Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,742 members, 7,834,495 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. (976 Views)

Best Solution To Mosquitoes / Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Truvelisback(m): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2022
Good day, fellas. If not for monetary reason, polygamy would have been the best way to reduce the high rate of single ladies and guys. I.e If guys start marrying like 2 or 3, it would reduce the rate of single ladies. Secondly, because of the high cost living now in Nigeria, if ladies or some ladies can be financially independent to assist men, polygamy won't be an issue and it would be easier to be achieved. Note: It's my own opinion. So, don't take it personal.

1 Like

Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Haakeem(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2022
It seems you're obsessed with Women!!!.
Go any marry.

1 Like

Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Haakeem(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2022
Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by babasolution: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2022
The way guys on this platform always seek to be helped by women disgusts me.

It shows the African man is not what he is touted to be,the African male is less of a man
Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Candidlady: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2022
babasolution:
The way guys on this platform always seek to be helped by women disgusts me.

It shows the African man is not what he is touted to be,the African male is less of a man

@bolded
On point

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Truvelisback(m): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2022
Haakeem:
It seems you're obsessed with Women!!!.

Go any marry.
I'm not, i am only concerned abt both genders, most especially the strange high rate of single ladies in Nigeria. They are just too many. They are all over the places. E.g in the Churches, fb, etc. The solution is polygamy. One man, one wife won't solve it. And to worsen it, the economy isn't helping matters. That's why ladies needs to be financially independent too for polygamy to be achieved.
Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
I'm not, i am only concerned abt both genders, most especially the strange high rate of single ladies in Nigeria. They are just too many. They are all over the places. E.g in the Churches, fb, etc. The solution is polygamy. One man, one wife won't solve it. And to worsen it, the economy isn't helping matters. That's why ladies needs to be financially independent too for polygamy to be achieved.
Truvel, you're not very smart...

I'll ask you a question...

Do you know what renewable energy is? Can you list them? And those that are non-renewable?

It doesn't matter how rich you are... Wealth might make it easier for individuals to practice polygamy but it does nothing for the society... Our already depleted resources can not take care of the population, esp here in Africa...

You should know that the reason most in Nigeria can't afford health care and accommodation and electricity and even clean water is because the nation is poor...

Nigeria is an example... A population of over 200 million... We used to be the petroleum gaint but not anymore... We are now relying on Agriculture and only those in rural communities give a fu** about it...

There's not enough in the ground to help us... And the exploding population is making things worse... The more children we have, the poorer we would be... That's a fact...

If you want the single ladies in your church to get married, pressure the men to date them and propose... Women and men are nearly equal... There's no much difference... Societal standards has only made women eager to get married early while their male counterparts wait till their thirties before settling down... Different values... So many young men aren't interested in marriage... Not that they aren't available...

Hope you understand?

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Truvelisback(m): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:

Do you know what renewable energy is? Can you list them? And those that are non-renewable?

It doesn't matter how rich you are... Wealth might make it easier for individuals to practice polygamy but it does nothing for the society... Our already depleted resources can not take care of the population, esp here in Africa...

You should know that the reason most in Nigeria can't afford health care and accommodation and electricity and even clean water is because the nation is poor...

Nigeria is an example... A population of over 200 million... We used to be the petroleum gaint but not anymore... We are now relying on Agriculture and only those in rural communities give a fu** about it...

There's not enough in the ground to help us... And the exploding population is making things worse... The more children we have, the poorer we would be... That's a fact...

If you want the single ladies in your church to get married, pressure the men to date them and propose... Women and men are nearly equal... There's no much difference... Societal standards has only made women eager to get married early while their male counterparts wait till their thirties before settling down... Different values... So many young men aren't interested in marriage... Not that they aren't available...

Hope you understand?
They are interested. Money is just the issue accompanied with the responsibilities.
Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Littlechild(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Truvelisback

You are a good guy, but I will advice you to

1. Stop creating thread about marriage.
2. Remove your good heart Nigeria women/girls.
3. What you desire can only be achieved via a western women.

1 Like

Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Truvelisback(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Littlechild:
Truvelisback

You are a good guy, but I will advice you to

1. Stop creating thread about marriage.
2. Remove your heart Nigeria women/girls.
3. What you desire can only be achieved via a western women.
Which country? grin
Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
They are interested. Money is just the issue accompanied with the responsibilities.
Did you read my post? undecided
Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Truvelisback(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
Did you read my post? undecided
I did.
Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
I did.
What did you get from it?
Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Truvelisback(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
What did you get from it?
From ur long epistle, i got that men aren't interested in marriage.
Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
grin grin

I don't blame you...
Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Fmghewzy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Truvelisback:

Fuvk up!!
Just look at how you are disgracing us.
From that long epistle ,this is the only stuff you could point to.You shouldn't have answered at all.

This is why some of them would be insulting us. undecided.
Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Truvelisback(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
grin grin

I don't blame you...
I only picked out the most important point. Most of the things u wrote above are related to the poor state of country and her economy, of which we are all aware abt and can feel the unbearable heat, but should stop us from getting married? What are the measures we need to take to reduce the high rate of single ladies and guys in the country or to achieve this despite the complicative effect of bad economy? That's the purpose of this thread.
Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Truvelisback(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Fuvk up!!
Just look at how you are disgracing us.
From that long epistle ,this is the only stuff you could point to.You shouldn't have answered at all.

This is why some of them would be insulting us. undecided.
Pls, make her points clear to me. Most of the thing she wrote are off the track.
Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Littlechild(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
Which country? grin

When you keep creating thread about your opinion about marriage, nairalandera will see you as a weak guy, even though you are not.

Go for a western woman.

1 Like

Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by advanceDNA: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. If not for monetary reason, polygamy would have been the best way to reduce the high rate of single ladies and guys. I.e If guys start marrying like 2 or 3, it would reduce the rate of single ladies. Secondly, because of the high cost living now in Nigeria, if ladies or some ladies can be financially independent to assist men, polygamy won't be an issue and it would be easier to be achieved. Note: It's my own opinion. So, don't take it personal.

Solution to what?? People just like sex and they are largely not disciplined...thats why we fvck around...

What makes you think women like and want to share penís under one roof in the name of marriage....only desperate women and women who love money settle for sharing penís willingly, whether under one roof as wife or as side chic... women are too jealous..

Besides, its easy sneak around...thats why men do it....women even sneak around more because scociety slut shame women who sleep with motiple men....
people that have multiple wives still sneak aroumd because it requires less commitment and Its fun chopping several women without marriage or knowimg inlaws

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Truvelisback(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Littlechild:

When you keep creating thread about your opinion about marriage, they will see you as a weak guy.

Go for western woman.
True. When u talked abt western women, do u mean the Yorubas?
Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Truvelisback(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

Solution to what?? People just like sex and they are largely not disciplined...thats why we fvck around...

What makes you think women like and want to share penís under one roof in the name of marriage....only desperate women and women who love money settle for sharing penís willingly, whether under one roof as wife or as side chic... women are too jealous..

Besides, its easy sneak around...thats why men do it....women even sneak around more because scociety slut shame women who sleep with motiple men....
people that have multiple wives still sneak aroumd because it requires less commitment and Its fun chopping several women without marriage or knowimg inlaws
Only women who wants to sneak around would do so. In those days, polygamy wasn't that complicative but it's possible.
Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by advanceDNA: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
Only women who wants to sneak around would do so. In those days, polygamy wasn't that complicative but it's possible.

Polygamy has always been complicated becos of human nature.."we are jealous creatures"

The reason you think it was normal in those days is because women were largely belittled nd seen only as home carers, baby makers amd se objects......
Now whem women are also breadwinner
.how do you bring a second wife home when you and your wife are sharing responsibility, buying land together and building houses

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Truvelisback(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

Polygamy has always been complicated becos of human nature.."we are jealous creatures"

The reason you think it was normal in those days is because women were largely belittled nd seen only as home carers, baby makers amd se objects......
Now whem women are also breadwinner
.how do you bring a second wife home when you and your wife are sharing responsibility, buying land together and building houses
Polygamy is a Choice. B4 u take a 2nd wife, she must have known that u have a 1st wife and she would have agreed to terms and condition if she wants to be the 2nd wife. 2ndly, women who are Breadwinners are very few and very rare to find. In most cases, it's the man that bears all the burdens in the home. As for the responsibilities, the wives and the husband has to co-operate and sort it out. All hands must be on deck.
Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Trailblazer93: 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Do not put any girl on pedestal. You think she will eventually say yes but what she sees is a thirsty SIMP and actually that is what it is...

She will eventually lose her attraction for you if other women do not find you attractive ensure you keep getting attention of women without any effort she will notice. You know what, she will get stock to you....

ONLY THIRSTY MEN PUT LADIES ON PEDESTAL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by advanceDNA: 1:35am On Jul 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
Polygamy is a Choice. B4 u take a 2nd wife, she must have known that u have a 1st wife and she would have agreed to terms and condition if she wants to be the 2nd wife. 2ndly, women who are Breadwinners are very few and very rare to find. In most cases, it's the man that bears all the burdens in the home. As for the responsibilities, the wives and the husband has to co-operate and sort it out. All hands must be on deck.

In most home?? men are the bread winners??
Oga.....U are still in 1990....
Which wife will corporate with you and sort it out with you for you to bring second wife even if you bkth agreed that you will be a polygamous man.

.unless decived by religion that its blessing for her as in islam....which woman will drop her money to fund home where her huband is bringing extra mouth to feed and extra pvssy to fvck?

U are not being realistic.. U are looking at the matter in black and white....
Marrying two wives goes beyond agreement..
Go and ask the muslims that their religion automatically permits them yet they have one wife.....

in reality only women without choice, desperate women and gold diggers share peñìs with other women...

By the way...U never answered my question how is polygamy the solution whem in reality people just like having fun and sleeping with several partners, whether they have money or not??

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by NaBanga: 2:20am On Jul 17, 2022
Please understand that men do not want to share women. As human nature and desires are often mutual, women do not want to share men. No woman wants to be in a polygamous relationship and provide financially for the man. The reason so many women stay single is because they don't want to suffer in marriage with a poor man. They would rather date a married man with money, but those women often keep poor men as their boyfriends.

Please tell me what happens to all the poor men who cannot marry? If they don't have access to women, ultimately they will become a nuisance and violent towards anyone in their path. It's better to empower women to take care of themselves and their children and allow them to date as single women. In this way poor men still have some access to women.

1 Like

Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Truvelisback(m): 4:08am On Jul 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

In most home?? men are the bread winners??
Oga.....U are still in 1990....
Which wife will corporate with you and sort it out with you for you to bring second wife even if you bkth agreed that you will be a polygamous man.

.unless decived by religion that its blessing for her as in islam....which woman will drop her money to fund home where her huband is bringing extra mouth to feed and extra pvssy to fvck?

U are not being realistic.. U are looking at the matter in black and white....
Marrying two wives goes beyond agreement..
Go and ask the muslims that their religion automatically permits them yet they have one wife.....

in reality only women without choice, desperate women and gold diggers share peñìs with other women...

By the way...U never answered my question how is polygamy the solution whem in reality people just like having fun and sleeping with several partners, whether they have money or not??
Polygamy would reduce the high rate of Spinsterhood and sleeping around in Nigeria and in Africa, especially for those who mean business.
Re: If Not For Monetary Reasons, Polygamy Would Have Being The Best Solution. by Autobot05: 4:20am On Jul 17, 2022
Datboredberri:

Hope you understand?

There’s nothing equal about a man and a woman
Both in strength and productivity
I’ve been watching you for a while now always ranting irrelevantly. You need to stop

Jesus is the ONLY way❤️

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thick Ass South African Creamily Satisfies Herself / Fall Out Quick!!! / Unemployment Have Done Me Something,what Happened Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.