Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man (52867 Views)

I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by osazsky(m): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Entanglement:
see by, this mentality of person must marry! Eliminate am comot for your mind and enjoy life as he dey go!

Na for women na him marriage na everything for them. But we men you gas enjoy your life ohh and make hormone no dey decieve you!
Marriage for this aspect of this world go even delay your progress.

Na the truth be this
ok o..suit yourself
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Entanglement: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ebymyk:
True talk bro....
na some go accept this truth ohh but the rest go won use their hand take touch fire see if he go burn!
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
As I broke today....nearly 10k don gone

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by osazsky(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Aarenasbaba:
As I broke today....nearly 10k don gone
grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Saintinoo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
psalmz:
I just sat down and did some calculations and noticed I spend nothing less than 8k daily on feeding my wife n kids and also fueling my car and generator,some one said I am extravagant ,pls how true it ?

Forget what all these kids on Nairaland will tell you about not spending enough, we know that things are expensive in the market, but truth is that you are spending too much.

How much do you earn, do you always feel bad when you spend that 8k? do you have a second thought when you spend?

If yes, oga cut cost, things are Baad now, no matter what you do, don't be a debtor.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by GeneralPula: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
osazsky:
my bro u say 2 wives...do u think the man is planning on sending those kids to sch..the 2 wives fit they app they run sexify..nor go put urself for trouble how can u be talking of 2 wives in a country that has an inflation rate of 18%

Myself?

I tell you say I wan marry? Lol
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Entanglement: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
osazsky:
ok o..suit yourself
before na which self I go suit? undecided

Na myself na!

Dog were dey go back to chop his shiit na only him know weti he see for that shiit were sweet for am

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by osazsky(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
The new thread now be say once mechanic open ur bunnet even if e nor touch anything ur bill na 5k..prob nor fit finish for this country

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by obinna58(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=osazsky post=114801504][/quote]
Baba MTN dey give me 1.5gb at 300 and e dey last me 3-4days
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by osazsky(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
iiifedimma:

You no get any shames, your scammings business is well top notch I respect you a lots with the way u always composed your scamming post to defraud a lot of people, though it shall never be well with you for sure sir amen, you take this as a business it shall never better for your generation sir oloriburuku eyan
and for years the sickness nor reduce e nor increase I wonder when he will get tired of this repeated cheap recycled scam 2060 i guess
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
No comments because you chose your lifestyle
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by dhoncesar(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
psalmz:
I just sat down and did some calculations and noticed I spend nothing less than 8k daily on feeding my wife n kids and also fueling my car and generator,some one said I am extravagant ,pls how true it ?

The basic thing is that an average man in Nigeria is not feeding on his salary. When you calculate how much you spend daily on feeding transport giving flexing ashawo money like some said ,giving to gf, clothing and so on. You will discover that you actually spend more than your salary. Except you have a side hustle or your salary is okay enough for you. But for family men, an unexpected spending will surely come in.

Like now. I got home yesterday and my son had injured himself. I spent extra 10k and still counting. Money wey b say I suppose use arrange him graduation bill.

All is well

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Anietieo: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I feel u BLODA MAN!

Na my own worse pass..

Some ASHAWOO house don increase money, from 5h to 1k for short Time!

I spend 2 to 3k on WEED Everyday..

The ASHAWOO house wey I JAZZ in yesterday, the ASHAWOO BANI no gree collect 5h, she talk say na 1k, I gats pay because my PREEK don already stand like STANDING fan and this girl make SENTENCES well well..

I NACK up to 6 or 8 ASHAWOO in a week because a day I fit NACK like 2 different ASHAWOO for different ASHAWOO house..

now if them begin charge 1k, how MAN one take survive this MATAYANCE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
boogyman i hail u oh oh....

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Mexyz(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
I buy foodstuffs in bulk every month, so the only money I get to spend on weekdays is my transport fare to Office and back home, which is like N1,500 or so. Then I get to buy fruits most times.

Give or take, I spend 2k on weekdays and 1k on weekends (can be higher if I decide to go chill somewhere)

Still Single though

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Lastbornomomama(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
psalmz:

I guess you are not in Lagos....
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by osazsky(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mexyz:
I buy foodstuffs in bulk every month, so the only money I get to spend on weekdays is my transport fare to Office and back home, which is like N1,500 or so. Then I get to buy fruits most times.

Give or take, I spend 2k on weekdays and 1k on weekends (can be higher if I decide to go chill somewhere)

Still Single though
when I had my twins them they finish one can of NAN milk everyday which was 3k..no need to talk of Pampers.. lucky man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Ereynihc(f): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Humblesam:
As a married man with kids, them no dey calculate daily expenses unless you want to kill yourself with thinking.
As single, I can't say, thank you.
Your head they dia@ humblesam

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Ten06(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
psalmz:

The town you live is good that is why you spend only 8k a day.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Nyascobar1414: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Chaiii..
Omo I respect married men,Una dey try oo...

As for me I no ft do that kind thing.. Abi dis life no short, why ah go carry dis kind stress put for body...

Abeg,single life is extra bae.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by karkinase(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
5K per day still single oo
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by sugarboyita(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
I am a single man, I spend 2k everyday on car fuel, 1k on general, 1k for launch at restaurant and I buy indomie with suya at night and cook. I drink beer every night.

How do you spend only 8k with a whole family?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Olastep1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nothing is that too difficult for God
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by vickydevoka(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
MrBachelor:
An average of 10k.

Feeding, fueling, chilling, giving, and miscellaneous. The naira has no value, really.

And I never marry o cool.
If.m u marry na 5k I go spend don't worry
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by BadNews: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
20,000naira Daily As BAD NEWS

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics / Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.