Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes (37825 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by VirileNelly2420: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Naijanascam:
Why are you panicking is not only breessss as you just said or is there something else you are not telling us.....
I was wondering too grin.

Upper B na nothing naa.
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Raph82(m): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
She should first remove the idiot from her friend list on Facebook, check those who are his mutual friend and remove them as friend, then deactivate her Facebook account, she should then inform the police and other security operatives, they will tell her how to go about tracking the guy, hunting him down and getting him arrested, he's a freaking bastard. I think this will be a lesson to other girls who like flirting with random guys they meet on social media.
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Vulcan24(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
Contact me for solutions
We take on such cases
solseal007@yahoo.co.uk
But not for free
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by frozen70(f): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
IamBlanco:
Greetings everyone.

One guy is currently blackmailing my female friend with her nude. Apparently, they had a video call, while on the call she was showing him her boobs, unknown to her the bastard was screen recording it. They stopped talking for a while, only for this guy to suddenly reappear again, called her & threatened to post her nudes on social media. He went as far as searching her profile on Facebook and threatening to post the video unless she travels to his city to do whatever he wants her to do.

I’m pissed at this girl cause she was stup*d enough to do this with someone but we can’t throw away the baby with the bathing water.
I can’t post the chats here cause the bastard might be on this platform too. But he has been communicating with her with his phone number.

Please I need help on what to do. She’s confused & devastated already. Pls I need una help.

Mods pls push to front page.

I. Think she can play along with him lure him to where you guys stay, like your state of residence instead of her going to his own state

Then make police arrangements to pick him up

She can play along if she knows how to attract him down
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Blazadenise(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
She should deactivate her facebook, I can't even remember the last time I used Facebook, since Facebook. All this stuff won't get to her since she is not activated on Facebook it won't be possible for the blackmailer to reach her.
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by vincentjk(m): 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
She should tell him to go to xvideos and naijauncut and see many leaked sextapes on there

Nobody gives a Bleep
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Elidrisy20: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Just tell him to go and do his worst, make him release am make we see jor
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by kingPhidel(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Before the psychologist she gat two choice
Sunday2021:
she need to see a psychologist. She brought it upon herself so she should carry her cross.
to succumb to blackmail and be paying money or doing his bidding till she died out of depression or refuse his bidding allow him post it social media.

Which one is make she see psychologist? Will it stopped the posting abi what are you saying self
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by dhoncesar(m): 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
IamBlanco:
Greetings everyone.

One guy is currently blackmailing my female friend with her nude. Apparently, they had a video call, while on the call she was showing him her boobs, unknown to her the bastard was screen recording it. They stopped talking for a while, only for this guy to suddenly reappear again, called her & threatened to post her nudes on social media. He went as far as searching her profile on Facebook and threatening to post the video unless she travels to his city to do whatever he wants her to do.

I’m pissed at this girl cause she was stup*d enough to do this with someone but we can’t throw away the baby with the bathing water.
I can’t post the chats here cause the bastard might be on this platform too. But he has been communicating with her with his phone number.

Please I need help on what to do. She’s confused & devastated already. Pls I need una help.

Mods pls push to front page.

Don't negotiate
Don't keep communication
Avoid receiving strange calls or unknown numbers.
Text msges will come in but stay strong to resist them.
Deactivate your fb and IG account.

Thats the price to pay for showing boobs online. I swear I hate that shit. I've never asked a girl to do it for me cos its just not making sense. Girl wey show u nude will definitely show thousands guys same nude.

But on top of this all. Say this to his face( tell him to Bleep off) he will get pissed but wouldn't be able to do a shit.

Thats a lesson for her. If she didn't bring down her social media account on time. Then she will trend .
Even if you bring it down ,he can still make her trend by posting it anywhere, she will trend for a while and some bastard will try to search her up online. But she needs to laylow.

Girls usually make this mistakes, all in the name of dick and 10k for transport . bullshit !!!

My one cent.
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Tundex911: 6:01am On Jul 16, 2022
cybersoldiers:
Has he sent the girl a copy of the said video?
If yes, let Nairalander watch the video before you know you next step
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by bdon123(m): 7:12am On Jul 16, 2022
DonBenny77:
Police straight up
Blackmail is a criminal offence
No its not.If i say allow me to Bleep or i will expose u....that is not a criminal offence.
Na only poor man can be prosecuted on that kind thing.If i say,transfer ur money to me or i will show d world ur bobbi....that is criminal.
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by DonBenny77(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2022
bdon123:

No its not.If i say allow me to Bleep or i will expose u....that is not a criminal offence.
Na only poor man can be prosecuted on that kind thing.If i say,transfer ur money to me or i will show d world ur bobbi....that is criminal.
That is attempted rape with threats
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by bdon123(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2022
DonBenny77:

That is attempted rape with threats
Totally disagree with u
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:36am On Jul 16, 2022
IamBlanco:

The girl face show well. Bress & face is enough to do damage na.
brezz wey some girls plus Zulu girls deh show us for free.. nothing special
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by cezarman(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2022
IamBlanco:

Howfar angry

Lemme see the video so we can assess and find a way to reduce the damage, incase the guy makes good his threat angry

I'm so angry right now... Make I see am fess sha. I just hope we can minimize the damage tho angry
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by DonBenny77(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2022
bdon123:

Totally disagree with u

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by lexy2014: 9:11am On Jul 16, 2022
IamBlanco:

Why was she showing someone her breasts on video call?
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by lexy2014: 9:12am On Jul 16, 2022
cezarman:

Howfar angry

Lemme see the video so we can assess and find a way to reduce the damage, incase the guy makes good his threat angry

I'm so angry right now... Make I see am fess sha.

Blessed comment
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2022
Naijanascam:
Why are you panicking is not only breessss as you just said or is there something else you are not telling us.....
Her face nko... it's more than breast
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Freezyhot(f): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=IamBlanco post=114737513]Greetings everyone.

One guy is currently blackmailing my female friend with her nude. Apparently, they had a video call, while on the call she was showing him her boobs, unknown to her the bastard was screen recording it. They stopped talking for a while, only for this guy to sudden fly reappear again, called her & threatened to post her nudes on social media. He went as far as searching her profile on Facebook and threatening to post the video unless she travels to his city to do whatever he wants her to do.

Mods pls push to front page. [/quot

Both d poster and friend are senseless. If ur friend doesn't have some decency, at least, an atom of decency....she deserves everything coming to her. I can't understand why ur friend will be showing her nudity to a complete stranger abi friend sef...!!! Is it that her brain doesn't think or what? I don't just understand..... If u can have such a friend, then I can imagine u urself...! That being said, she should ignore the blackmailer. It is one of those things...I hope she learns, but I doubt she will.
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by Naijanascam: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kittex7:

Her face nko... it's more than breast

The girl is stupid only video call she just show everything breessss and face.... and if she visits she will even add siblings join
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by bdon123(m): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=DonBenny77 post=114777468][/quote]
Not clear enough bro.Even adultery na criminal offence abi u no know .So are u saying if i threaten a girl am already banging to tell her bf that i am banging if she refuses to bang me again ...that is some form of sextortion?

1 Like

Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by addeyscore(m): 7:39am On Jul 17, 2022
Easy. The girl should play along but before getting to the guys place she should branch the police station first preferably police state command (they have sensible police there). The guy will rot in jail
Re: SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes by JULIONE: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2022
Let us see the nude pic before we give you a very good advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malaysian man remanded in Ikoyi prison over €250m fraud / 2 Men Murder Their Lagos Landlord, Rob Him Of His Vehicle, Arrested (Photo) / Delta Police Quash Cult Initiation Ceremony, Arrest Cult Members With Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.