Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava (35519 Views)

Hausa Youths Mock Tinubu Over Viral 'Agbado And Cassava' Comment (VIDEO) / Rare Picture Of Nigeria Army Youths Eating Agbado And Cassava (pics) / Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by ThickSharon123(f): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Absolutely nothing wrong in those foods

It's funny how people who their major foods is processed from cassava and corn is making mockery of it...

They can't do without munching Akpu, Abacha, Garri lol grin

That isn't our staple diets. He didn't say we would process it. He said, we would eat Agbado and corn, he never said production. He wants us to eat Agbado and corn like that and push us all in the army to fight at the battlefront. In essence, he wants everyone to be military, bringing the Hollywood Russian type of governance where everyone is a spy and an army agent. I believe sir BAT watch movies a lot, and he is taking his ideas from fiction.

Funny enough, he's children won't eat the Agbado, and corn. They'll either remake it into something healthy with enough protiens and balance. Like Grecian Fried Corn sue, or American Cassava flakes mixed with Aurielo peppers and Candice rice.

But you would be drinking garri, or turning garri in hot pot. Let's not be decieved, I love Nigeria and it needs to be redeemed. All countries say so. If Nigeria works well, then Africa would be blessed. It affects everyone. That's why all African countries want a capable person who knows the system of good governance and who fights for the people to be at the capital office.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by amakanancy(f): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
ok see the one escroba chop remain for you.
You would rather eat your escroba...
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by KristaPretty(f): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
I eat corn every single day until the season is over. I love it very much
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by shantti(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
BloomingDale:
It’s just the name that is funny. Agbado instead of corn. Lol

Funny enough agbado in Igbo means to choke. Like when food chokes your throat when u r eating.

Example: Ji a na-agbado'm n'onu(This yam is choking my throat)

Tinubu = agbado man = a man that chokes people

May Tinubu not choke our future. Amen
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Agbado and Cassava are part of our stable diet here in Nigeria, there is nothing wrong in eating them.

These food don't come cheap and many of you eat them daily, who doesn't like cooked and roasted agbado and pear, so what is now wrong with eating Agbado and Cassava, apparently from Agbado and Cassava, you can get lot of processed food like african salad, garri, fufu,starch,corn flakes, flour etc. These are the foods, we eat daily.

A day without Agbado and Cassava is a day with Hunger.

Only an idiot will defend Tinubu's statement.

He literally said that every youth should be forced into the army so that other non-state actors won't recruite them, he went further to say that fmhe will feed the youths with cassava ,corn and yam.

I don't know for you, but I personally didn't go to uni after 5 years + 1 year ASUU strike to become a zombie soilder for a drug baron - I rather enlist with Boko Haram
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Kingspin(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Agbado and Cassava are part of our stable diet here in Nigeria, there is nothing wrong in eating them.

These food don't come cheap and many of you eat them daily, who doesn't like cooked and roasted agbado and pear, so what is now wrong with eating Agbado and Cassava, apparently from Agbado and Cassava, you can get lot of processed food like african salad, garri, fufu,starch,corn flakes, flour etc. These are the foods, we eat daily.

You can eat his poo because it is coming from Tinubu.
Is Laughable.

I don't think I will ever over fellow human like this in my life
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Heimdal(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Egusi, Amala, Ewedu, catfish pepper soup, goat meat pepper soup, Hot Jollof rice and chicken, peppered meat, beans and potato/plantain

But your brain only understands “agbado”.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by akinsmyk(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Some empty heads has started justifying and defending rubbish. Same way they did with Buhari, they have started again.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by shantti(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Islandlady:

It's funny how people who their major foods is processed from cassava and corn is making mockery of it...

Nothing is wrong with the food. But for someone to say that his main policy should he become the president will be to draft 50 million youths into the military and feed them with agbado and corn. Like boiled cassava oh not even garri or akpu or abacha, like boiled cassava will be their food day in and day out. Tell me how they will be effective in the army. No tell me.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Offpoint1: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Arysexy:
So there is nothing wrong if you have kwashiorkor too?

Say a louder Amen.

Agbadorians are really daft after smoking Pablo EscoBAT weeds

Agbado in the Morin, cassava in the noon, yam in the evening

God forbid!

I'm not ready for such, I'm voting OBi/Datti of LP so I can eat balanced diet with combination of protein, mineral,fats and oil, carbohydrate etc
You even missed the new Tifnubu dropped... "you will not import lunch, you will cassava, garri, eba....... Famers will make money, you will eat cassava, garri, ewa and everything" grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by shantti(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Realist12:
Yes ooh, the misinterpretation is too much. Tinubu simply said agbado, cassava just to make the federal government see how easy it is to recruit youths into the military with our local produce. Not like military personnel are eating Corn and cassava compulsively or daily.
But trust the irredeemable propagandists not to understand a simple illustration.
Recruiting more guys in the military will definitely combat the rise in terrorism because unemployed youths will prefer being in the military than being part of a rag tag terrorist soldier .
If we have more military personnel I'm sure the terrorists activities will be easily repelled.

Will his kids be conscripted into the army too
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Arysexy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Offpoint1:

You even missed the new Tifnubu dropped... "you will not import lunch, you will cassava, garri, eba....... Famers will make money, you will eat cassava, garri, ewa and everything" grin

Imagine

Na so so foods dey his expired brain. Nothing to offer except food.

Did we tell him we are gluttons?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Offpoint1: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Arysexy:

Imagine

Na so so foods dey his expired brain. Nothing to offer except food.

Did we tell him we are gluttons?
Dey nonsense him dey talk no funny, na dey fact him dey spend 10 hours pausing before resuming his speech na da one dey funny

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Ppp1p: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ok
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by DonMekino(m): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Why are you trying to form ignorance of the context?? Nobody ever said agbado is wrong, I know you're merely trying to see a white lining on the cloud
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Arysexy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Offpoint1:

Dey nonsense him dey talk no funny, na dey fact him dey spend 10 hours pausing before resuming his speech na da one dey funny

I'm imagining how he is going to cope with debate, he may not show face cos he will definitely commit serious blunder on National TV that will expose his brain dead status

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Offpoint1: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Arysexy:

I'm imagining how he is going to cope with debate, he may not show face cos he will definitely commit serious blunder on National TV
Lol debate? Let's not imagine the blunder please grin

He'll definitely avoid ALL Debates

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Yankee101: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Starch on starch?

You're wicked for proposing evil for selfishness
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Spain007(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Islandlady:

You can apply to be recruited into the army,there you will have enough of the agbado you're fascinating on.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by geementontop(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
See where some people are trying to make sense out of nonsense

stupid and useless topic is posted to be discussed about

please you can eat your imbalance diet alone we are going over to be obident ... In obi we trust to eat balance diet and look like a human not like an infected being

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
RawBitterTruth:

Yeah between him and Obi is fine ,Let power come down south .

So your choice of voting a presidential candidate is age, his choice of running mate and power coming down to the south?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by BluntCrazeMan: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY WE HAVE A LOT OF POOR PEOPLE IN NIGERIA..

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by ume1000: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
donbrowser:

Stop ranting and read what I wrote. Better still borrow from your parents' IQ
if foolishness could be measured you would be it's SI unit
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by ariesbull: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

before you defend your baba... Please it is called staple diet and not stable diet

Which kind school una attend seff
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by plaindealer: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Silly and ignorant Igbos, this is what you eat everyday.... grin

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by plaindealer: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Igbos will die without akpu.....

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Some people just come this life to suffer and die

Op Is apparently one of them. May God and the powers that be never let me across or have anything to do with such people In life. Amen..
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by blaise26abj(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Arysexy:
So there is nothing wrong if you have kwashiorkor too?

Say a louder Amen.

Agbadorians are really daft after smoking Pablo EscoBAT weeds

Agbado in the Morin, cassava in the noon, yam in the evening

God forbid!

I'm not ready for such, I'm voting OBi/Datti of LP so I can eat balanced diet with combination of protein, mineral,fats and oil, carbohydrate etc

I haven’t decided who to vote yet but it seems the Obi train is running hard . Two of my workers today vowed that they are voting Obi even if their votes will not count and they seem hell bent on it .
I will never again rush to support any candidate until I have researched their achievements so I’m not on anyone’s train yet. Emotions and PDP shameless corruption led us to this incompetent man called Buhari . We should be careful not to do that again .

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Enyimbamercedes: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
It isn’t stable… it is staple!

Let’s overlook that

While you are glorifying poverty by extolling the benefits of corn remember that the two daughters of your candidate who are in their early 20’s are living in million dollar apartments in New York!

Enjoy
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
plaindealer:

One can always spot the typical ignorant and unintelligent village ipob miscreant.

Nuisance..
lol grin grin How do you know I’m not Yoruba? I might be from your Village but the fact that I’ve refused to Accept 30k to support Drugnibu has placed me above you for life grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by donbrowser(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
ume1000:
if foolishness could be measured you would be it's SI unit

You finally read the inscription on your dad's sitting room award.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by plaindealer: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
AlphaAlex:
lol grin grin How do you know I’m not Yoruba? I might be from your Village but the fact that I’ve refused to Accept 30k to support Drugnibu has placed me above you for life grin grin

You are not the first ipob miscreant to deny his identity and you won't be the last
Loser.. coward grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 / Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate / Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.