Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava (35522 Views)

Hausa Youths Mock Tinubu Over Viral 'Agbado And Cassava' Comment (VIDEO) / Rare Picture Of Nigeria Army Youths Eating Agbado And Cassava (pics) / Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
plaindealer:
This is another sad and pathetic toxic and backward mentality ipob behavior.

The man said we should focus more on farming especially corn and cassava, but to negative, mentally warped and toxic Igbos, it is a bad idea and it must be mocked and ridicule.

Major corn and cassava exporting countries are making tens of billions from export, but to these useless clowns, we must not do anything 9r even improve on agriculture.

This is the thing with people from that backward and unproductive region, what's good for Nigeria is always a bad thing and what's bad for Nigeria is always a good thing in their crooked and warped world.

Now we know Why their region is the poorest and the most backward and unproductive region in Nigeria.

Cost of feeds for our poultry, animal and fishing sector is high because we don't grow enough corn and even cassava to eat and stock our farming industry and even export for foreign exchange.

This is what I love about Tinubu, his vision and great sense of foresight is exemplary.

Another great reason why Tinubu must collect my vote..

Sai Jagaban...
one can always spot A 30k Druginbu urchin anywhere they always have a way of making their Overlord seem like a saint grin grin ; suffer no Dey ever tire una

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by lexy2014: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
RawBitterTruth:
I think Tinubu was misconstructed.

I don't have issues with Tinubu except for his age and his Muslim/Muslim choice and you know what, that's a serious issue.

Which means if his age was acceptable to you and he took a Christian running mate, he is all good?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Arysexy(m): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
donbrowser:

Your statement shows you've not been keeping up with Politics. It's because of your laziness to follow up that's why you're inscribing PO in your signature. He stated what he read is typo and that's none of my business. Whoever promised you naira to dollar is same as the scammer promising to make Nigeria producing nation without telling you how he will achieve it.

Oga don't think you are talking to an illiterate. The video I watched was not read but speech made out of no paper. Go watch the video again.

My PO signature does not stop you from inscribing yours.

Tinubu supporters are boldened to make such unrealistic political statement following the one their principal keeps making.

Go check Arise TV interview of 4days ago and see how the useless Tinubu lieutenant was churning out the 1Naira to 1 dollar jargon even when the presenter tried to remind him that's what Buhari said before

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by maiquel: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Absolutely nothing wrong in those foods

It's funny how people who their major foods is processed from cassava and corn is making mockery of it...

They can't do without munching Akpu, Abacha, Garri lol grin

Understand the circumstances where people talk from.
It's not necessarily about agbado and cassava, I believe everyone eat those, it is the fact that BAT proposed for the recruitment of 50million youths into the army, to feed them with whatever as a way of growing the economy, that is actually what brought about the backlash.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by donbrowser(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Arysexy:

Oga don't think you are talking to an illiterate. The video I watched was not read but speech made out of no paper. Go watch the video again.

My PO signature does not stop you from inscribing yours.

Tinubu supporters are boldened to make such unrealistic political statement following the one their principal keeps making.

Go check Arise TV interview of 4days ago and see how the useless Tinubu lieutenant was churning out the 1Naira to 1 dollar jargon even when the presenter tried to remind him that's what Buhari said before

Best of luck to you
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by DSC7: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
AlphaAlex:
una be wicked people I swear grin

Their Agbado and cassava is ready cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by JealousCobra(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Thanks for the gift.

I am sure Peter Obi is eating either agbado or Cassava somewhere as lunch.

Tor,

You see what am saying in my mind since, he ended up in mentioning PO.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Sincinnati: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
donbrowser:

Stop ranting and read what I wrote. Better still borrow from your parents' IQ
If I can borrow IQ from my parents means they have a lot, but I'm afraid your lineage is dependent on Cassava, Corn and Yam for the formation of their IQs, little wonder you and your demented folks are queued behind BAT the indisputable king of Cassava.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by RawBitterTruth(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
lexy2014:

Which means if his age was acceptable to you and he took a Christian running mate, he is all good?

Yeah between him and Obi is fine ,Let power come down south .

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Arysexy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2022

1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
DSC7:

Their Agbado and cassava is ready cheesy cheesy

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Cassahav: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
A fu*ki*g idiot has emerged

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by JealousCobra(m): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Goldenkrezi:
Tinubu urchins are just useless...
How come this piece of shit makes FP.

Na God go judge this mods

I swear mostly the one his name ended with 4.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by nams77: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
adeniyilamlek:
Another senseless topic for discussion
I wonder how this made front page. The moderators are clueless. Shame on them. Myndd44 and the rest

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Agbado and Cassava are part of our stable diet here in Nigeria, there is nothing wrong in eating them.

These food don't come cheap and many of you eat them daily, who doesn't like cooked and roasted agbado and pear, so what is now wrong with eating Agbado and Cassava, apparently from Agbado and Cassava, you can get lot of processed food like african salad, garri, fufu,starch,corn flakes, flour etc. These are the foods, we eat daily.

A day without Agbado and Cassava is a day with Hunger.

I no go curse you coz curse dey your head already

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Fakeagbado: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
Everybody is counting like now
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by DSC7: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=AlphaAlex post=114787118][/quote]

Walai all these Pablo EscoBAT urchins must get sense by fire by force...

Say no to BATing.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by RandyOku: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

that is what we eat.

Say AMEN and MOVE on

That's how you lots support TRASHgrin

If I check very well now, you are under NPOWER and can't even fees yourselfgrin

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by yemex04(m): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Agbado and Cassava are part of our stable diet here in Nigeria, there is nothing wrong in eating them.

These food don't come cheap and many of you eat them daily, who doesn't like cooked and roasted agbado and pear, so what is now wrong with eating Agbado and Cassava, apparently from Agbado and Cassava, you can get lot of processed food like african salad, garri, fufu,starch,corn flakes, flour etc. These are the foods, we eat daily.

A day without Agbado and Cassava is a day with Hunger.

They are blinded by hate.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by limeta(f): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Absolutely nothing wrong in those foods

It's funny how people who their major foods is processed from cassava and corn is making mockery of it...

They can't do without munching Akpu, Abacha, Garri lol grin

Since you like agbado so much all that is left now is for you to join the army
Boko boys are waiting for your arrival.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by 2elliot: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

I love agbado.

Stop calling something you can't afford useless.

Agbado is part of Nigerian's diet and many people in Nigeria survive from eating corn or food processed from corn
Will he bring kerosene or gas prices to 97 naira? Or even firewood prices? Do you know the hours it takes to boil corn or the long processes involved to make cassava into finish products? Or do you think we will eat it raw? What efforts will you candidate make in order to bring down the prices of cooking gas and kerosene to the amount his party met?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by plaindealer: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
RawBitterTruth:
I think Tinubu was misconstructed.

I don't have issues with Tinubu except for his age and his Muslim/Muslim choice and you know what, that's a serious issue.

In the real world, people think about and require competence and experience, but in Nigeria, we obsessed over religion and age that really doesn't guarantee good governance and success.

Below was a clear example of the flaw in your thinking, a young and Christian/Muslim administration stole and shared your money openly and beneficiaries were both Muslims and Christian, you did not get one kobo.

Young GEJ ran a Christian/Muslim administration and under him, Nigeria made more money from oil than any other administration, N51 trillion, but he end up declaring austerity measures and borrowed hundreds of billions every month to pay workers salaries until his last day in office.

He did not build any road, no bridge, no refinery, no electricity, no hospital, no housing, nothing, just looting and stealing across the board for 5 years.

States were practically bankrupt and unable to pay salaries, thanks to Buhari for his salary bail out program that saved Nigeria from catastrophe and implosion.

So, of what benefit was that Young and Christian administration to Nigeria?

It's sad that young people and our so called leaders of tomorrow think and reason like leaders of stone age and yesterday.

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by siant: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
BloomingDale:
It’s just the name that is funny. Agbado instead of corn. Lol
THE NAME 'AGBADO' IS FUNY TO YOU, BUT CORN IS NOT FUNY? PSYCHOLOGICAL COLONIALISM!
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by plaindealer: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
AlphaAlex:
one can always spot A 30k Druginbu urchin anywhere they always have a way of making their Overlord seem like a saint grin grin ; suffer no Dey ever tire una

One can always spot the typical ignorant and unintelligent village ipob miscreant.

Nuisance..
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by CSTRR: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Realist12:
Yes ooh, the misinterpretation is too much. Tinubu simply said agbado, cassava just to make the federal government see how easy it is to recruit youths into the military with our local produce. Not like military personnel are eating Corn and cassava compulsively or daily.
But trust the irredeemable propagandists not to understand a simple illustration.
Recruiting more guys in the military will definitely combat the rise in terrorism because unemployed youths will prefer being in the military than being part of a rag tag terrorist soldier .
If we have more military personnel I'm sure the terrorists activities will be easily repelled.
Tinubu's children are buying off houses in America with cash, while your own children are destined to eat agbado and cassava.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Mayeldah(m): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
So what is this one saying now?

We are OBIdient and YUSful
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by CSTRR: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
plaindealer:

In the real world, people think about and require competence and experience, but in Nigeria, we obsessed over religion and age that really doesn't guarantee good governance and success.

Below was a clear example of the flaw in your thinking, a young and Christian/Muslim administration stole and shared your money openly and beneficiaries were both Muslims and Christian, you did not get one kobo.

Young GEJ ran a Christian/Muslim administration and under him, Nigeria made more money from oil than any other administration, N51 trillion, but he end up declaring austerity measures and borrowed hundreds of billions every month to pay workers salaries until his last day in office.

He did not build any road, no bridge, no refinery, no electricity, no hospital, no housing, nothing, just looting and stealing across the board for 5 years.

States were practically bankrupt and unable to pay salaries, thanks to Buhari for his salary bail out program that saved Nigeria from catastrophe and implosion.

So, of what benefit was that Young and Christian administration to Nigeria?

It's sad that young people and our so called leaders of tomorrow think and reason like leaders of stone age and yesterday.
What is funnier.?

The fact that you think you have written something intelligent, or the fact that you think we are not smart enough to see you as the sycophant you are.

Just read the nonsense you wrote.

So in your mind, thiefnubbu- kasheem ticket is revolutionary?

It is better than Buhari?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by donbrowser(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sincinnati:
If I can borrow IQ from my parents means they have a lot, but I'm afraid your lineage is dependent on Cassava, Corn and Yam for the formation of their IQs, little wonder you and your demented folks are queued behind BAT the indisputable king of Cassava.

Thank God you know our source.

Did you care to find out your source?

Don't ask your dad in public please

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by plaindealer: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
siant:
THE NAME 'AGBADO' IS FUNY TO YOU, BUT CORN IS NOT FUNY? PSYCHOLOGICAL COLONIALISM!

lmao, I read his post and shook my head..

Maybe Tinubu should have said corn instead of agbado..

Sad.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Ayk8: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Funny enough, the lack of this agbado seeds as a result of Ukraine war is what's causing hunger and inflation in Africa as a whole.

I think Asiwaju is right in that aspect of ensuring food security. Almost all the foods we eat are derived from GRAINS!!.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by BloomingDale(f): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
siant:

We use corn all the time, but have not heard of Agbado, hence why it is funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan With Reno Omokri's Twin Sons (Throwback Photo) / Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna / Deregulation: Petrol Consumption Falls By 30%, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.