Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work (4036 Views)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Slynation(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
In that case... it's only a matter of time before they start giving your girl different styles she haven't seen before...!!

I'm talking outta experience....
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Mercury12(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
What are your rules?
Did you define your relationship with her?
A man should be guided by his rules and principles.
So if I ask you now. What would you do if your girlfriend/wife cheat? Answer it
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Savedday: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
9ja girls and lies are 5&6

They are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:01am On Jul 17, 2022
ePoster:
Many Nigerian men are pigs. Your girlfriend told you, so there's nothing to be afraid of. But tell her to be careful. That colleague is a pervert

Him go fvck that girl. She’s just been manipulative and wants him to trust her the more. The OP is already sounding like a simp.
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:08am On Jul 17, 2022
superCleanworks:

1. you better take your girlfriend and put in a wardrobe and lock her there because she will come across different type of men every day and some will be nasty. so that means you will always be bothered and keep coming here with more of these stories. so, Men that brought out millions to do wedding will have to put voice recorder and car tracker on their wife's neck abi? I feel sorry for you.

2. Your girlfriend is an attention seeker and only made up this story to rile you up. another way of letting you know that other men desire her when it is 99% possible that IT NEVER HAPPENED. Don't let these females whyne you into wahala.

Boss you Sabi.. and if it happened she will still fvck him. Trust any Nigerian girl at your own peril.. lol
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Zonefree(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2022
czarr:
Bro let me be honest with you...
It's either this never happened or your girlfriend is a slut(no offense)....and she carries herself like she is into runs.

Nobody would find it easy to do that to a decently dressed and well behaved girl who doesn't give out that ashawo vibes. Do you think that the guy would risk his job if he is not 90perceñt sure of the green light he is getting from your girl.

You girl is probably already banging another guy in her office and that guy wanted to try his luck too.
You be correct OG.

The girl is already lashing different guys for office.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by bigpicture001: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2022
Ur gf will. Laater fuvck him. Only a matter of time...

Women are funny creatures
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Sambaby7640: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2022
Lacash:
you're a mumu man

This Chat is a fake one...you posted this fake write up and later went ahead and fake the Chat went someone requested for proof.

Look at the time you started this thread and when you claimed she told you on your fake Whatsapp chat.

You see future ni? Cause that's only when you could have wrote that piece of garbage story before she actually told you.

If you think you can fool everyone with your daft write-up and proof then you're truly a mumu man

Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Lacash: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2022
Sambaby7640:
you're a mumu man

This Chat is a fake one...you posted this fake write up and later went ahead and fake the Chat went someone requested for proof.

Look at the time you started this thread and when you claimed she told you on your fake Whatsapp chat.

You see future ni? Cause that's only when you could have wrote that piece of garbage story before she actually told you.

If you think you can fool everyone with your daft write-up and proof then you're truly a mumu man
I believe I should have shut the crab if u knw u don’t have anything meaningful to contribute, I only seek opinion from mature minds and not frm a toddler like you who is still living and collecting food allowance frm his Mum. Get a life Boy embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Lacash: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2022
Sambaby7640:
you're a mumu man

If u are not senseless and not pained in the head, u would understand it better in my write up that I said the incident happened about 2 days ago. But instead for you to read understand and digest it, u are here spewing trash because u wanna proof a point to someone who is old enough to fix ur miserable life….Mtcheeew cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Sambaby7640: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lacash:
If u are not senseless and not pained in the head, u would understand it better in my write up that I said the incident happened about 2 days ago. But instead for you to read understand and digest it, u are here spewing trash because u wanna proof a point to someone who is old enough to fix ur miserable life….Mtcheeew cool
fix your miserable life first....if it wasn't miserable you won't be here posting your supposed girlfriend chat for all to see.
You life must have been soo pathetic and meaningless for you to bring a conversation that's supposed to be between you and your fake girlfriend here. Go get a life you lowlife scumbag. This is my last mention to you.
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Lacash: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Sambaby7640:
fix your miserable life first....if it wasn't miserable you won't be here posting your supposed girlfriend chat for all to see.
You life must have been soo pathetic and meaningless for you to bring a conversation that's supposed to be between you and your fake girlfriend here. Go get a life you lowlife scumbag. This is my last mention to you.
You are nothing but a Dog Boi, u can bark to hell for all I care. I can feed u and ur generation for the rest of una miserable life. Low life Born Bastard cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marrying. Ex Hook Up Ladies / Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? / Bitch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.