Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava (35518 Views)

Hausa Youths Mock Tinubu Over Viral 'Agbado And Cassava' Comment (VIDEO) / Rare Picture Of Nigeria Army Youths Eating Agbado And Cassava (pics) / Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by CSTRR: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tinubu dogs are very annoying.

They actually think us to be complete fools.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Agbado and Cassava are part of our stable diet here in Nigeria, there is nothing wrong in eating them.

These food don't come cheap and many of you eat them daily, who doesn't like cooked and roasted agbado and pear, so what is now wrong with eating Agbado and Cassava, apparently from Agbado and Cassava, you can get lot of processed food like african salad, garri, fufu,starch,corn flakes, flour etc. These are the foods, we eat daily.

A day without Agbado and Cassava is a day with Hunger.

Keep the energy while your oga' s son dines like this.

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by savesoulmejjj: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
I sight you the meat Griller.. Your second moniker
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Islandlady(f): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
limeta:

Since you like agbado so much all that is left now is for you to join the army
Boko boys are waiting for your arrival.
What is this one saying undecided Is it a big deal to join the army? Pls try and be making sense! Don't let hatred cluster your level of thinking...Thanks!!!

Try not to quote me again ever
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by RawBitterTruth(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
plaindealer:

In the real world, people think about and require competence and experience, but in Nigeria, we obsessed over religion and age that really doesn't guarantee good governance and success.

Below was a clear example of the flaw in your thinking, a young and Christian/Muslim administration stole and shared your money openly and beneficiaries were both Muslims and Christian, you did not get one kobo.

Young GEJ ran a Christian/Muslim administration and under him, Nigeria made more money from oil than any other administration, N51 trillion, but he end up declaring austerity measures and borrowed hundreds of billions every month to pay workers salaries until his last day in office.

He did not build any road, no bridge, no refinery, no electricity, no hospital, no housing, nothing, just looting and stealing across the board for 5 years.

States were practically bankrupt and unable to pay salaries, thanks to Buhari for his salary bail out program that saved Nigeria from catastrophe and implosion.

So, of what benefit was that Young and Christian administration to Nigeria?

It's sad that young people and our so called leaders of tomorrow think and reason like leaders of stone age and yesterday.

Okay,I might be among the very few % seeing beyond religion and understanding your opinion to an extent,but that's a very little number compared to the majority who still considers religion tolerance as a major role in today's governance and being realistic enough an unequal representation would cause uproar especially in the choice of the number one and two of the country, even the constitution kicked against it.

Every right thinking person is tired of the looting and bad leaders and wants an improved economy , security etc, but are you telling me he didn't see any competent Christian to balance things up.

Look at what's happening presently in Churches and clergy men are being killed repeatedly,the Christian community see it as an attack to their existence and keeps accusing the President of his Islamization agenda, true or not, incoming Presidents are supposed to reduce such fear and not even add to it.I'm not the religious type,but tolerance is very much needed at this time.

There are two major religions in Nigeria, Christianity and Islam, and their practice varies regionally and the populace still considers that as a major thing.

It's just quite unfortunate that Tinubu was set up for this.

And about his age , you can see what age has to do with the happening in the Presidency, Buhari traveling up and down for medical checkup, I did not necessarily mean the person should be Young, there are a lot of things to fix in the country and huge gaps for health breaks from a president should be avoided in future, I don't wish that to anyone anyway,Baba is supposed to rest , so he doesn't get controlled by cabals.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by EggAlhaji1: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Let him recruit his children first into the army and feed them agbado andcassava first before asking other people's children to join.

What nonsense topic is this.
All this Tinubu support boys after collecting 30k monthly go dey write no sense.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Mrfixitt(m): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

I love agbado.

Stop calling something you can't afford useless.

Agbado is part of Nigerian's diet and many people in Nigeria survive from eating corn or food processed from corn
Sapa too bad.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by plaindealer: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
CSTRR:

What is funnier.?

The fact that you think you have written something intelligent, or the fact that you think we are not smart enough to see you as the sycophant you are.

Just read the nonsense you wrote.

So in your mind, thiefnubbu- kasheem ticket is revolutionary?

It is better than Buhari?

This miscreant foolishly assumed that my post was for ignorant and unintelligent roadside ipob village miscreant like you.

I don't quote ignorant scums so kindly find your level.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by mema900: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Absolutely nothing wrong in those foods

It's funny how people who their major foods is processed from cassava and corn is making mockery of it...

They can't do without munching Akpu, Abacha, Garri lol grin

I didn’t even know agbado means corn…the name is funny though
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by simplesearch: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
RandyOku:

SHARAP!!grin
May your FAMILY and ENTIRE GENERATION eat AGBADO and CASSAVA for the rest of their livesgrin

BLOODY Emi-lo-CORN urchinsgrin

No need of cursing anyone with contrary opinion to yours. I personally can't vote anyone who undermine my faith in a country that commands more Christians than Muslims. But that wouldn't make me resort to cursing anyone with different perception or conviction from mine, trying to impose your choice or thought on others is one of the attributes tyranny.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by LINTUNE(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
budaatum:

It is a pity that in 2022 you would be clamouring for agbado and cassava that you should very easily be able to plant for yourself in your own backyard instead of constant electricity, security, opportunity to earn your daily bread, good roads and enough money to buy a brand new car instead of 10 year tokunbo that is aloku oyinbo.

Many others are not content with the crumbs of agbado and cassava. They aspire for a lot more than agbado and cassava and are willing to labour Obidiently for more instead of waiting for tinubu to give them crumbs while he eats the main course

You too deserve more, you just don't want to labour for it yet.
as in eh,the guy is very stupid ...very senseless guy, to him food is the ultimate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by CSTRR: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
plaindealer:

This miscreant foolishly assumed that my post was for ignorant and unintelligent roadside ipob village miscreant like you.

I don't quote ignorant scums so kindly find your level.
Shut up, Clown.

You are on the same intellectual level with ipob scoundrels.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Goldenkrezi:
Tinubu urchins are just useless...
How come this piece of shit makes FP.

Na God go judge this mods

Am not surprised though but u know apc owns nairaland ....
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Munzy14(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Agbado and Cassava are part of our stable diet here in Nigeria, there is nothing wrong in eating them.

These food don't come cheap and many of you eat them daily, who doesn't like cooked and roasted agbado and pear, so what is now wrong with eating Agbado and Cassava, apparently from Agbado and Cassava, you can get lot of processed food like african salad, garri, fufu,starch,corn flakes, flour etc. These are the foods, we eat daily.

Even Idi amin of Uganda, Mobutu seseseko of Zaire had loyalists and die hard supporters following them sheepishly.. grin grin

Urchins and rubbish support.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by LINTUNE(m): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Op you are very stupid o..so food is your problem eh...u see nothing wrong in recruiting 50m youths just for army eh, u are a very stupid, shameless person...
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by plaindealer: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
RawBitterTruth:

Okay,I might be among the very few % seeing beyond religion and understanding your opinion to an extent,but that's a very little number compared to the majority who still considers religion tolerance as a major role in today's governance and being realistic enough an unequal representation would cause uproar especially in the choice of the number one and two of the country, even the constitution kicked against it.

Every right thinking person is tired of the looting and bad leaders and wants an improved economy , security etc, but are you telling me he didn't see any competent Christian to balance things up.

Look at what's happening presently in Churches and clergy men are being killed repeatedly,the Christian community see it as an attack to their existence and keeps accusing the President of his Islamization agenda, true or not, incoming Presidents are supposed to reduce such fear and not even add to it.I'm not the religious type,but tolerance is very much needed at this time.

There are two major religions in Nigeria, Christianity and Islam, and their practice varies regionally and the populace still considers that as a major thing.

It's just quite unfortunate that Tinubu was set up for this.

And about his age , you can see what age has to do with the happening in the Presidency, Buhari traveling up and down for medical checkup, I did not necessarily mean the person should be Young, there are a lot of things to fix in the country and huge gaps for health breaks from a president should be avoided in future, I don't wish that to anyone anyway,Baba is supposed to rest , so he doesn't get controlled by cabals.

Buhari's age or perceived sickness did not prevent him from building the Lagos Ibadan railway that Young and Christian GEJ and Christian Obasanjo failed to build.

It did not prevent Buhari from building the 2nd Niger bridge that young and Christian GEJ couldn't build or that OBJ promised for years to build and failed to build.

Did GEJ that did not travel for medical treatment give you electricity, build road, bridges, refinery, housing and so on? Capital No.

Again, supposedly Muslim and sick Buhari achieved more than the ai called Young and Christian presidents.

The so called Old and sick Tinubu worked harder than all the other candidate to win the APC primaries, he traveled day after day across the country while the non sick and younger candidates.

Age, sickness and religion are the things you cripple yourself and your progress and development with, focus more on competence and the capacity to deliver.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Raymond247(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

I honestly hope it's agbado and cassave you are your family eat on daily basis?

Honestly na cow u be! Wallai
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by ALISMILE(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
By God's Grace I can afford any food in the world I desire to eat today. Yet I eat corn and cassava almost everyday
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Raymond247(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
plaindealer:

Buhari's age or perceived sickness did not prevent him from building the Lagos Ibadan railway that Young and Christian GEJ and Christian Obasanjo failed to build.

It did not prevent Buhari from building the 2nd Niger bridge that young and Christian GEJ couldn't build or that OBJ promised for years to build and failed to build.

Did GEJ that did not travel for medical treatment give you electricity, build road, bridges, refinery, housing and so on? Capital No.

Again, supposedly Muslim and sick Buhari achieved more than the ai called Young and Christian presidents.

The so called Old and sick Tinubu worked harder than all the other candidate to win the APC primaries, he traveled day after day across the country while the non sick and younger candidates.

Age, sickness and religion are the things you cripple yourself and your progress and development with, focus more on competence and the capacity to deliver.

Perhaps your father still works at the age of 70-80yrs would u not advice him to retire?

As far as u and I can tell, tinubu is not in his right state of mind to rule this country, considering the erratic situation this country is in now?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Raymond247(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
plaindealer:

Anyway I strongly believe it's the money you are being given as one of tinubus campaigners that's talking not u.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by HelipsTech: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Urchins will never disappoints
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by sirray001: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Absolutely nothing wrong in those foods

It's funny how people who their major foods is processed from cassava and corn is making mockery of it...

They can't do without munching Akpu, Abacha, Garri lol grin
it is tinubu that is making jest of Nigerian youths. Is it cassava and agbado he gives to his children in abroad?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by plaindealer: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Raymond247:

I honestly hope it's agbado and cassave you are your family eat on daily basis?

Honestly na cow u be! Wallai

You mean you and your people eating akpu and garri every day are all cows?

Btw, what do you think the average Nigerian eat everyday? Chinese food, Italian food, American food or what.?

You no get sense, you people are all sell loathing, self hating and defeating, you hate and dislike who you are and what you eat as a human being.

Sad.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Unclefemolala(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
OP is intentionally trying to be clever by half
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by plaindealer: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
sirray001:
it is tinubu that is making jest of Nigerian youths. Is it cassava and agbado he gives to his children in abroad?

So, you will not grow corn and cassava to eat, to make animal feed and export for FX because of Tinubu's children?

Why do you people think backward and upside down?

BTW, Tinubu's children are here in Nigeria, working and contributing their own share, helping their father with his campaign.

Where are Pandora's children? All abroad and never seen in Nigeria or on the campaign trail with their father.

The joke is on you.

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by SenecaTheYonger: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

How can you survive on corn alone as breakfast? Are you not mad like this? How much calories does corn have? Nah, y’all are shiit people no matter how exposed you are. A human adult needs 3000 calories a day for sustenance. I *spit you.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Ayk8: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
maiquel:

Understand the circumstances where people talk from.
It's not necessarily about agbado and cassava, I believe everyone eats those, it is the fact that BAT proposed for the recruitment of 50 million youths into the army, to feed them with whatever as a way of growing the economy, that is actually what brought about the backlash.

Yes, I second your thought. To shed some light on this statement, I would say TERRORISM and BANDITRY in Nigeria pose a threat to Nigeria's economy because farmers are scared to go to farms and that affects the agricultural output.

Why is the level of insecurity in the country high?

For me there are two things and until the government sees SECURITY as a vital! Part for national development especially economic development then we can achieve even development.

1. Government needs to pump more money into a security. (USA spends not less than 100 billion dollars on SECURITY yearly). Nigeria spends less than 7 billion dollars. Therefore, spending more on tech and salaries will help to go a long way to combating terrorism and insecurity in my own opinion.

2. The size of the armed forces is also important to take note of. We can't expect to combat terrorism with a small size of armed forces which is less than 500k.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by namo77: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

So can you survive on it for 365 days?

No meat, no fish, no oil, no vegetables… just agbado and cassava

Now think about soldiers on the battle front…is that what will win the war against the terrorists?

Untrained Nigerian youth soldiers with inferior weapons that have been feeding on agbado and cassava…that’s the strategy?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

How can you survive on corn alone as breakfast? Are you not mad like this? How much calories does corn have? Nah, y’all are shiit people no matter how exposed you are. A human adult needs 3000 calories a day for sustenance. I *spit you.

What sort of dumb reply is this.

Corn and Cassava are our food here in Nigeria and people eat that daily
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by NEUDUDE: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Well then Tilumbu should feed you and your family agbado and cassava, not us cheesy grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by fantasy2018: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Okay to recruit youths into and feed them corn and cassava still doesn't sound right.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by latolz: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Deceiving yourself.. And truthfully how many times in a week do you eat it for the past five years... Liar....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Crisis Worsens As nPDP Faction Issues Seven-Day Ultimatum / Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 / Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.