Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Why Do Single Ladies Detest Lecturers As Life Partners? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Single Ladies Detest Lecturers As Life Partners? (828 Views)

What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love / Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners / Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Single Ladies Detest Lecturers As Life Partners? by Friedrich: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2011
Hello everyone,

I will like to know why single ladies don't like young lecturers as husbands. It's not every lecturer that is promiscous and besides even those working in the industries do the same. I'm about to reject a bank job for a lecturing job but most of the ladies I meet prefer bankers to lecturers. Lecturing job is far more secured and less stressful than banking jobs.

It's a choice between career and relationship now o. All the pretty ladies I come in contact with prefer the banking options and I really want to get married to a pretty lady.

Ladies, why is it that you don't give lecturers a chance? or Is there something I can do to attract the pretty ladies and get them to oblige to my proposal? I want to know.

Thanks.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Detest Lecturers As Life Partners? by obowunmi(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2011
who rejected you now ? undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Detest Lecturers As Life Partners? by onemopol: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2011
Guy you are'nt even a lecturer yet so you wont have the right view of certain things.

I served as a corper in one of the polytechnics, and still remember all the vows i made before i started teaching but i can tell you that with sustained  bombardment from these "aggressively" dressed girls my story changed.

So any smart babe will know that  fidelity struggles for even a GOD fearing lecturer are much more than with bankers.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Detest Lecturers As Life Partners? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2011
You will surely get,forget about does ones ,they are seein today but not tommorow,its all about material wealth
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Detest Lecturers As Life Partners? by iice(f): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2011
Friedrich:

It's not every lecturer that is promiscous and besides even those working in the industries do the same.
Just like the because politicians chop money, when i get my turn i go chop too. And we wonder why nothing changes. Something has to start somewhere.

You define yourself, not your job/career, not your partner. You.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Detest Lecturers As Life Partners? by claremont(m): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2011
@Poster: By the time you receive enough "advances" from the ladies you meet on campus, your perception of the world will change cheesy wink
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Detest Lecturers As Life Partners? by Friedrich: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2011
Please ladies and gents, can you give more comments.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Detest Lecturers As Life Partners? by 190: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2011
^ladies not only comments, add pant and bra put undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Love This Guy In My Office But? / Are Civilized Muslim Guys More Caring? / Killz ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ An NL Nusiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.