Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results (90403 Views)

Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) / Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by IJOBA11: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2022
KILL ANY PARTY AGENT THAT APPROACH YOU TO SELL YOUR VOTE, angry

KILL THEM BEFORE POLICE WILL COME AND SET THEM FREEangry

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Peacecore: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Adeleke now has a Bsc in criminology from an American university.Dude also improved in his spoken English.He used the last four years to develop himself.I suppose that was why he didn't want to return to the Senate
It's no up to four years na. How can he get up Bsc in let's than four years where he even has issue of WAEC, brother man reason am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Peacecore: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2022
Aiel123:

Guy please be consistent with the osogbo results oo
I want to cover ife east from inec portal and Iwo
Good, unless I go for lauch break, I will keep u guys updated.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by TinubuNG: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

If you want to live a life of poverty keep supporting ApC by December your family might not see fuel to buy for 1000 naira per liter

So , your labourer party is the one sharing prosperity life? Rubbish !
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2022
fergie001:

Wish Osun people the best.

Up oyetola...I heard abia high court vacates order for ward delegates
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by OSDD(m): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2022
IJOBA11:
THEN RAISE ALARM!
To who?? Security agents that acted like they did not see anything when they wanted to beat a student or security agents that allowed them to be looking at electorates votes??

Please make I report to who??
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by TinubuNG: 10:43am On Jul 16, 2022
DMerciful:
How can you be campaigning for APC inspite of their monumental failure? You must be wicked and f00lish
I wonder how you can ever wish Nigeria a looters party like PDP or mushroom LP,you must be really mad and f00lish to ever think am undecided

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by IJOBA11: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2022
OSDD:

To who?? Security agents that acted like they did not see anything when they wanted to beat a student or security agents that allowed them to be looking at electorates votes??

Please make I report to who??
THEN ORGANIZE YOUR FELLOW YOUTHS AND JUDGE THEM INSTANTLY

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Aiel123: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2022
OSDD:

Osun State college of education, ilesa
What is the PDP agent doing
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by engineerboat(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2022
Voting has commenced in the polling units.

People are standing behind to make sure that the votes are counted before they can leave the polling unjt
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by OSDD(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2022
IJOBA11:
THEN ORGANIZE YOUR FELLOW YOUTHS AND JUDGE THEM INSTANTLY

youths that sold their conscience for 5k??

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Peacecore: 10:49am On Jul 16, 2022
Adexxi:
Na so majority of us dey do . Apc gave me 10k yesterday night. We go tell you we wan vote Apc , we reach polling unit vote pdp.
Stop writing trash just to deceive those that are not on ground. Who gave u money? Which polling u it are meant to vote? How much did ur family members got in total? Mind u the two major parties are involved in vote buying but it's not done in such foolish that u want us to believe to achieve a cheap propaganda
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by OSDD(m): 10:49am On Jul 16, 2022
Aiel123:

What is the PDP agent doing

Nothing..
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by OSDD(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2022
Peacecore:
Stop writing trash just to deceive those that are not on ground. Who gave u money? Which polling u it are meant to vote? How much did ur family members got in total? Mind u the two major parties are involved in vote buying but it's not done in such foolish that u want us to believe to achieve a cheap propaganda

Uncle no be propaganda..
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by fergie001: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2022
garfield1:

Like 2 weeks ago or so. He said the issue he took up based on the new Electoral Act should not have been handled by his Court but by the Federal High Court.

The matter is already statute-barred.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2022
Peacecore:
It's no up to four years na. How can he get up Bsc in let's than four years where he even has issue of WAEC, brother man reason am.
BSC in the US is two years

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by garfield1: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2022
fergie001:
Like 2 weeks ago or so. He said the issue he took up based on the new Electoral Act should not have been handled by his Court but by the Federal High Court.

It is not.I heard there was a fhc high court against the list
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by engineerboat(m): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2022
anonymuz:
please update asap. Not half way

Okay
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Starkid3010(m): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2022
TinubuNG:
I wonder how you can ever wish Nigeria a looters party like PDP or mushroom LP,you must be really mad and f00lish to ever think am undecided
LP is just an extension of PDP, the looters.
But only few reasonable people know this
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Enyimbafc: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2022
Can the bvas machine stop rigging in election.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by hotspec(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2022
Peacecore:
First, get education, then come back and correct your blunders.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Peacecore: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2022
lugado:
Adeleke had f9 in all his subjects except yoruba whenhe was a teenager. Na now when e don old he passed. Nigeria my country
Omo no be small thing o. I think brain is sharper when young. Now that dementia has eaten up all cells, he went back to school with which brain? grin
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Aiel123: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2022
OSDD:

Nothing..
He must have been bought
Agent are mostly responsible for party losses due to complacency

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by marsman: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2022
Lol, I have come to the conclusion that most soro soke's don't even want good governance, they just have this bitter hatred for anything APC. They don't care if the next credible candidate is Lucifer; as long as it can bring APC down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Peacecore: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2022
IJOBA11:
THEN RAISE ALARM!
Go raise am. Shey u dey online dey boast say Oyetola go loose. Now see as e dey happen offline grin

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by marsman: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Obidient.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Peacecore: 11:00am On Jul 16, 2022
marsman:

Obidient.
That's when u already have high school cert
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by engineerboat(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2022
fergie001:

Infact the claimant is not a PDP member.

The electoral Act already affect the judgement
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Adexxi(m): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2022
Why you mentioning my family What if I start attacking that your useless father undecided . Omo osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re . I come in peace today but peace was never an option
Peacecore:

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by OSDD(m): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2022
Aiel123:

He must have been bought
Agent are mostly responsible for party losses due to complacency

Probably.. the APC agents are intimidating
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by engineerboat(m): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2022
garfield1:

The court only return the case back to the claimant who is not a PDP member
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Peacecore: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

That's when u already have high school cert na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

Updated: List Of Indictments, Arrests And Executions!! Dismantling The Deepstate / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Ebelechukwu Obiano Rehabilitates Ernest Asuzu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.