Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man (52861 Views)

I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by africantycoon: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Entanglement:
the truth be say all those people were dey dey shout marries is good check them out! 98% na women and the rest 2% na mugu
Na only women dey enjoy for marriage because then don drop all their responsibility to the man.

I get plenty married friends were dey wish say them dey single like me as I dey text you so!

You know what's up bro....the question is what does the man get in return for taking care of all the girls responsibilities over her lifetime
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Astro999: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
All of una just dey lie.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Akharmony: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
alot of us no get budget we just deh spend like politician or yahoo boy��, swiping card like tmr no deh. . kids must eat, pastor must collect him allowance on sunday, fuel in the car, unforseen spending like road safty and police check points, Tips and many other tips at pubic and private offices, weekend chillings. Sometime i wonder how i sleep and wakeup again as a man having with all thia burdens.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by SaiRuiMall: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! :

Hello Vawulence City Ladies, Will you be surprised if I told you that our Vawulence City Freaky Ladies make 25k per visit, that's close to a million naira in one month?
Yes I'm not lying.

So if you feel you have what it takes to make a man cum back to his senses, why not join our team Today and say bye bye to Sapa. (Shege dey ahead oooh). Sapa is Real.

We need ladies in every part of the country, so If you are interested in joining Us or you know any lady who might be interested, kindly reach out to them.

Join Us Today and your surest connection.

Thank you
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by micflo28(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
I need a wife. DM me if you are close to abuja

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by starstunna1313(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
psalmz:
I just sat down and did some calculations and noticed I spend nothing less than 8k daily on feeding my wife n kids and also fueling my car and generator,some one said I am extravagant ,pls how true it ?

6 pounds a day as married man
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by osazsky(m): 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
SaiRuiMall:
Urgent Message:

A Comrade is in need of a lady for a happy ending.
Interested person should dm for more detail.

Thank you
abeg make Buhari commot first before the happy ending or u nor dey read our comment since..u can do this by may nxt year na
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by seanwilliam(m): 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
3-6k daily.. but mostly 4k

But I spend nothing less down 30k every weekend ( Friday-Sunday , on fam and other stuff)
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Boltob: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hmmmmm��
Money for food 3k
Fueling of my bike 1k
3 kids happy hour 150 each
Bounce 50 naira each
Afternoon indomie belle full380
My wife 2k
5k everyday card and sub no dey ooo
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by SoapQueen(f): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ibechris2:
Buy in bulk and spend less.

Let me explain to u,I have bought things that i would use in my house till July ending.

Take the pain and buy them in bulk and u are sure to spend less honestly.

That amount is big,is also small depending on the number of children u have.

Exactly. This is what I do.

I buy every single thing in bulk - even petrol to run my generator. Although I can't tell for the married folks because I'm single. God is their strength.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by nedekid: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hmm, so far 60k today.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by blue01(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
600 to 1000, am single though
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by SoapQueen(f): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ulunne777:
My kids will not tell me what they want to eat.Make up your minds and tell me one thing and that is for days I can't seem to remember what to cook.There's a time table.
When you live alone or marry you can do that with your wives not me.Nobody will add o.oo oo oo1% stress ontop the stress i have being a Nigerian.
If I give you food and you don't like it,I assume you are not hungry and take it back immediately.By the time hunger wires you,you will locate the rejected food.
I will not enable that nonsense around me.Thankfully they cooperate grin

The only unforeseen expenses we run is fruits and occasionally bread.All others are restocked monthly.

I love this. Na weytin I give my pikin, he/she go chop. Lol.

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by sonssyo: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Today alone I bought malaria drugs for 2900, cucumber and garden egg -800,total-3700
On d average on working days I spend 1k daily,I use free car,but if I drive my car,e fit reach -3k
Weekend cooking,soup and stew----4k-5k
Mind you,I have gd oil, crawfish,maggi etc bulk buying
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by jidowu84: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
MrBachelor:
An average of 10k.

Feeding, fueling, chilling, giving, and miscellaneous. The naira has no value, really.

And I never marry o cool.
you do all this inside 10k? maybe you have only one pikin. i spend nothing less than 15k with petty things. i even get very angry whenever i get om but i qucikly adjust my anger. that's why i voted for PDP today. aswear. out of anger.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Ishilove: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ulunne777:
My kids will not tell me what they want to eat.Make up your minds and tell me one thing and that is for days I can't seem to remember what to cook.There's a time table.
When you live alone or marry you can do that with your wives not me.Nobody will add o.oo oo oo1% stress ontop the stress i have being a Nigerian.
If I give you food and you don't like it,I assume you are not hungry and take it back immediately.By the time hunger wires you,you will locate the rejected food.
I will not enable that nonsense around me.Thankfully they cooperate grin

Cc Jonnyspute. This is a what I'm talking about. If you want to choose what you will eat, you will stay with an empty stomach

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by jidowu84: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
sonssyo:
Today alone I bought malaria drugs for 2900, cucumber and garden egg -800,total-3700
On d average on working days I spend 1k daily,I use free car,but if I drive my car,e fit reach -3k
Weekend cooking,soup and stew----4k-5k
Mind you,I have gd oil, crawfish,maggi etc bulk buying
where do you stays?.. and maybe you marry an hausa or yoruba babe?
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Professorcplus:
700 - #1500. 70% on iya Basira Amala and ogunfe food and remaining on data.

For movement, I no longer spend on okada, my bicycle does a good job on that (that saves me #200 per day)

Mostly cook on weekends and gas of 4kg last 1 month.

As for nepa, prepaid is quite better... There isn't even light self.

No babe except close padii of urgent 5k.

Not easy but we gat stay afloat.
So they have upgraded from 2k to 5k grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by TheAdventurous: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Am single but spend nothing less than 50k weekly, this include fuel for car and Gen, feeding and other things. It often comes with serious management some weeks it can be more.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Insightful thread
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by kingcolearchive: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
As an unmarried man, I used to spend “a lot” over unnecessary things. It just didn’t make any sense to me, I had no savings and I was earning a lot. It only took the download of FairSave to put my finances back on track.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by cenaman(m): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mind, minimum is 12k, bachelor.

Breakdown:

1: Heineken, 4 bottles 500*4=2k; with friends average 4k.

2: Fish, Nkwobi or Ishi-ewu, average 2k with friends.

3: Fueling of car, 2k to 3k, depending on my schedule, Gen 1.5k

4: Airtime top up, 5h-1k.

5: Street beggers 5h.

6: Breakfast: (1) any available food at home.
(2): lunch Chicken republic, 2.1k.
(3): At all at all 1k most go.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Entanglement: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
africantycoon:

You know what's up bro....the question is what does the man get in return for taking care of all the girls responsibilities over her lifetime
NOTHING!

na the sad truth of a man! That's why I always tell people who want to listen to enjoy there prime age Weller! Enjoy yourself as you dey single flex eat well buy yourself nice gadgets, safe money buy yourself bike or car, flex yourself without limit and eliminate that I must married black man mentality

For naija poverty strong ohh and any woman were won settled down dey look for financial stable men to dumped their poverty eradication scheme on them.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I feel u BLODA MAN!

Na my own worse pass..

Some ASHAWOO house don increase money, from 5h to 1k for short Time!

I spend 2 to 3k on WEED Everyday..

The ASHAWOO house wey I JAZZ in yesterday, the ASHAWOO BANI no gree collect 5h, she talk say na 1k, I gats pay because my PREEK don already stand like STANDING fan and this girl make SENTENCES well well..

I NACK up to 6 or 8 ASHAWOO in a week because a day I fit NACK like 2 different ASHAWOO for different ASHAWOO house..

now if them begin charge 1k, how MAN one take survive this MATAYANCE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
you are still a boy, your comment is irrelevant to this subject matter. Riffraff
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by seanwilliam(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nozino:

Hello, I genuinely want to know how you do it. I have been trying to cut cost for the longest but my efforts have been quite insignificant. Can you answer this few questions of mine?
1. Do you use your gen? How do you fuel it?
2. How does daily feeding look like?
3. Do you eat out or order in when you do so? How much do you spend if you do?
4. Are good stuff restocked monthly? What would be the idea budget?

I have so many questions. I want to spend 1k daily.
don’t lower your standing of living., multiply your source of income instead ..
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Hassanmaye(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
MrBachelor:
An average of 10k.

Feeding, fueling, chilling, giving, and miscellaneous. The naira has no value, really.

And I never marry o cool.
My brother God save us you are not alone
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by dhetz: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
30:70 tongue undecided kiss grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by smartokc(m): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
psalmz:
I just sat down and did some calculations and noticed I spend nothing less than 8k daily on feeding my wife n kids and also fueling my car and generator,some one said I am extravagant ,pls how true it ?

You must be an economist, for you to spend just 8k daily on feeding your family, fueling car and generator etc, you must be an economist and I need to learn from you
Because me as a single guys spends more than that on a daily.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by seanwilliam(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
osazsky:
try to establish ur wife make u nor go made..there was a day a suddenly woke up by 3am at night and gave my self a sounding slap..my wife woke up once and said dear what is it..I said nothing and slept again..a anybody way marry for Buhari regime God come bless am with twins..even if that man they trek ,nor get car ,my bro show some respect
omo .. I Dey fear o
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by thomkross17(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
3k daily on fuel for gen=3x40=90,000
90000x12=1080000
Maintenance 50k yearly
Noise
Solar energy =720k 3yrs guarantee..
24/7 power
No noise no maintenance
Free sun energy.
Reduction in nepa bill
Parked gen one side
Wellll I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / Why Are Village People So Wicked? / Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.