Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch (631 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by spyroet(m): 8:18am On Jul 15, 2022
I know this is not the right section but i want more answers.
this is a very serious matter and i want serious people to advice me, and it should be taken very seriously.
Sport and boxing fans in the house pls advice me,am about to bet 5m naira for Anthony Joshua to beat usynk in the rematch,
my reasons, i think Joshua will win this fight and the odd is very big 2.54 odd for joshua to win that insane!
If i bet 5m the return will be 12,700,000 naira that cool cash, shud i take a leap of fate or forget about it,
this money am about to use now belong to my brother in ghana for a projects which is early next year.
my brother dont want to use the money that why he gave me to hold first because he trust me with money issues but i just see this as a very big opportunity to double the money and have my share, i cant sleep over this issue pls advice me thanks in advance

Re: Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by Mhurfhy(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2022
He can if he train hard n pit his mind to it.

1 Like

Re: Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by FuckSilly: 8:25am On Jul 15, 2022
spyroet:
this is a very serious matter and i want serious people to advice me, and it should be taken very seriously.
Sport and boxing fans in the house pls advice me,am about to bet 5m naira for Anthony Joshua to beat usynk in the rematch,
my reasons, i think Joshua will win this fight and the odd is very big 2.54 odd for joshua to win that insane!
If i bet 5m the return will be 12,700,000 naira that cool cash, shud i take a leap of fate or forget about it,
this money am about to use now belong to my brother in ghana for a projects which is early next year.
my brother dont want to use the money that why he gave me to hold first because he trust me with money issues but i just see this as a very big opportunity to double the money and have my share, i cant sleep over this issue pls advice me thanks in advance
I want Joshua to win but by the grace of God, if you bet that money that isn't even yours, HE WILL LOSE.
Re: Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by brosom(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2022
Baba we have other pressing issues at the moment, go get ur PVC and vote LP against any other team come 2023, then come back with this question and I'll answer u in a clear detail.

Right now the future of this country is threatened.
Re: Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by spyroet(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2022
FuckSilly:

I want Joshua to win but by this grace of God, if you bet that money that isn't even yours, HE WILL LOSE.
why are u talking like that u no want my progress
Re: Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by FuckSilly: 8:27am On Jul 15, 2022
spyroet:
why are u talking like that u no want my progress
You can never make progress exploiting someone. You want to take a risk on someone's hard earned money! This is evil. How do you intend to repay if you lose?
Re: Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by spyroet(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2022
Mhurfhy:
He can if he train hard n pit his mind to it.
ok thanks man
Re: Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by spyroet(m): 8:28am On Jul 15, 2022
FuckSilly:

You can never make progress exploiting someone. You want to take a risk on someone's hard earned money! This is evil. How do you intend to repay if you lose?
i have fate i will not loose
Re: Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by FuckSilly: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2022
brosom:
Baba we have other pressing issues at the moment, go get ur PVC and vote LP against any other team come 2023, then come back with this question and I'll answer u in a clear detail.

Guy go rest jor, labour party and Peter obi are jokes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by spyroet(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2022
brosom:

me wen wan run leave una for this shithole so
Re: Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by FuckSilly: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2022
spyroet:
i have fate i will not loose
If you have "fate" then what's stopping you?
Re: Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by brosom(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2022
FuckSilly:

Guy go rest jor, labour party and Peter obi are jokes.
Do u have any better sir?
Re: Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by jom28gy(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2022
Since,is a Money on trust,I advice, don't use it, since the beting game is,a game of uncertainty,if is a straight forward business, which assurance of it guaranteed, you would have done that,
Re: Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by brosom(m): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2022
spyroet:
me wen wan run leave una for this shithole so
u no leave when bihari dey, na now u wan leave. E no go work, better make it better now o
Re: Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by spyroet(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2022
FuckSilly:

If you have "fate" then what's stopping you?
abeg carry ur own go that side
Re: Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by FuckSilly: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2022
brosom:
Do u have any better sir?
I'm a core realist.
I'm no fan of any of the presidential candidates because they're all corrupt but on the contrary, Tinubu has a higher advantage of winning.
Re: Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by Stallionhorse: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2022
AJ will lose and his boxing career will come to an end.. He will go into advertising and brand ambassador nah wetin fit am no be boxing.. if you doubt me go sale your papa land carry the money bet..
Re: Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by spyroet(m): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2022
Stallionhorse:
AJ will lose and his boxing career will come to an end.. He will go into advertising and brand ambassador nah wetin fit am no be boxing.. if you doubt me go sale your papa land carry the money bet..
hmm so what are u saying
Re: Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by brosom(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2022
FuckSilly:

I'm a core realist.
I'm no fan of any of the presidential candidates because they're all corrupt but on the contrary, Tinubu has a higher advantage of winning.
u mean he has the money to win?
Re: Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by phelonrays: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2022
Unfortunately, you're about to esperience the biggest shock your entire life wouldn't be able to contain embarassed
Re: Can Anthony Joshua Beat Usynk In Upcoming Rematch by Blue86(m): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2022
He entrusts you with money, u wan carry the money go bet.

Is that what he relied on you for?
spyroet:

(1) (Reply)

Found Love At 47, Married At 48, Birth First Child Days To 50th Birthday / How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies / Mother And Son Issue But Why? [GUYS ONLY]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.