Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home (2111 Views)

Lady Finds Love At Filling Station, Thanks The Government (Video) / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home by Bvlgari: 2:23am On Jul 16, 2022
A married lady has been captured finding a way out for her boyfriend to escape after her husband arrives home unexpectedly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4VZdKsH-ik

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home by fvck(m): 2:42am On Jul 16, 2022
No joke this is sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home by Wawelexy(m): 2:48am On Jul 16, 2022
fvck:
No joke this is sad

You are sad upon some people's enjoyment..... You better no carry those gender for head else you die wrongfully.... One man's wife is another person's olosho, it has ever been like that and you can't change that now...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home by Truvelisback(m): 3:14am On Jul 16, 2022
Way maker. grin
Re: Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home by nazicartel(m): 4:45am On Jul 16, 2022
You're cheating with a married woman in her husband's house.. people get morale oooo.
This things are teaching me something, I hardly walk around my house when I'm back. Especially when my fiancee is around. I just cross the parlour to my room. And that's till the next day. From now. I will be checking everywhere, even under my bed..
Remember when I would've had some stuffs with a married lady the husbands travels to china for goods. She told me she was divorced and always bored. You're divorced and driving Prado, highlander, Pajero etc. Anytime we mistakenly see on Sundays. You're wearing your wedding ring... Omoh, I had to make calls to confirm and they told me she was married and sent the handsome man's pics to me .. I had to JAPA

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home by YourHighTension: 5:21am On Jul 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home by epondudu: 5:37am On Jul 16, 2022
It's looks scripted Sha! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home by Jaybuoy: 5:39am On Jul 16, 2022
Omoo, things like this just make you wonder about the benefits of marriage.

OP is worried about the "hardworking young man" that was busy ploughing someone else's wife with impunity when he should be sorry for the husband.

A man comes home after a long stressful day of toiling to make that b*#ch comfortable and he meets this. Yet ladies here will say he should forgive and forget, when she's caught.

Rubbish.
Re: Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home by oyonu(m): 7:05am On Jul 16, 2022
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home by David1017(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2022
Did the guy jump�
Re: Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home by Mrscarter(f): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2022
Bvlgari:
A married lady has been captured finding a way out for her boyfriend to escape after her husband arrives home unexpectedly

Shameful
Re: Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home by TeeGentle(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2022
How did the boy manage to come down shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home by Realguyman1(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2022
O
Re: Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home by BlaqJosh: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2022
Crazy !!!
Re: Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home by KingRoi: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2022
Bvlgari:

Only a fool will trust a Nigerian woman.
Re: Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home by Omicron123: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2022
Scripted

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home by erad(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2022
Jaybuoy:
Omoo, things like this just make you wonder about the benefits of marriage.

OP is worried about the "hardworking young man" that was busy ploughing someone else's wife with impunity when he should be sorry for the husband.

A man comes home after a long stressful day of toiling to make that b*#ch comfortable and he meets this. Yet ladies here will say he should forgive and forget, when she's caught.

Rubbish.

He's referring to the woman's husband.
Re: Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home by Bvlgari: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
erad:

He's referring to the woman's husband.

He should have known if only he calmed down lol e body just dey hot grin

(1) (Reply)

. / My Man’s Friends Want Us To Break Up Because I Sent Nudes To Another Man / yt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.