Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile (4736 Views)

The Trans Agenda And What It’s About: / Man Despises Family For Their Hostile Treatment During Difficult Times / My Sister's Friend Is Becoming Hostile.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Magnoliaa(f): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2022
truthsayer009:
If you have more, refresh my memory. If It was directed at you, I will tell you. I have nothing to hide coco.

I'm not shying away from anything.

Oga, disembark from this capping, joorrr. undecided So this is what you want to sit down and be doing from morning 'till night? She bringing every posts and you explaining it away.

When the posts obviously exist and you're forming a self-induced amnesia.

Continue. As she said, tomorrow again, you will make another snide, sly remark, laugh with people over it and claim it never happened as it did.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Magnoliaa(f): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:
I even find it funny that we can talk about trans people being hostile when mr truthspeaker and co cannot fathom someone having an opinion different from theirs. If that’s not hostile I don’t know what is.

Abi na.

When you have your opinion, you hate others, you're an hypocrite, you feel people are coming for your life, bla bla bla.

But when they do, it is right and sweet and honest and everything good.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2022
truthsayer009:

About your opinion on LGBT & Trans people? No, i don't remember that. About the Juju you mentioned, yes i did say that.

You said you never mentioned my relocation whatsoever. That means in any way shape or form. Just on this thread alone, you’ve said it four times that you never spoke about it. Now you’re trying to differentiate under what conditions you did speak about it.

Okay.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:

You said you never mentioned my relocation whatsoever. That means in any way shape or form. Just on this thread alone, you’ve said it four times that you never spoke about it. Now you’re trying to differentiate under what conditions you did speak about it.

Okay.

Alright no problem.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Abi na.

When you have your opinion, you hate others, you're an hypocrite, you feel people are coming for your life, bla bla bla.

But when they do, it is right and sweet and honest and everything good.

Thank you for being observant and candid.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Magnoliaa(f): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:

Okay.

The one I even pointed out was because I know of it and it was glaring. Going through the comments again, against the context of all this back and forth, that Amaka forming woke after migration post might just be another targeted comment.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:

The one I even pointed out was because I know of it and it was glaring. Going through the comments again, against the context of all this back and forth, that Amaka forming woke after migration post might just be another targeted comment.
Maybe that one was for his classmates. Or it was just an innocent harmless comment. Funny.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by kumbhuru: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2022
Ishilove:

I'll let you know the day I give an effective fück
Worry about your menopausal syndromes dear
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Ishilove: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2022
kumbhuru:

Worry about your menopausal syndromes dear
Every woman will go through menopause, so why should I be worried over what is completely natural? Rather, you should be bothered about your rock bottom IQ that has made you unproductive thus far in your short and meaningless life, dear.

10 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by WhisperedNoise: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2022
Interesting arguments.
Call me transphobic but I think it's a mental challenge for someone to identify as another gender.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Ishilove: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2022
I look away briefly and when my eyes return, vawulence everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by WhisperedNoise: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2022
Ishilove:

Every woman will go through menopause, so why should I be worried over what is completely natural? Rather, you should be bothered about your rock bottom IQ that has made you unproductive thus far in your short and meaningless life, dear.

Shots fired!
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Ishilove: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2022
WhisperedNoise:

Shots fired!
His comments are quite brain dead.
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by pocohantas(f): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2022
Ishilove:

Abi!!! Na person wey dey alive dey get menopausal syndromes. It is a part of LIFE!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by WhisperedNoise: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2022
Ishilove:

His comments are quite brain dead.

Was on the thread till page 2. Had to attend to some urgent issues. Came back now and vawulence is everywhere. Lol�

Breakfast is served
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Ishilove: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Abi!!! Na person wey dey alive dey get menopausal syndromes. It is a part of LIFE!
The thing baffle me. His comment reeks of an unintelligence that is fueled by a very strong aversion to reading. We need to sue his secondary school

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by pocohantas(f): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ishilove:

The thing baffle me. His comment reeks of an unintelligence that is fueled by a very strong aversion to reading. We need to sue his secondary school

Maybe he was sharing NEPA bills too.

Interesting arguments here though… It made a nice read. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
Magnoliaa you are evil angry

And I use to think I live for vawulence, yours is on a whole new level undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by descarado: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
This madness starts and ends in the West,trust me, aside the West,majority of the world totally ignore them

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Ishilove: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Maybe he was sharing NEPA bills too.

Interesting arguments here though… It made a nice read. cheesy
He was also sharing LAWMA bills
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Ishilove: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
descarado:
This madness starts and ends in the West,trust me, aside the West,majority of the world totally ignore them
It will be interesting to see them push for recognition in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
descarado:
trust me, it won't get to Africa. Maybe it will end in south Africa alone.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by kumbhuru: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ishilove:

Dry.
I expected better but I overestimated your folly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
..... Now i can understand that so many of us here are truly mad. Including me. Lol
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by GhostWisperer: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
kumbhuru:

Dry.
that's too harsh. But it's a touchy subject.
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by GhostWisperer: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin it's a beautiful day grin grin grin.

'cuf me baby grin
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Ishilove: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Nahhh, dude. You are being mischievous and you know it. Call cococandy's name with your full chest and stop going through corners.

This just tells me all I need to know about whom you are referring to, and not some "people." undecided E say e no want wahala.

Don't worry, I have cleared the way... if she decides to ignore you, then you just may not have the wahala afterall.

Because if you were truly referring to a genuine trend, why won't you mention one or two monikers of people on this FAMILY section that have been supporting trans for years? Even if such people exist, are you insulting or slighting them in anyway? If you mention me as a feminist, purely, I no go get mad. Because na watin I be be that and you are saying it as it is... so why can you not mention the pro-trans peeps for who they are since it is something they take pride in? What is the "wahala" in you mentioning them there?

E even say *aggressively supporting*.

Mtcheeeeww. Come insult me o or come with guns blazing, but if yawa gas, you're welcome in advance. I have done the messenger work you no get the chutzpah to deliver.
Onijogbon grin
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Ishilove: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
kumbhuru:

Dry.
And you have confirmed what I said.

Go back to school and stop harassing internet users with your bold and defiant brainlessness.

My last word to you

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by descarado: 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Johnlegacy57:

Nonsense!
So a man with bulging muscles can decide to play in female sports all by saying he's a woman
Catherine jenner former Bruce jenner won woman of the year award. Only in the West.
A trans guy was nominated as sports woman of the yr.
Obviously he( cos as far as I'm concerned, biology don't lie) competed with women. And women are supporting them?

Now we are baby carries and they are women.

Madness and idleness.
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by crackhaus: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
WhisperedNoise:
Interesting arguments.
Call me transphobic but I think it's a mental challenge for someone to identify as another gender.
And for anyone who supports that idea.

I said what I said, but I move with love... cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by crackhaus: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Lmao, god abeg oo, so because somebody didn't accept you for who you are, and kept demanding more from you now means you should go overboard and start deceiving yourself that you and biological women are the same?

This your post only goes further to prove how unhinged trans people are.
It is not going overboard, it's just about me having a choice which ought to be respected. cry

Besides, if I was previously of the opinion that women are below men but I have now come to understand that a man can become a woman because we are the same, doesn't that mean I have moved up in the world?

I can only seek to be like that which I admire and love greatly oo.
Think on these things. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE / Home Decorations With 3D Wallpanels @ #5k Flat rate. 08064776356 / Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.