Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava (35517 Views)

Hausa Youths Mock Tinubu Over Viral 'Agbado And Cassava' Comment (VIDEO) / Rare Picture Of Nigeria Army Youths Eating Agbado And Cassava (pics) / Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by SilentBurner(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Olodo�quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=114784098]Agbado and Cassava are part of our stable diet here in Nigeria, there is nothing wrong in eating them.

These food don't come cheap and many of you eat them daily, who doesn't like cooked and roasted agbado and pear, so what is now wrong with eating Agbado and Cassava, apparently from Agbado and Cassava, you can get lot of processed food like african salad, garri, fufu,starch,corn flakes, flour etc. These are the foods, we eat daily.

A day without Agbado and Cassava is a day with Hunger.[/quote]
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by sean079: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
We cannot developed If we discard areas where we have advantage. Corn and cassava produktion can be effortlessly done in Nigeria instead buhari is wasting resources on unachievable rice produktion.

I hope tinubu will concentrate on harvesting local produce inorder to have enough in our market all over Nigeria
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by donjahsy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

It actually shows how important corn is for both bats and humans

Humans plant corn but also these corn will feed humans and animals. That shows how important it is for survival
in a developed and sane country a soldier can afford to eat any food he/she desired but here one idiat is telling u to feed on agbado and corn. It's time we grow beyond food. Think!
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Redpill1: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tinubu really fall my hand with that statement
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Sparrk007(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
May agbado and cassava be your portion..can I hear a bigger amen
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Masterito(m): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
You APC clients can never understand. The context where Agbado and cassava was used is the issue.
Islandlady:
Absolutely nothing wrong in those foods

It's funny how people who their major foods is processed from cassava and corn is making mockery of it...

They can't do without munching Akpu, Abacha, Garri lol grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
plaindealer:

You are not the first ipob miscreant to deny his identity and you won't be the last
Loser.. coward grin
30k Agbado Urchin Your face show your shoe shine . Werey grin grin na your type go lie to their children well well sha I hope the 30k they are paying you will last you
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by limeta(f): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Islandlady:
What is this one saying undecided Is it a big deal to join the army? Pls try and be making sense! Don't let hatred cluster your level of thinking...Thanks!!!

Try not to quote me again ever

Join now and stop talking
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by sleuthhound: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
Ok enjoy your useless agbado
is dat our BAT i dey see dere! Lol
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by kafeii123: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Shebi its you that kwashiokor will hook..... people who had to live entirely on these after the civil war will tell you the ptsd associated with a life with only just these two as staples...
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by MacWin155(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
The fact that this useless post made frontpage shows that Seun and his moderators are APC stooges. What manner of idiocy is this. Please this post holds no relevance and shouldn't be treated like it does.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by AlphaTaikun: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Agbado and Cassava are part of our stable diet here in Nigeria, there is nothing wrong in eating them.

These food don't come cheap and many of you eat them daily, who doesn't like cooked and roasted agbado and pear, so what is now wrong with eating Agbado and Cassava, apparently from Agbado and Cassava, you can get lot of processed food like african salad, garri, fufu,starch,corn flakes, flour etc. These are the foods, we eat daily.

A day without Agbado and Cassava is a day with Hunger.
Lol... Custard, and pupuru eaten mainly by folks from Ondo State. You dig?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by YeyeGbami: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Absolutely nothing wrong in those foods

It's funny how people who their major foods is processed from cassava and corn is making mockery of it...

They can't do without munching Akpu, Abacha, Garri lol grin

In summary

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by arizon101(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

I love agbado.

Stop calling something you can't afford useless.

Agbado is part of Nigerian's diet and many people in Nigeria survive from eating corn or food processed from corn

Nigeria is now a place of survival, not living. Who did this to us.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by arizon101(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Obviously there is nothing wrong with the food. The obvious wrong here is why it keeps coming up as a solution following dire questions bothering unemployment amongst youths and ways to drive the country forward.
angry
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Raymond247(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
plaindealer:

You mean you and your people eating akpu and garri every day are all cows?

Btw, what do you think the average Nigerian eat everyday? Chinese food, Italian food, American food or what.?

You no get sense, you people are all sell loathing, self hating and defeating, you hate and dislike who you are and what you eat as a human being.

This your book way u dey read make u loose small sense! The garri you and I eat almost everyday has already been processed unlike what u and ur shallow minded tinubu is recommending for u to eat how can u be eating ordinary corn?

If na only corn and cassava Ukrainian armies Dem dey eat, Dem for fit withstand Russia till this moment?

Come to think of it. Have u ever for once boiled ordinary cassava to eat like u do yam?

I no blame u sha tinubu don dey make unadey think primitively.

For the record I am not an Igbo man.
Sad.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by ernieboy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Realist12:
Yes ooh, the misinterpretation is too much. Tinubu simply said agbado, cassava just to make the federal government see how easy it is to recruit youths into the military with our local produce. Not like military personnel are eating Corn and cassava compulsively or daily.
But trust the irredeemable propagandists not to understand a simple illustration.
Recruiting more guys in the military will definitely combat the rise in terrorism because unemployed youths will prefer being in the military than being part of a rag tag terrorist soldier .
If we have more military personnel I'm sure the terrorists activities will be easily repelled.
oga that statement is a testament to the fact that tinubu is deficient of intelligent policies to handle our problems. He claims that 50 million youths should be recruited, do u know what it takes to recruit 50 million youths and train them? Even the largest standing army ( the USA army ) boasts of a little over 1 million, and here someone is saying he will recruit 50 million and sustain them with agbado and cassava and expect them to put their lives on the line to defend the nation.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by ernieboy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
sean079:
We cannot developed If we discard areas where we have advantage. Corn and cassava produktion can be effortlessly done in Nigeria instead buhari is wasting resources on unachievable rice produktion.

I hope tinubu will concentrate on harvesting local produce inorder to have enough in our market all over Nigeria
is rice not a local product like corn and cassava?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by kechywillz(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2022
Just look how empty brain agbado druggie urchins are proud to post this rubbish on a social media platform,imagine this kind of campaign strategy,how will the outside world look at Nigeria
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Fira or whatever is your name I know this is you!

Mynd44
Mynd44 this guy Fira09 is using an alternative account LIVE08 to access Nairaland after getting banned this morning which is against Rule 19 ! And he have continued to stalk and insult me!

Pls confirm this! Thanks!!!

How far. Why did sugar daddy Labour in vain in Osun? grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tinibu is old in thinking and age too so I won't blame him
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Iykenuwa(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
cry
Islandlady:
Lol and if you eventually eat agbado, cassava and their products as you see them as a bad and inferior foods may you never see peace and progress for the rest of your life!

Y'all can be funny

Amen

Osun people have given your tin god his first uppercut. The Presidential elections will flatten him completely.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Stanleyq: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

It actually shows how important corn is for both bats and humans

Humans plant corn but also these corn will feed humans and animals. That shows how important it is for survival
Do u mean that bat is an animal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Crisis Worsens As nPDP Faction Issues Seven-Day Ultimatum / Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 / Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.