Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,847 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) (10273 Views)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Is This A Potato Or A Male Sex Organ? (Pictures) / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Kingsince95(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2022
LogicallySXT:

So what name do you then give to their little penis of limited edition?

You as a man should know what type of penis you have.

The average size of an erected penis should be 5.5 inch (medically)... Anything below that is constantly a small penis.
Irrespective of being a SHOWER or GROWER.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by LogicallySXT(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2022
Kingsince95:

You as a man should know what type of penis you have.

The average size of an erected penis should be 5.5 inch (medically)... Anything below that is constantly a small penis.
Irrespective of being a SHOWER or GROWER.

Bro, i am not talking about me cos i am a pure black nigerian with shower type but Thanks for the answer.
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Kingsince95(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2022
LogicallySXT:

Bro, i am not talking about me cos i am a pure black nigerian with shower type but Thanks for the answer.

The "YOU" in the context wasn't referring to you in person.

Hmmm So you're a member of the "shower gang" ?

Okay, you're welcome. Sir
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Broveens42(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2022
bizzibodi:
The disadvantage of shower is that it is difficult to erect with age.he dey dissapoint d owner Wella when he need it most.

My cousin is currently battling this in his New marriage.. He's 40 now.
Growers do have harder penis when erect
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Kingsince95(m): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Broveens42:

My cousin is currently battling this in his New marriage.. He's 40 now.
Growers do have harder penis when erect

Some of his lifestyle choices during his younger days might be the cause.

Most young men think excessivedrinking, smoking and usage of hard drugs makes them a "bad guy"... Not knowing that they are slowing killing their internal organs.

That's why you see in news today; young men dying during sexual intercourse, some even have stroke before reaching 45 years.

It's because of unhealthiest lifestyle.

Takin drugs, smoking , alcohol doesn't make you a "bad guy"... Stop before it gets too late.

I know say everybody go die one day, but no use your hand fasten your own death.

Thanks. cool cool
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Nyascobar1414: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kingsince95:

Not really.
As you grow older, your sexual drive reduces.
That's why it is advisable as young man to stay away from excess masturbation, sugar intake, High alcohol consumption and drug abuse.
Not forgetting, cultivate the habit of physical exercise.

When you get old it will be harder to sustain erection for sexual activities. Whatever you do as a young man today, will affect you as you grow older.

Out of 10 men, 7 masturbated..why are they still good In bed?
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by UptownVibes(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
Op you forgot to add that the shower is like rubber. When erect its not that solid ,unlike the grower.When erect the gower will be like rock. I think grower are much more than shower...

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Bubblytech: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
The male reproductive system includes the penis, scrotum, testes, epididymis, vas deferens, prostate, and seminal vesicles.
The penis and the urethra are part of the urinary /check-this-for-more-info
The scrotum, testes (testicles), epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, and prostate comprise the rest of the reproductive system.
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Bubblytech: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
The male reproductive system is mostly located outside of the body. These external organs include the penis, scrotum and testicles. Internal organs include the vas deferens, prostate and urethra. Each male has two scrotal pouches, which house certain parts of the internal male Instruments (epididymis, testes, and lower spermatic cords) ./check-this-for-more-info The male reproductive system contains the external genitals (the penis, testes and the scrotum) and internal parts, including the prostate gland, vas deferens and urethra. A man's fertility and sexual traits depend on the normal functioning of the male reproductive system, as well as hormones released from the brain.
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Bubblytech: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
Testis has two major functions: To produce sperm by meiotic division of germ cells within the seminiferous tubules,[1] and to synthesize and secrete androgens that regulate the male reproductive functions. The site of production of androgens is the Leydig cells that are located in the interstitium between seminiferous tubules /check-this-for-more-info shocked :oThe scrotum is a pouch-like structure that hangs behind the penis. It holds and protects the testicles. It also contains numerous nerves and blood vessels. During times of lower temperatures, the Cremaster muscle contracts and pulls the scrotum closer to the body, while the Dartos muscle gives it a wrinkled appearance; when the temperature increases, the Cremaster and Dartos muscles relax to bring down the scrotum away from the body and remove the wrinkles respectively.

The scrotum remains connected with the abdomen or pelvic cavity by the inguinal canal. (The spermatic cord, formed from spermatic artery, vein and nerve bound together with connective tissue passes into the testis through inguinal canal.)
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Kingsince95(m): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bubblytech:
Testis has two major functions: To produce sperm by meiotic division of germ cells within the seminiferous tubules,[1] and to synthesize and secrete androgens that regulate the male reproductive functions. The site of production of androgens is the Leydig cells that are located in the interstitium between seminiferous tubules /check-this-for-more-info shocked :oThe scrotum is a pouch-like structure that hangs behind the penis. It holds and protects the testicles. It also contains numerous nerves and blood vessels. During times of lower temperatures, the Cremaster muscle contracts and pulls the scrotum closer to the body, while the Dartos muscle gives it a wrinkled appearance; when the temperature increases, the Cremaster and Dartos muscles relax to bring down the scrotum away from the body and remove the wrinkles respectively.

The scrotum remains connected with the abdomen or pelvic cavity by the inguinal canal. (The spermatic cord, formed from spermatic artery, vein and nerve bound together with connective tissue passes into the testis through inguinal canal.)

Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Kingsince95(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Out of 10 men, 7 masturbated..why are they still good In bed?

Are you the 10 men ?

How do you know they are good in bed ?

Most men will never discuss their weak bedroom skills with other men, instead they'll claim to be a beast on bed to boost their Ego.

No man will love to show his weaknesses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Nyascobar1414: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kingsince95:

Are you the 10 men ?

How do you know they are good in bed ?

Most men will never discuss their weak bedroom skills with other men, instead they'll claim to be a beast on bed to boost their Ego.

No man will love to show his weaknesses.

lol..
So all the men presently that are good in bed didn't masturbate when they wer young..

Haven't you masturbated b4?
Unless say you bn born in the 80's
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by tarantino1: 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kingsince95:

Some of his lifestyle choices during his younger days might be the cause.

Most young men think excessivedrinking, smoking and usage of hard drugs makes them a "bad guy"... Not knowing that they are slowing killing their internal organs.

That's why you see in news today; young men dying during sexual intercourse, some even have stroke before reaching 45 years.

It's because of unhealthiest lifestyle.

Takin drugs, smoking , alcohol doesn't make you a "bad guy"... Stop before it gets too late.

I know say everybody go die one day, but no use your hand fasten your own death.

Thanks. cool cool

I agree with you but everything should be in moderation. Alcohol, sugar, fried food, masturbation and all that.
Doing something excessively have a lot of repercussions. It might happen immediately but it might in the future.
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Zulu2022: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Is not by size is about how erect nd stable e go penetrate,that's y gals most like grower,strong nd hard unlike shower that is just meat without bone that can carry it's self
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Bubblytech: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Him yab our 3 inch prick grin.

Him go outside for a shower, and he go oppress us.

P.s. https:///check-this-for-more-info his bae talk say him no fit accommodate say him wound am nah me and the other roommate help am handle him bae but we later tell am nah real g him be
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Vickyguero: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mine when erect is longer than a candle so is it 7inches long. Naso one babe break up with me say my dick too big is that actually big to me when I see it it appears small
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Dabillion: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mine is grower, there was a day I prove it to one of my SA white chick d chap said "wow wow wow" you're blessed grin grin and i said yes am BLESSED
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Kingsince95(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

lol..
So all the men presently that are good in bed didn't masturbate when they wer young..

You're right Sir...

Whatever works for you. Thanks for the inputs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Kingsince95(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
tarantino1:

I agree with you but everything should be in moderation. Alcohol, sugar, fried food, masturbation and all that.
Doing something excessively have a lot of repercussions. It might happen immediately or in the future.

That's true... Moderation.
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Kingsince95(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Dabillion:
Mine is grower, there was a day I prove it to one of my SA white chick d chap said "wow wow wow" you're blessed grin grin and i said yes am BLESSED

Lol African and blessed �

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by bizzibodi(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kingsince95:

Not really.
As you grow older, your sexual drive reduces.
That's why it is advisable as young man to stay away from excess masturbation, sugar intake, High alcohol consumption and drug abuse.
Not forgetting, cultivate the habit of physical exercise.

When you get old it will be harder to sustain erection for sexual activities. Whatever you do as a young man today, will affect you as you grow older.
Is it not d same lifestyles growers too indulge in,all good performer in old age are growers.
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by hitblaze01: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Video of pastor bathing Female members naked in the church, please subscribe for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOJKKAZ844U
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Shower grower here. From 5 to 8
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by sekem: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Verifiedtrader:
You should have attached pictures.
Please guys check my siggy and patronise me.

Oga, wetin you wan use dick pictures do?

Is your baptismal name GAYbriel?
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Jmichael1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
immortalmortal:
the length of a man's penis when erect is the same as his wrist to the tip of his middle finger

u knw wetin u talk so?
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Jmichael1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
ClassicMan202:

Baba... I've been looking at my wrist for like 30mins now.... I am even tempted to get a tape grin

hahahahahaha....i tink say nah only me..

dat guy dn smoke expired weed.
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

lol..

Excessive masturbation kills... Stop defending your bad habit... undecided

I'll recommend a thread... To quit masturbation... For addicts like yourself... smiley
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Buharidgeneral: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
No picture
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by YourFavorite21(m): 6:45am On Jul 16, 2022
I have the shower type,and it brings alot of attention .
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Niom(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Bluezy13:

That's a lie.

He's 100% correct...
Re: Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) by Bluezy13(m): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2022
Niom:

He's 100% correct...

My wrist to the tip of my middle finger gives 10.2 inches. That's what makes it a lie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) / Heart Broken Married Man Leaks Sex Chat His Wife Had With A Stranger / What Do U Do When The Wrong One Loves You Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.