Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Nobody Is Humble, They Are Just Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nobody Is Humble, They Are Just Broke (1340 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! / "Some People Are Not Humble, They Are Just Broke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Is Humble, They Are Just Broke by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nobody in this life is humble. Yes I said it with my full chest!
When you are broke it’s almost impossible to carry yourself with confidence because even if you manage to fool others that you’re rich your conscience will mock you and whisper to you that you’re fooling yourself. So you will find yourself tolerating insults, disrespect, and whatever and others will tag you “humble”.

In Africa people consider people with inferiority complex as humble people, because you don’t talk and always put up with bullshit they will say you’re humble meanwhile you’re like that because you have no real power or authority.

Money brings out your true nature. Yes you may not go around abusing people or bragging every minute but trust me when you have a bunch of money in your account you cannot be humble. The best you can do is to not be arrogant and mean but definitely not humble. You will have automatic confidence, you will speak your mind at all times and you will fear no single person. That is when society will tag you as proud because you will find yourself, the real you and not the one poverty conditioned you to be.

There is no humble person, just timid and broke people who have no money to act confident. Give them money and see if they will allow you walk over them.

you people keep disrespecting people and then emotionally blackmail them that they are humble just to keep them that way, I pray you make money in this life so you don’t take no disrespect from any person all in the name of being humble.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Is Humble, They Are Just Broke by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin grin Crystal clear truth.If I had money,nobody would have the slightest chance to run me down in any way.If the viper doesn't bare its fangs,other animals in the jungle would mess it up.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Humble, They Are Just Broke by posty56: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
true talk

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Humble, They Are Just Broke by Crowwejihadist: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Imagine, if I am very rich who be that my uncle
I'll definitely treat some Bleep up.
Re: Nobody Is Humble, They Are Just Broke by Nyascobar1414: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Yea.. All humans have pride
Re: Nobody Is Humble, They Are Just Broke by Bluezy13(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Badboibipo:

When you are broke it’s almost impossible to carry yourself with confidence because even if you manage to fool others that you’re rich your conscience will mock you and whisper to you that you’re fooling yourself.

(1) Confidence is not a contrast to humility; pride is.
Don't confuse confidence with pride as contrast to humility.
(2) Pretense is not a contrast to humility.
Don't confuse pretense (being broke and faking rich) with confidence as contrast to humility; rather pride comes with pretense.
That criteria being set, we can now have a sound argument.

It is possible to be broke and confident.
It is rare to be broke and proud of being broke.
It is possible to be broke and proud By faking being rich; that's Pretense.
It is possible to be rich and humble and confident.
It is always the case to be rich and confident.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Is Humble, They Are Just Broke by Gottiii: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
You are absolutely right!!
Re: Nobody Is Humble, They Are Just Broke by blinking001(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Na this mentality the make una no the gree help people.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Humble, They Are Just Broke by Bluezy13(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Yea.. All humans have pride

Not all humans.
Pride in OP's context means being broke and faking rich.
Not all humans do that.
Re: Nobody Is Humble, They Are Just Broke by sucemt(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
You are very intelligent
Bluezy13:

Don't confuse pretense (being broke and faking rich) with confidence as contrast to humility; rather pride comes with pretense.

It is always the case to be rich and confident
Re: Nobody Is Humble, They Are Just Broke by Nazgul: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Two things that reveal the true nature of a man.

1. Money.

2. Power.

If a man possess both and remains humble, he's a rare gem.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Humble, They Are Just Broke by Gofwane(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sapa is the real definiton of character. Once a man has money, you get to know the true him
Re: Nobody Is Humble, They Are Just Broke by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2022
Nazgul:
Two things that reveal the true nature of a man.

1. Money.

2. Power.

If a man possess both and remains humble, he's a rare gem.

Peter obi you mean!
Re: Nobody Is Humble, They Are Just Broke by Wallade(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2022
Badboibipo:
Nobody in this life is humble. Yes I said it with my full chest!
When you are broke it’s almost impossible to carry yourself with confidence because even if you manage to fool others that you’re rich your conscience will mock you and whisper to you that you’re fooling yourself. So you will find yourself tolerating insults, disrespect, and whatever and others will tag you “humble”.

In Africa people consider people with inferiority complex as humble people, because you don’t talk and always put up with bullshit they will say you’re humble meanwhile you’re like that because you have no real power or authority.

Money brings out your true nature. Yes you may not go around abusing people or bragging every minute but trust me when you have a bunch of money in your account you cannot be humble. The best you can do is to not be arrogant and mean but definitely not humble. You will have automatic confidence, you will speak your mind at all times and you will fear no single person. That is when society will tag you as proud because you will find yourself, the real you and not the one poverty conditioned you to be.

There is no humble person, just timid and broke people who have no money to act confident. Give them money and see if they will allow you walk over them.

you people keep disrespecting people and then emotionally blackmail them that they are humble just to keep them that way, I pray you make money in this life so you don’t take no disrespect from any person all in the name of being humble.

You have said it all and I completely agree with you.
Re: Nobody Is Humble, They Are Just Broke by Starlight252: 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bluezy13:

On point jare wise person.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Humble, They Are Just Broke by praz001(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bluezy13:

The are lots of poor folks who are still proud. Its the mindset nd not the pocket.

Humility has notting to do with Rich or broke. Afterall, we learn both by putting it in practice.
Re: Nobody Is Humble, They Are Just Broke by Bluezy13(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
praz001:

The are lots of poor folks who are still proud. Its the mindset nd not the pocket.

Humility has notting to do with Rich or broke. Afterall, we learn both by putting it in practice.

That's exactly what I implied.

(1) (Reply)

Private Nude Video Of Diana From Abuja Enjoying Her Favorite Style Leaked / My Brother's Wife Is A Jezebel, How Do I Continue Burying Her Secrets? / A Guy I Turned Down Used Dogs To Chase Me When I Went To Fetch Water At His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.