Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history (5105 Views)

Kuda Bank Have Started Charges. / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Tonero5200: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2022
left me stranded over 2 hours now in a restaurant have already ate from... .. everything I bought was 1350, I have just 500 in my wallet so all my mind was I was going to do transfer to them.

since 9 o clock up to now kuda service have been down...
still sitting here in the restaurant, ashamed... people come dey look me like a beggar...I can't cry..I can't shout..I can't even beg with a clear mind.. because the more I try the more it looks as if I'm a cunned man.

I pleaded to give them the 500 with me but they refused hoping to come back later with the balance..even if they did i still need like 2h to take me back home...so no way.

kuda bank is not reliable at all
kuda bank are not trustworthy with your money
they leave you in sifia pains like am in here over 3 hour's plus..
don't use them
you leave to regret it like I'm in deep regret if only have maintained using my first bank
Which I have no funds in as at now.
please stay AWAY from kuda bank.

2 Shares

Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by AyesolveNLA: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2022
Kuda bank gave notification that they will be working on their platform two days ago

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Tonero5200: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2022
AyesolveNLA:
Kuda bank gave notification that they will be working on their platform two days ago
lies, maybe your an agent.

no bank works on their platform on a morning like this without sending out notification emails.

this isn't the first time kuda has dealt me dirty, it also happened sometime last 2month, but then I wasn't in haste like this.

stupid bank kuda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by CamelCase: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2022
Tonero5200:
left me stranded over 2 hours now in a restaurant have already ate from... .. everything I bought was 1350, I have just 500 in my wallet so all my mind was I was going to do transfer to them.

since 9 o clock up to now kuda service have been down...
still sitting here in the restaurant, ashamed... people come dey look me like a beggar...I can't cry..I can't shout..I can't even beg with a clear mind.. because the more I try the more it looks as if I'm a cunned man.

I pleaded to give them the 500 with me but they refused hoping to come back later with the balance..even if they did i still need like 2h to take me back home.

kuda bank is not reliable at all
kuda bank are not trustworthy with your money
they leave you in sifia pains like am in here over 3 hour's plus..
don't use them
you leave to regret it like I'm in deep regret if only have maintained using my first bank
Which I have no funds in as at now

Are you still there?

Turn on your airplane mode and turn it off again.. thank me later,

They nearly casued me high BP one day like that untill a colleague gave me this scope and it worked.

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Tonero5200: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
CamelCase:

Are you still there?

Turn on your airplane mode and turn it off again.. thank me later,

They nearly casued me high BP one day like that untill a colleague gave me this scope and it worked.

bros I'm still here, same technique have been using over 3 hour's plus after restarting my phone got tiringly, had to be using airplane... but still it's not loading like the screenshot I uploaded.

I haven't be in embarrassing situation like this before, all bad to Kuda bank's.
Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Efna55: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kuda bank has been good to me since I start using their service..

6 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Tonero5200: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
still not opening

my people stay away from kuda bank.... don't wait til you fall on my situation before you run

going 4 hours now still not opening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Cleveraustine01(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
You go wash plate today bro

7 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by CamelCase: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Try uninstalling and reinstalling..

Nawa, Kuda
Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Tonero5200: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Cleveraustine01:
You go wash plate today bro
no I won't, I sit here with a smiling face, any time it open I do their transfer to them.

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by TheZeezle(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Use browser if u still have the cell# used to sign up.
Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Tonero5200: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
TheZeezle:
Use browser if u still have the cell# used to sign up.
I haven't tried that before, let me see if I can
Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Tonero5200: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Efna55:
Kuda bank has been good to me since I start using their service..
may you find yourself in a worst case scenario like this even worst that you won't come out alife...this year, it will suck your breath out, while people rejoice from afar.. might not even be bank related issue.
so I curse your life

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Charleys: 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Guy try first bank you'll thank Kuda.
I had a family member that was sick abs about to take drip and all I was supposed to do was to transfer 5000

The person was waiting in the hospital ATM to get the money and first bank fall my hands big time.

I had to take permission,leave work and go to BANK.

I didn't want to go to POS cuz I no want hear stories
Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by TheZeezle(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tonero5200:
I haven't tried that before, let me see if I can

Come back here and thank me later.
Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Tonero5200: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
still not opening
Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Tonero5200: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
how many hours now, so if this is an issue of life and death, so the case would have gone.

never again will I bank with kuda

they are unreliable, no human sympathy

Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Tonero5200: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
the hypertension effect this having on me, I feel so weak. food have eaten has Left my body already...I look sick because of this people. kuda bank it shall never be well with your company.
Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Winningbot: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tonero5200:
the hypertension effect this having on me, I feel so weak.
food have eaten has Left my body already...I look sick because of this people.
kuda bank it shall never be well with your company.
check your network, the fault isn't from kuda. I having been doing transactions today
Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Tonero5200: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Winningbot:
check your network, the fault isn't from kuda. I having been doing transactions today
it's not network, I have tried my glo and mtn.. With enough data
Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by beejay501: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bro same with me since yesterday , I no fit use my ATM card zenith bank wan kill me I no chop anything since yesterday till now ,I no get anything for house.

This early morning I say make I try again same thing.
For small money I wan collect take chop o. Omo Naija hard No be small. angry embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Vix805: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
access bank did almost this Same thing to me yesterday , horrible.
Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Bigfish121(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Does us WiFi to open the app and also use a good network.
Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Dannyon1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
turn on a vpn with the app

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
This one wan beg money

grin grin

Just drop your main account make I do you 1k

I said what I said

3 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Tonero5200: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
This one wan beg money

grin grin

I said what I said
keep your 1k to your father or mother, them both need it more. if not people for noe dey help them pay transport fare for road out of pity...

may you die in your sleep tonight and never wake up.
Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by beejay501: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
This one wan beg money

grin grin

I said what I said

Oga Shut up .

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by shellybee: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
This one wan beg money

grin grin

I said what I said
Boss abeg shey make I drop aza?
Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Tonero5200: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
beejay501:

Oga Shut up .

he's probably still a kid who've never been in a situation like this before.
Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Serenitys: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
I am facing same thing here

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by Tonero5200: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Serenitys:
I am facing same thing here

thanks very much for this, so it's not on my end then.

but you will still see some people come out to say theirs is working, just to make people look bad... and what am saying here is trash..

why would a bank be offline since 9am! up to this moment..
place I want to go I can't
things I want to do I can't

with my own money again, They just use everything to fustrate a common man in this country.

Cbn needs to look into this

never have I experienced such a thing.....if this was a matter of life and death since I made this topic, won't the person have died?
Re: Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history by 40fy: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2022

**Kuda mobile app is workin'!! What y'all talkin' about??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office / 11 Things Nigerian Girls/women Love Besides Money / My Life In My Pastor’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.