Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes (37824 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by kingPhidel(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
That’s right anyway
meobizy:
One week? Lol. Three days. I’ve checked some scandals from 2011 and realized Nigerians move on very fast.
let agape love lead
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by EmeraldJD: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
If I talk now Dem go say I no dey "woke". So person daughter settle down dey video bwess show total stranger? Idongerrit mehn..This bress that we had to toast from January to December on MTN midnight call, spend money, write letters upon letters, etc before we fit see bra in those days fa.. smh.. children of nowadays be displaying bwess anyhow now.

5 Likes

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by abobote: 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
To some guys, this is a full time Job.

She should brace up for the worse. Don't ever agree to his terms, no matter the threat .

When I was using Facebook, I usually hide my friends

3 Likes

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Jaqenhghar: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
IamBlanco:
Greetings everyone.

One guy is currently blackmailing my female friend with her nude. Apparently, they had a video call, while on the call she was showing him her boobs, unknown to her the bastard was screen recording it. They stopped talking for a while, only for this guy to suddenly reappear again, called her & threatened to post her nudes on social media. He went as far as searching her profile on Facebook and threatening to post the video unless she travels to his city to do whatever he wants her to do.

I’m pissed at this girl cause she was stup*d enough to do this with someone but we can’t throw away the baby with the bathing water.
I can’t post the chats here cause the bastard might be on this platform too. But he has been communicating with her with his phone number.

Please I need help on what to do. She’s confused & devastated already. Pls I need una help.

Mods pls push to front page.
Are you the police? She is not your sister but you carry matter for head. You have to be very careful playing knight in shining armour O.
Thats how one knight in shining armour stepped in between a girl and her boyfriend then got beaten severly. Ironically rhe babe drove off with her guy leaving him to suffer

1 Like

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
IamBlanco:
Greetings everyone.

One guy is currently blackmailing my female friend with her nude. Apparently, they had a video call, while on the call she was showing him her boobs, unknown to her the bastard was screen recording it. They stopped talking for a while, only for this guy to suddenly reappear again, called her & threatened to post her nudes on social media. He went as far as searching her profile on Facebook and threatening to post the video unless she travels to his city to do whatever he wants her to do.

I’m pissed at this girl cause she was stup*d enough to do this with someone but we can’t throw away the baby with the bathing water.
I can’t post the chats here cause the bastard might be on this platform too. But he has been communicating with her with his phone number.

Please I need help on what to do. She’s confused & devastated already. Pls I need una help.

Let her just post the rest of the Nudes !!! And the Iddiots will have nothing else to do cool

3 Likes

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by MMWandali: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
I believe that
Only a foolish person-male or female will have nude pics for any that are demeaning
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by MufasaLion: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ladies should always be careful when it comes to such things. Not all men are reasonable and mature. Maturity is not by age or social status.

4 Likes

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Zonefree(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Learn to mind your business. You were not there when they were doing sex chat and sex video...mind your business please.

9 Likes

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Karleb(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tell him to post it.

2 Likes

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Thesaint141(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Post that her Nude here make I check something.

1 Like

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
The police know how to deal with people like this
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by faithfull18(f): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
May we not learn the hard way. It's best to involve the police at this point. Ladies, avoid sending nudes to anyone, avoid doing nude videos or calls, that love or lust or gisgis that is shaking you will clear from your eyes when it happens.
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Mariangeles(f): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
IamBlanco:
Greetings everyone.

Tell her to get a chat evidence, then report the bastard to the police.

She should be more careful next time, and never allow herself to get carried away.
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by WatchYourSix: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Naijanascam:

And why is the said girl showing her full breessss to a total stranger aren't she normal

1 Like

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by MufasaLion: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Franzinni:
I support the guy that wants to post it because she deserves to learn a lesson that will remain in her head for LIFE ..... you nor see how tiwa not gree savage again?

She has become a mother to her kid. Sometimes we need let people reap what they sow. Female friend SMH

You support the goat that is blackmailing a lady? You're a shame!

2 Likes

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by JoshTim: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
That's good for her. She is probably one of those hookup girls that give sex Vc for money on telegram and WhatsApp.

3 Likes

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by ASUGARUBA(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Post the Nude make we see am if truth or not

1 Like

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by MufasaLion: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Learn to mind your business. You were not there when they were doing sex chat and sex video...mind your business please.

Will you mind your business if it was your close female friend?

5 Likes

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
Alphamale101:
Oga trace the mf carry police or army or civil defense or vigilante or touth or cultist anyone that is convenient for you. Then use a girls to lure the murafuker to you the rest they say is history
let her accept she is coming to do what ever he want ,when she travel let her get a police in the area and go with him in plain cloth not on uniform as soon as she meet him let them arrest him
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by RZArecta(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
IamBlanco:
Greetings everyone.

very small matter, that guy is finished as far as I'm concerned. Just go to any state police command and file a complaint, they like this type of case

2 Likes

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by xjiggy: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
She's paying the price for stupidity. I only have pity for any lady who was taken advantage of not one who out of wokeness made folish decisions.

1 Like

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by MufasaLion: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
JoshTim:
That's good for her. She is probably one of those hookup girls that give sex Vc for money on telegram and WhatsApp.

And even if she was a prostitute, is it ideal for the guy to be blackmailing her?

1 Like

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by MtDave55: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
This is simple, he want the girl to travel to his City and probably they will be meeting there.

Report the matter to the police, let the girl play along while she maintain caution until she will lure him into the hand of police, when arrested sue him to court and use the chat as an evidence for possible prosecution.

3 Likes

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by HawkToBar(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
It's simple, tell the guy to go on with the threats and see how we will chicken out. He is a simp and a stupid one at that. You could report to the local vigilante group in your area (OPC etc) or a trusted Police Officer. He will be bought to book latest 1 week by using his phone number to track him. Blackmailing, attempted kidnapping, obtaining under false pretences - at least 7 years in prison
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by postbmd: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
IamBlanco:
Greetings everyone.

tell her to tell d guy to drop his account number his own ohh when she don confirm say na him get am, tell her to ask for another one saying that account as network issue.

Ones she don get two account, tell him if he post it she will go to d police n sue him for damages.

Case close

2 Likes

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by lolu2019: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
kingPhidel:
Tell him to do his worst, highest trend in Nigeria is one week. But he should know that the consequences of his action can cause him his life. He can be traced no matter where he hides. His phone number will reveal his detail of NIN which will be use to tract the moerf**ker.

Ladies please no cruise should make you vcall a guy naked. Please and please.
what is there.the guy is just stupid. My gfs used to send me their nudes.And I will never expose them or allow anyone to see it.cos I paid for it.I can't pay for something and another person will see it for free.God forbid.
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Zonefree(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Will you mind your business if it was your close female friend?
YES!

1 Like

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
The careless manchi fii dey see this thing na.

Guy man for find way twist the story a bit make you no go cast the update...
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by MufasaLion: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zonefree:

YES!

That says a lot about your personality.

3 Likes

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Slmgirldippussy: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
IamBlanco:
Greetings everyone.

Wait O I saw one boob pics online
I hope not ur gf own

The boobs be like opioro mango with very dark nipple
Is that She
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Zonefree(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

That says a lot about your personality.
Thanks for the compliment.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malaysian man remanded in Ikoyi prison over €250m fraud / 2 Men Murder Their Lagos Landlord, Rob Him Of His Vehicle, Arrested (Photo) / Delta Police Quash Cult Initiation Ceremony, Arrest Cult Members With Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.