Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? (3718 Views)

Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! / White Lady Appears In Court For Owing Her Friend $3150 Paid To Nigerian Scammer / Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by crestedaguiyi: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Torg77:

jesus how are you gona pay this back. If you don't pay they might find a way to arrest you

They dont give such amount to everybody, unfortunately , employer is owing me 5 months. 1.5plus, never expected such delays, no thanks to politics that he ventured into and got beaten black and blue

1 Like

Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by dollytino4real(f): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Torg77:

58k that's alot
yes o! PalmCredit
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by ASAPFERG: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
I will borrow and will not pay back cool
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by Aksure007: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
InfernoNig:
113k, remaining 56k to pay, couldn't meet up with the next payment as I lost my job, so they added 6k which is now 62k and it will be due on 27th this month. I done think tire, but can't kill myself, anything them want do make them do, I can't kill myself with thinking.

Cos it's still same people that refused to loan me they will still call. I am waiting for any of them, that will call me and talk rubbish.

Please the Loan app you used please indicated them all!!!
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by Olas8: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Torg77:

Wow 240 is much. How will u cope. What if they find a way to harass u or even arrest u

I planed on paying them back with all interest and like I said Iyanu masele as I have high hope on my business.
nobody loves to borrow and not be able to pay back and if you think the amount is too much just think of it as just numbers, and trust your handwork
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by Presidential1: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
uvie66:
For your stupid mind you don chop money clean mouth.....an agreement is an agreement they have the right to blackmail you wether you default for one minute or one day. Pay what you owe. The problem with Nigerians is not the government but people like you.

You just dey everywhere dey insult people.. be like you dey work for sokoloan ..

3 Likes

Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by InfernoNig: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Aksure007:

Please the Loan app you used please indicated them all!!!

Only migo
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by SenatePresdo(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
InfernoNig:
113k, remaining 56k to pay, couldn't meet up with the next payment as I lost my job, so they added 6k which is now 62k and it will be due on 27th this month. I done think tire, but can't kill myself, anything them want do make them do, I can't kill myself with thinking.

Cos it's still same people that refused to loan me they will still call. I am waiting for any of them, that will call me and talk rubbish.

How do loan companies know your contacts?
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by Harry00(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by SleekyP(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Olas8:

I planed on paying them back with all interest and like I said Iyanu masele as I have high hope on my business.
nobody loves to borrow and not be able to pay back and if you think the amount is too much just think of it as just numbers, and trust your handwork

See solutions here grin

Y’all visit this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7131622/loan-apps-owing-loan-app#112921939
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by officialmario(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Palmpay #2500
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by Olas8: 2:25am On Jul 17, 2022
SleekyP:

See solutions here grin

Y’all visit this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7131622/loan-apps-owing-loan-app#112921939

Nothing is this life is forever free and every debt owed must be payed one way or the other.

Thanks for the tips but loans must be paid back so others can have access to it when they also needs it.
But I really appreciate the tips just that I have to pay back as I promised
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by InfernoNig: 7:06am On Jul 17, 2022
SenatePresdo:

How do loan companies know your contacts?

Through Google contacts.
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by Channel54: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2022
And most of these loan apps keep sending unsolicited text messages about their apps to people everyday. If not for discipline i would have borrowed from them and refuse to pay. I wonder how they get people's phone numbers.
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by uvie66: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Presidential1:

You just dey everywhere dey insult people.. be like you dey work for sokoloan ..
which one be insult....no be true I talk, you owe money, time to pay don reach you come dey yearn okpata.

1 Like

Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by uvie66: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2022
SavageResponse:

He is the borrower, the people who gave him the money are called lenders
sorry slip of tongue.
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by Presidential1: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
uvie66:
which one be insult....no be true I talk, you owe money, time to pay don reach you come dey yearn okpata.

You were rude bro.. you don't type very rudely to people because they are owing ... You gotta have courtesy
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by okolojay: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Loan apps have never been my thing and they never will, I totally prefer saving my money. I save with FairSave, it’s soo stressfree.
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by FatherBona: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
okolojay:
Loan apps have never been my thing and they never will, I totally prefer saving my money. I save with FairSave, it’s soo stressfree.

Is it on App Store ?
iOS
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by OgaDeyVex: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
100million Naira

Oga Just Dey One Side Dey Vex
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by Ibechris2: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
U see these boys and girls owing here and there,are the very poor people whose brain and six senses are yoked in wickedness.

How can anyone owe and still brag about not paying...this is absolute evil on the face of the earth.

This is the very poor shouting Buhari here and there,but inside them is made up of wickedness.

In fact the most wicked people in this country are poor people.

Know this and avoid them when necessary.

1 Like

Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
okolojay:

Good but their interest per annum is so disgusting!!!

1 Like

Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by Carlyscales: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kcdojoto:
After lcredit blackmailed me for just a day I defaulted I decided that I will not pay the 72k I'm owed them and nothing happen till date.
They are even texting me to correct another loan but no be me them again

You no go know how far untill you start running a proper and prosperous business, and now needs some funding from commercial banks here.

Try restructure the loan with them n start paying small small
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by Slimmy19: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
I know how hard life have been and can be
But one thing i try to avoid as much as possible is the act of borrowing
It makes me very much uncomfortable

I think the last time i owed someone upto 500naira was in my 100L when hunger nearly killed me and it was a shop i bought food stuffs from on credit
Any time i walked through that path then,i know how imprisoned i felt
Though am still a student and life is still difficult, but i find it very hard to borrow
Funny enough i don't even borrow more than 200naira from network providers self and i thank God for that
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by Ikea81: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
2m
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by gulfer: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
uvie66:
For your stupid mind you don chop money clean mouth.....an agreement is an agreement they have the right to blackmail you wether you default for one minute or one day. Pay what you owe. The problem with Nigerians is not the government but people like you.
Are you a loan shark or an employee with one of them undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by hpk(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
I no dey owe loan app shishi-kobo.
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by DonNeon: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? by Thomthom(m): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ibechris2:
U see these boys and girls owing here and there,are the very poor people whose brain and six senses are yoked in wickedness.

How can anyone owe and still brag about not paying...this is absolute evil on the face of the earth.

This is the very poor shouting Buhari here and there,but inside them is made up of wickedness.

In fact the most wicked people in this country are poor people.

Know this and avoid them when necessary.

But am just passing through b4 I saw ur comment.. I did not see anyone that said they are not paying,, they only said they hope on God to assist them to pay because the business they put the money did not work out Na..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Sucked My Teacher’s Manhood To Pass His Subject – Female Student / Fulani Herdsmen Overpower Soldiers,kill Many In B/ladi Lga(pics) / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore For The Usual Offence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.