6:23am On Jul 15, 2022
It is just a statue.
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by KikBuhari2Daura: 7:05am On Jul 15, 2022
deebrownneymar:
It is just a statue.

Yes we agreee but i hope if someone puts his anus on the mouth of your father's statue you no go vex
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by sowilli: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2022
David prayed that some persons wisdom be turned to foolishness. Perhaps some persons prayer is answered. And they told Absalom to go defile his father’s wife on the top of the palace, where everyone will see.... and Absalom did same.
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Dis guy is bringing doom to himself
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Machifix(m): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2022
Portable idamu adugbo was paid to perform that. It's time to change Nigeria for good. Let's support the correct man( obi-dent)
Join obi-dent support Group
https:///412835802628733/
KikBuhari2Daura:
Here is what Portable Did to Chief Obafemi Awolowo' statue during the second APC rally organized to coincide with the PDP rally.

https://twitter.com/FS_Yusuf_/status/1547646806565130241?t=eLFS-AcAuhh0QJ7iwjs2Qw&s=19
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Chijilastic: 7:59am On Jul 15, 2022
Just passing by
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by tonyashburton: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2022
Everybody is amused by the antics of a lunatic,but no one will ever call him brother, father or son.
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by 123yes(m): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:
Here is what Portable Did to Chief Obafemi Awolowo' statue during the second APC rally organized to coincide with the PDP rally.

https://twitter.com/FS_Yusuf_/status/1547646806565130241?t=eLFS-AcAuhh0QJ7iwjs2Qw&s=19

This is highly disrespectful to statue of a legend like Obafemi Awolowo. Have you seen the type of people APC is breeding. This is not an insult to Yoruba nation alone but to entire Nigeria.
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by 123yes(m): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2022
This is highly disrespectful to statue of a legend like Obafemi Awolowo. Have you seen the type of people APC is breeding. This is not an insult to Yoruba nation alone but to entire Nigeria.
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by GoodIsGod: 8:21am On Jul 15, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Awolowo will be like "Are these the people I drank rat poison for"?

grin

U no well
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by 123yes(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2022
Emola12:
E be like say d remaining drug wey Tinubu take naim dis guy go collect ���
And I pray any hand dah will vote APC ND PDP come in 2023, God will punish dah hand for me in Jesus name

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by 123yes(m): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

Yes we agreee but i hope if someone puts his anus on the mouth of your father's statue you no go vex

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by DonWest16(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Royalty if u Wan quote me u quote me nor dey..

Mk one drug addict like pootable do such to ur own/family statue at ur face, mk u knw as d tin goes.

Respect Royalty!

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2022
God1000:
I don't know why our youths now celebrate such people, something is wrong somewhere.

If you are a young person on nairaland who look up to such people, then you need serious rehabilitation, please do self introspection as well
Man is clearly from the trenches...
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Awolowo will be like "Are these the people I drank rat poison for"?

grin grin grin

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by josephevergreen(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2022
I don't know what really impress people about this guy..the baba really give am better soap.
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Ajanakuasla: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2022
What is ur take on this?

Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Diligence: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2022
APC must apologize to Yoruba Nation, Awo's family and Nigerians at large! Sacrilege!

And

Withdraw from this Osun GuberRace...

What!?!
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by Raphaeldhero(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2022
lathrowinger:
Werey omo

Werey olori
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by ernieboy(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2022
deebrownneymar:
It is just a statue.
it is just a statue, we know but it is the personality that it represents that matter, by extension u re desecrating the values ofghe personality it represents.
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by ericmor: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
God1000:

the people of the nation are problems themselves. The land need divine intervention from above to heal her people
Re: What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) by SIONKPO1(m): 2:54am On Jul 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

APC winning the election.

Mr $220k ,how far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.