Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man (52868 Views)

I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Tellwhat: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hmm. A lot. Let's leave it at that
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by osazsky(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
DEBJOCH1:
Some people spending N15k, N10k, N8k daily, you guys should know that some Nigerians earn like N50k, N40k and N30k monthly at this hash time, so those category of people how much will now betheir daily expense?, The irony of it, is that, is this sets of people that you will always be busy shouting Tulunbu, on your mandate we shall stand. Hardship no de do dem
they dont pay rent,,thier parents assist them ,they live with parents and have some relatives abroad...my guy nor be waiting them they argue with our current inflation and interest rate a single staying alone cant survive with 40k a month..expect u nor wan use utilities ...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Lamasta(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
lusid:
how many kids should i give birth to as a bachelor?
Nahim ho tell you how many kids you go born
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by spyroet(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... You dey try. Only fueling of my car and the generator on daily is more than 5k.

Children's breakfast and the ones in their food packs alone cost like 4k daily.

Then 150 naira ice cream for each on their way back from school for 4 kids is like 600 naira.

Fueling of my wife's car everyday is like 2000 naira. Other unforseen expenses like refusing to eat what's available in the house and buying them snacks on my way home .
Let's say I spend like 14 to 15k.
must u be buying food daily dont u buy provisions at home
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by onyxo76(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
well, for those of us staying in the hinterlands, we still manage between 5k to 10k per day on daily expenses, fuel for car and gen will be like 2k, snacks for kids like 500, things like bread, eggs and maybe some indomie will take another 2k, so gbam 5k don go be that, if maybe gas or nepa units are exhausted then another 5k either go cut am, if you dey spends less than 5k daliy as family man in these hard times then na malnutrition you dey play with o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Ventura1: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
That is the way to raise children responsibly, you don't give them everything the requested. As for me, the available resources and needs as per scale of importance will determine how much I spend and on what. I defer and cancel some irrelevant request by my wife, if it isn't crucial for our survival. At times, I have the fund by deliberately holds it, if I feels the request is irrelevant.

Ulunne777:
My kids will not tell me what they want to eat.Make up your minds and tell me one thing and that is for days I can't seem to remember what to cook.There's a time table.
When you live alone or marry you can do that with your wives not me.Nobody will add o.oo oo oo1% stress ontop the stress i have being a Nigerian.
If I give you food and you don't like it,I assume you are hungry and take it back immediately.By the time hunger wires you,you will locate the rejected food.
I will not enable that nonsense around me.Thankfully they cooperate grin

The only unforeseen expenses we run is fuel,medical expenses,fruits and occasionally bread.All others are restocked monthly.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Ppp1p: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Single before now I spend just 8k a week .i now manage 16k a week on feeding car fueling other expenses

This country has gone so bad everything has gone up nothing is cheap anymore except human life

The APC government has brought nothing but pain and havoc to the masses . The dollar hike has also wrecked more havoc to cost of everything. This is the worst government in history of nigeria

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by bizhop01: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Billionaire's dominate nairaland cool

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by osazsky(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
lusid:
how many kids should i give birth to as a bachelor?
u will feel it...
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by GeneralPula: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sambaby7640:
Omo...not to talk of other expenses like rent, tuition fees and all....your earnings go dey 1M+ per month

Seems like a lie jae
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by osazsky(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ppp1p:
Single before now I spend just 8k a week .i now manage 16k a week on feeding car fueling other expenses

This country has gone so bad everything has gone up nothing is cheap any except human life

The APC government has brought nothing but pain and havoc to the mass . The dollar hike has also wrecked more havoc to cost of everything. This is the worst government in history of nigeria
lucky man
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Entanglement: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
lusid:
when will you get married and be responsible?
for your dictionary responsible mean person were don marry undecided
Change your mentality Madame/oga/ other things

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Realkingrex(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
lusid:
how much do you spend on cum make we fùck things?

It depends lol’…. Due to the fact say sweet things dey kill too much, I dey try cut my coat accordingly…. Nevertheless we fit still fvck things up….
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by lusid: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
osazsky:
2 or highest 3,,,ths inflation ehn
am thinking of one
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Nozino: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
pstemma1990:
money doesn't come my way every time, so once it comes, I'll go to the market, I'll buy garri, rice, oil and other food items..

So if I want to cook, all I may need would be pepper and onions, and other little items...

So I only spend more if I have anything to do in town (transportation) I usually cut my coat according to my size....

And as for generator, I don't have, there's a place I usually charge phone when there's no light.

Ok. Thank you very much. I feel like I’m living above my income but I don’t know how to cut cost. Cooking homemade meals are also expensive. I tried making stew and I spent 5100.

1kilo of chicken is 2800
2 ice fish 1500
Fresh tomato and pepper was 800
I had the other ingredients at home. The stew isn’t much and I’m sure it would only take me today and tomorrow to finish it. Nigeria is tiring.

Fueling gen is like 1k/day. I tried economizing by turning off the ACs but I still didn’t notice any significant changes. I’m tired.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by JoshB92: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
I spend God's grace grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Ppp1p: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
osazsky:
lucky man

Yes that’s why I stay single I also spend on sex like 2k a week to cool of the pain the government has brought on the masses

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by remsonik(f): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
I am a single lady and in a day
Transport to work :700/1k
Food :1200
My Total expenses in a day is between 1k to 2k
Sometimes I don't spend money on food for the day if I have the food to cook and all ingredients at home

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Cti28(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Entanglement:
for your dictionary responsible mean person were don marry undecided
Change your mentality Madame/oga/ other things
Haa!
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by GeneralPula: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
cayorday89:

I am curious, I think weed is cheap and if you spend up to 2k to 3k on it, how do you manage to stay sane? Are you the boss who buys for the niggas in your area? Please enlighten me how possible it is for only you to finish 3k weed a day.

Person wey just dey lie dey catch cruise..

There’s no way he can finish 3k weed in a day..
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by sofiscatedmoron: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Humblesam:
As a married man with kids, them no dey calculate daily expenses unless you want to kill yourself with thinking.
As single, I can't say, thank you.
U no dey calculate am like say they no dey calculate ur salary
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Pastorsmile: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
How long are we going to go on like this.?
We are seven in my house. My kids and those my wife brought from her side. Some day I spend 15k, someday more.
Sometimes, I just get annoyed .
Women don't know what a man is going through.

If you aren't married yet, make sure you prepare yourself.

Also, the Government of APC isn't helping issues.
God will see us through.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Entanglement: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
africantycoon:

Marries life is only good if the "wife" won't be asking me to give her moni....she should make theirs.....
the truth be say all those people were dey dey shout marries is good check them out! 98% na women and the rest 2% na mugu
Na only women dey enjoy for marriage because then don drop all their responsibility to the man.

I get plenty married friends were dey wish say them dey single like me as I dey text you so!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Sambaby7640: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
GeneralPula:

Seems like a lie jae
he might be saying the truth...all fingers are not the same.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by tibatobi: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... You dey try. Only fueling of my car and the generator on daily is more than 5k.

Then 150 naira ice cream for each on their way back from school for 4 kids is like 600 naira.

Fueling of my wife's car everyday is like 2000 naira. Other unforseen expenses like refusing to eat what's available in the house and buying them snacks on my way home .
no wonder single mother and father fool everywhere....

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Nozino: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
cayorday89:

I am curious, I think weed is cheap and if you spend up to 2k to 3k on it, how do you manage to stay sane? Are you the boss who buys for the niggas in your area? Please enlighten me how possible it is for only you to finish 3k weed a day.

Canadian loud is 40k/7grams.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by SaiRuiMall: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Blind Date Pairing: Final list

Tag No: Date: Meeting Venue: Time

01&07- Sun- Tastia, along Kpiri kpiri - 5pm
06&11- Sun- Kilimanjaro - 5pm
05&09- Sun- Real Exclusive - 5pm
04&08- Sun- Citihub, Mile 50 - 5pm

Rules:
1. 5pm must be 5pm (No African Time)
2. Everyone is responsible for payment for whatever He or She takes. (Unless otherwise decided by the parties)
3. Detailed report of the Date must be presented to Vawulence City (individually).
4. Failure to turn up at the venue, results in automatic ban from Vawulence City family.
5. You can't get the contact of your partner from Me. I will direct you till you meet Him/Her.
6. You still have the option to see the picture of your Date partner But the option to choose a partner is no longer available.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by osazsky(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sambaby7640:
Omo...not to talk of other expenses like rent, tuition fees and all....your earnings go dey 1M+ per month
lies if u and ur wife can be making at least 350k- 400k a month u will still leave well with aleast 3 kids..u will live as an average citizens how many families make 1m every month in niaja ..lies

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Ebymyk(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:

You be man... E no easy to be family man in this current situation we find ourselves in this country...
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Ulunne777(f): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ventura1:
That is the way to raise children responsibly, you don't give them everything the requested. As for me, the available resources and needs as per scale of importance will determine how much I spend and on what. I defer and cancel some irrelevant request by my wife, if it isn't crucial for our survival. At times, I have the fund by deliberately holds it, if I feels the request is irrelevant.

My husband obliges them but when he is tired he calls me to help out or disappears.Most are actually irrelevant .
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Sambaby7640: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
iFESTAC680:

Omo can you pls school me on how you spend nothing on some days?

Do you live in Lagos?
He probably has food at home and didn't go out
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Swagbag231(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
A lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics / Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.