Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile (4686 Views)

The Trans Agenda And What It’s About: / Man Despises Family For Their Hostile Treatment During Difficult Times / My Sister's Friend Is Becoming Hostile.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Karleb(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Initially when I listened to Closer by Dave Chapelle, I agreed with majority of what he said because he was speaking my mind. Days later after the comedy special, Dave Chapelle had to come out to paraphrase some of what he has said to not hurt the LGBT feelings.

The problem with these alphabet people is just the Ts, these people will make you love Gays and Lesbians even if you are an homohobe.

With all the rights Feminists have, they are no way close to the rights the Ts have.

No matter who you are, if you offend them you are getting canceled. Even if you are a member of the community. All they need do is label you a transphobe and you might be begging for your next meal if care is not taken.

I watched the documentary What is a woman and I saw how a supposed professor in the United States could not define who a woman is because he was trying to not say a woman is someone who has XX chromosome and born with a virgina bec, obviously, he identify with the Ts.

It's so bad that this little writing could come back to hurt me in the future.

So who are those powers behind the Ts?
Why are they so powerful, even though they are the minority?
Why do they have more power than all other groups?
Why do they have such fragile ego? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Ishilove: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
How will your writing come back to hurt you in future? Guy, this is Nigeria. We are still light years away from accepting this alphabet bullshit

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by DoveXlover: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
They are not as powerful as the media is portraying them.
Even in USA and Europe, they are still not accepted by the pubic and frowned upon when they go out in public.
Do you know that even full blown gayyys are still frowned upon in USA?
Let a man start kissing a man in USA in a park or public space and watch how the people react.
The media is just a tool of control making them look popular but in reality people still finds them weird and uncomfortable.
In some states in USA, gayyys and all these trans people are being attacked and given the beating of their lives by mask men and women.
Note; I am not in support of violence melted at them, i am just telling you that they are not as accepted as you think.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by qtguru(m): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
DoveXlover:
Even in USA and Europe, they are still not accepted by the pubic and frowned upon when they go out in public.
Let a man start kissing a man in USA in a park or public space and watch how the people react.
The media is just a tool of control making them look popular but in reality people still finds them weird and uncomfortable.
In some states in USA, gayyys and all these trans people are being attacked and given the beating of their lives by mask men and women.
Note; I am not in support of violence melted at them, i am just telling you that they are not as accepted as you think.

I agree it's the media
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by naija4life247: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Karleb:
Initially when I listened to Closer by Dave Chapelle, I agreed with majority of what he said because he was speaking my mind. Days later after the comedy special, Dave Chapelle had to come out to paraphrase some of what he has said to not hurt the LGBT feelings.

The problem with these alphabet people is just the Ts, these people will make you love Gays and Lesbians even if you are an homohobe.

With all the rights Feminists have, they are no way close to the rights the Ts have.

No matter who you are, if you offend them you are getting canceled. Even if you are a member of the community. All they need do is label you a transphobe and you might be begging for your next meal if care is not taken.

I watched the documentary What is a woman and I saw how a supposed professor in the United States could not define who a woman is because he was trying to not say a woman is someone who has XX chromosome and born with a virgina bec, obviously, he identify with the Ts.

Lucifer is backing them. But we shall destroy them all and send them to meet their father Lucifer

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Personally, I have no problem with the lesbians, gays, bisexuals and asexuals but you see those trannies, they are something else entirely.

You either agree with them or you get cancelled.

You'll see transmen i.e women who have cut off their breasts to look more like men getting pregnant and they'll tell you that men can get pregnant and in order to be included will demand words like "pregnant women" &" breastfeeding" to be changed to "birth givers or pregnant people" & "chest feeding"

Then for transwomen, they want to remove the word "woman" because they can never be women to "uterus havers" "menstruators" etc

I support the lgb but if these trannies are included then they should all getat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by CountVersailles(f): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Karleb:

You need to grow up a little bit more and realize that no one is chasing you. You clearly are still lacking in the basic understanding of discrimination and how people who have been discriminated against for several years may behave. There is no us versus them happening here. It's all in your head. Your bias not only shows in your describing them as "alphabet people", but also in the contempt you are showing for your fellow humans. I can only imagine what you would do if you had a little more power to decide their future. You need to learn to be a lot more compassionate.

A people who have been discriminated against all these years reserve the right to lash out at their oppressors, one of whom you clearly are. Don't take it too personally. You should also inform yourself that we are learning a lot more about the human being and it's no news that gender is fluid. Obviously that's not something you realize, living in your retarde.d world where everything is black and white.

Who has a fragile ego now? You who are shaking like a leaf because some people are living their own lives and minding their own business? Grow up and stop showing the attitude reminiscent of what white supremacists show to black people who are very different from them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Karleb(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ishilove:
How will your writing come back to hurt you in future? Guy, this is Nigeria. We are still light years away from accepting this alphabet bullshit

Take for instance. NOI has been working in the west for years. Someone could do a deep scan on his social media activities and if it comes that she was ever transphobic, she'll struggle to get great jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Ishilove: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Karleb:

Take for instance. NOI has been working in the west for years. Someone could do a deep scan on his social media activities and if it comes that she was ever transphobic, she'll struggle to get great jobs.
I wonder how they became so powerful to the extent they are arm twisting the majority into accepting their madness

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Ishilove: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ardar:
Personally, I have no problem with the lesbians, gays, bisexuals and asexuals but you see those trannies, they are something else entirely.

You either agree with them or you get cancelled.

You'll see transmen i.e women who have cut off their breasts to look more like men getting pregnant and they'll tell you that men can get pregnant and in order to be included will demand words like "pregnant women" &" breastfeeding" to be changed to "birth givers or pregnant people" & "chest feeding"

Then for transwomen, they want to remove the word "woman" because they can never be women to "uterus havers" "menstruators" etc

I support the lgb but if these trannies are included then they should all getat.
This is insanity.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Ishilove: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
DoveXlover:
This is news
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by alphaNomega: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
It is a case of psychosis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Karleb(m): 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
DoveXlover:

If there's still racism after so many years then I can't possibly doubt you.

But this people are really powerful.

A certain public figure came out to say a woman is someone who has vagina and boobs and some days later, she had to come out to renounce what she said.

Did you think she did that out of her own free will?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Ishilove: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Karleb:

If there's still racism after so many years then I can't possibly doubt you.

But this people are really powerful.

A certain public figure came out to say a woman is someone who has vagina and boobs and some days later, she had to come out to renounce what she said.

Did you think she did that out of her own free will?
So who is a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Omoluabi16(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ishilove:

So who is a woman?
A woman is someone/something who believes that they/it/she is a woman.
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Ishilove: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Omoluabi16:
A woman is someone/something who believes that they/it/she is a woman.
If I believe I'm a zebra, that means I'm a zebra.

Got it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Karleb(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ishilove:

So who is a woman?

Normal definition:

Someone born naturally with the female genitals, boobs and virgina. Someone with the XX chromosome.

Trans Definition.

Someone who identifies as a woman. What does she identifies as? A woman. What is that? cheesy

Then they go into a endless loop of circular definition.

To the trans if you believe in your mind that you are a woman, then you are a woman irrespective of your natural gender. You just happen to be in the wrong body.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by crackhaus: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ishilove:

If I believe I'm a zebra, that means I'm a zebra.

Got it.
It's funny...
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Ishilove: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Karleb:

Normal definition:

Someone born naturally with the female genitals, boobs and virgina. Someone with the XX chromosome.

Trans Definition.

Someone who identifies as a woman. What does she identifies as? A woman. What is that? cheesy

To the trans if you believe in your mind that you are a woman, then you are a woman irrespective of your natural gender. You just happen to be in the wrong body.
And somehow somehow, people are accepting this rubbish? The world has truly gone mad

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Karleb(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
CountVersailles:

You need to grow up a little bit more and realize that no one is chasing you. You clearly are still lacking in the basic understanding of discrimination and how people who have been discriminated against for several years may behave. There is no us versus them happening here. It's all in your head. Your bias not only shows in your describing them as "alphabet people", but also in the contempt you are showing for your fellow humans. I can only imagine what you would do if you had a little more power to decide their future. You need to learn to be a lot more compassionate.

A people who have been discriminated against all these years reserve the right to lash out at their oppressors, one of whom you clearly are. Don't take it too personally. You should also inform yourself that we are learning a lot more about the human being and it's no news that gender is fluid. Obviously that's not something you realize, living in your retarde.d world where everything is black and white.

Who has a fragile ego now? You who are shaking like a leaf because some people are living their own lives and minding their own business? Grow up and stop showing the attitude reminiscent of what white supremacists show to black people who are very different from them.

Why are you angry?

What is wrong with calling them alphabet people?

When did transgender became mainstream?

Is it even upto 5 years? So how have they been discriminated against for years?

Only gays and Lesbians have been oppressed for years and these people are even cool. They are not as hostile as the Ts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by A001: 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Interesting discussion.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by crackhaus: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Karleb:

Normal definition:

Trans Definition.

So silly...

Ben Shapiro usually has their medicine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkONHNXGfaM

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Enceladus(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
I watched a Matt Walsh episode recently where he postulated that the trans movement is the progeny of political radical feminism.

Big Corp is the one pushing them. They have a lot of cool people, but a lot of them are wild because of the power given to them by big corp.

Their case is just like black Americans that had no voice, got some power through the civil rights movement and today we see that some of them have weaponized racism and any constructive critical criticism is racism to them.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by RepoMan007: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
The trans people are indeed hostile to non trans. Like the non trans sat down and said let us create them or form them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Ishilove: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
crackhaus:

So silly...

Ben Shapiro usually has their medicine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkONHNXGfaM
I love this

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Karleb(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Enceladus:
I watched a Matt Walsh episode recently where he postulated that the trans movement is the progeny of political radical feminism.

Big Corp is the one pushing them. They have a lot of cool people, but a lot of them are wild because of the power given to them by big corp.

Their case is just like black Americans that had no voice, got some power through the civil rights movement and today we see that some of them have weapon racism and any constructive critical criticism is racism to them.

This.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Acidosis(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
...because they want the world to accept their bullsh't.
You can't force me to like what I hate. wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 17, 2022
DoveXlover:

Yeah right, until you apply for a position and HR ask you how you would relate to your trans co-workers if you have one.

Then they proceed to check your social media accounts to see if you're transphobic.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by CHoccolaTE: 3:05am On Jul 17, 2022
One reason I think they have been given so much power is because of the money big pharma (major multinational companies) make from their hormones sales to trans and medical care given to those who physically transition.
Trans hormone therapy costs quite abit if used for a few years.

I can't think of any other reason why this madness has become so accepted in the many western countries. Maybe too much liberal thinking led to this. I don't know.

Trans people don't even pose so much of a threat to biological men as much as they do to women. Women are really going through hell in US and Europe because of transgenderism. Transwomen act like psychotic entitled lunatics and demand that they must be allowed access to women's prisons and women's hostels and women's shelters and in a lot of cases, they sue to get their way. Some prisons allow dangerous convicted male prisoners to stay in female prisons just because they identify as women. Women's shelters and public bathrooms have become free for all, any man can easily wear a wig and dress and walk into them, There have been many cases of sexual assault and sexual harassment by these men who were granted access to women's private spaces against the biological women there.

Or is their claiming to be lesbians and demanding that actual lesbians date and sleep with them if not they are trans phobic?

Or their forcing their way into women's sports (Mia Thomas, Fallon fox etc) that went into women's sports and had a clearly unfair advantage over the women they were competing against.

Or their language that erases women and reduces women to body parts and body functions eg uterus havers instead of women, menstruating people instead of women, birthing bodies instead of mothers, non-men, birthing parent, chest-feeders, womb owners etc. That's why I see women who support them as airheads and idiots. And unfortunately, many women still support them and validate their madness inspite of the crap they dish to women on a daily basis.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by naija4life247: 6:55am On Jul 17, 2022
CountVersailles:

This one is suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and chronic hallucinations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 17, 2022
I have a question for you. When a trans man gives birth at the hospital, who's the baby's mother?
CountVersailles:

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Enceladus(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
One reason I think they have been given so much power is because of the money big pharma (major multinational companies) make from their hormones sales to trans and medical care given to those who physically transition.
Trans hormone therapy costs quite abit if used for a few years.

I can't think of any other reason why this madness has become so accepted in the many western countries. Maybe too much liberal thinking led to this. I don't know.

Trans people don't even pose so much of a threat to biological men as much as they do to women. Women are really going through hell in US and Europe because of transgenderism. Transwomen act like psychotic entitled lunatics and demand that they must be allowed access to women's prisons and women's hostels and women's shelters and in a lot of cases, they sue to get their way. Some prisons allow dangerous convicted male prisoners to stay in female prisons just because they identify as women. Women's shelters and public bathrooms have become free for all, any man can easily wear a wig and dress and walk into them, There have been many cases of sexual assault and sexual harassment by these men who were granted access to women's private spaces against the biological women there.

Or is their claiming to be lesbians and demanding that actual lesbians date and sleep with them if not they are trans phobic?

Or their forcing their way into women's sports (Mia Thomas, Fallon fox etc) that went into women's sports and had a clearly unfair advantage over the women they were competing against.

Or their language that erases women and reduces women to body parts and body functions eg uterus havers instead of women, menstruating people instead of women, birthing bodies instead of mothers, non-men, birthing parent, chest-feeders, womb owners etc. That's why I see women who support them as airheads and idiots. And unfortunately, many women still support them and validate their madness inspite of the crap they dish to women on a daily basis.

The left doesn't realise what they have gotten themselves into with their woke nonsense.

The feminists are obviously pained at the trans women eroding the identity of what a woman is, but they will defend the trans people publicly because of some bullshit leftist ideology.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality / For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy / Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.